Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    #FireHowie

It’s Week 4. Ertz, Goedert, Djax and Sanders are on IR. Wentz throws the winning TD to Jordan Matthews on 4th down who drops it with 13 seconds left.

“Should the Eagles start Hurts? He can create more offense with his legs. Thanks I’ll take my answer off the air.”

Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howie trying to emulate Andy Reid and the Chiefs down to a tee. That year Reid traded up for Patrick Mahomes with Alex Smith as his QB. Traded Smith. Then surround Mahomes with speedster receivers. Interesting....

Call the Texans Howie.

Wentz and Ertz for Watson and a 2021 2nd. Boom

Round 3 - LB Davion Taylor. At least they needed a LB.
    What the hell do they need another QB for? MAYBE one day in the future, we'll all say "What a great move" - but not today.
    In my opinion, tonight take a - RB, C, G, WR, S or another LB.

Meh. Don't like what the eagles did in the draft. Reading up on that 3rd round LB and seems like the consensus bet is that he only contributes on special teams. Whats the ****ing point of wasting a 3rd round pick on a special teamer. Could have found a player for that later in the draft. Oh and that 2nd round pick, I'm done talking about it but that was the worst pick I have seen in a while, you waste a 2nd on a gadget back up QB?

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Meh. Don't like what the eagles did in the draft. Reading up on that 3rd round LB and seems like the consensus bet is that he only contributes on special teams. Whats the ****ing point of wasting a 3rd round pick on a special teamer. Could have found a player for that later in the draft. Oh and that 2nd round pick, I'm done talking about it but that was the worst pick I have seen in a while, you waste a 2nd on a gadget back up QB?
    I thought day 3 was by far the best day in our draft. Taylor is going to be an incredibly raw prospect, but if he can pick up some of the NFL game quickly than he has the physical tools to help. I agree I absolutely cannot stand that we spent a 2nd round pick on a gadget/backup QB. I'm also in the minority here, but I thought we got relatively poor value on Reagor. I get that he's a good fit on the offense, I think we could have had him later.

I also might be beating a dead horse but under no circumstance would I not have traded up for Ceedee Lamb. Looking at how we spent our 2nd round pick only makes me more frustrated by that. Day 3 had some picks I really liked, but I also don't understand trading down with Dallas and allowing them to fill a need. We turned that 4th round pick into a 2021 5th and 3 7th rounders. I wasn't a fan of that. Also looking at what Tampa Bay did for the draft, I thought their draft was masterful. Wirfs and Winfield were steals where the got them, I'm high on Tyler Johnson, and I think the RB they took has a lot of upside. They will be dangerous, so Slay/Robey-Coleman (thank you to whoever reminded me that we signed him)/Maddox/LeBlanc will definitely get some tough battles

Now big thing for me is to sign an end like Vinny, or Everson Griffen, Ansah, or even Clay Matthews as an additional pass rusher particularly in the Chris Long 3rd down role. I like Everson best because he's a stud, but not sure how much he'll want

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Now big thing for me is to sign an end like Vinny, or Everson Griffen, Ansah, or even Clay Matthews as an additional pass rusher particularly in the Chris Long 3rd down role. I like Everson best because he's a stud, but not sure how much he'll want
    If we can get Logan Ryan this season will largely be a win for us in my opinion. Everson Griffen would be cool for the right price...If we could get Ngakoue that would be really nice (as long as we're not paying a 1st for him and depending on his contract size). I still maintain that Logan Ryan would be the best target for us. That would give us a super solid DB corps.

Who got desean all pissed off?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Who got desean all pissed off?

lol Analysts said he's at best our #3 behind Reagor and AJ

Also, I'm not sure if anyone saw this, but Goodwin's contract was restructured to be a 1 year deal worth only 1.35M w/ around 1M in incentives possible. That will put us at over $25M in available cap space....Maybe we should get both Everson and Logan! lol Actually that is not too farfetched given that combined they shouldn't exceed $15M if I'm not mistaken...

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    lol Analysts said he's at best our #3 behind Reagor and AJ
    Ah ok. I’m glad it wasn’t a coach or something lol

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Also, I'm not sure if anyone saw this, but Goodwin's contract was restructured to be a 1 year deal worth only 1.35M w/ around 1M in incentives possible. That will put us at over $25M in available cap space....Maybe we should get both Everson and Logan! lol Actually that is not too farfetched given that combined they shouldn't exceed $15M if I'm not mistaken...
    Yeah but the eagles are also like $25-30mill over the cap for next year so it’ll be interesting to see how much of that they will want to carry over to next year

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yeah but the eagles are also like $25-30mill over the cap for next year so it’ll be interesting to see how much of that they will want to carry over to next year
    95%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast