Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I, for one, love it.

Go get em Doug.
    I agree. They're basically admitting the obvious. Dougie is calling plays with Wentz making adjustments at line. Offensive coordinator is just a useless title for us
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

They could have got this coaching staff together weeks ago the Eagles made themselves look horrible as usual. From my understanding they took way to long to make decisions which put teams in a bad situation and that's why James Urban and many other coaches said **** the Eagles. Lurie and Roseman already made Pederson look like an idiot after his press conference. I don't know if Doug knows it or not but, the scapegoating phase has begun and he better watch his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    They could have got this coaching staff together weeks ago the Eagles made themselves look horrible as usual. From my understanding they took way to long to make decisions which put teams in a bad situation and that's why James Urban and many other coaches said **** the Eagles. Lurie and Roseman already made Pederson look like an idiot after his press conference. I don't know if Doug knows it or not but, the scapegoating phase has begun and he better watch his back.
    Eh, I'm fine with what we did, tbh. OC isn't really a "need" I don't think. Doug is one of the best playcallers in the game. The issue here is talent.

#24ever

I'm fine with the move, I was a bit skeptical if we weren't bringing in fresh faces. Doug is a great play caller, but he also needs to focus on the larger picture for the entire team. It's clear he was at his best when he had multiple offensive minds around him to input on game plans and scheme fits.

I mean -- We had half the season where we couldn't score the ball in the first half. I think a good part of that was on the play calling as much as we love Doug.

After the news of bringing in both Rich Scangarello and Andrew Breiner with what we already have on staff that eased those concerns. I'd imagine it'll be similar to the 49ers who have a "pass-game coordinator" and "run-game coordinator"

I like it. Tons of brains in the room. And multiple people focusing on the passing game. I like it

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I like it. Tons of brains in the room. And multiple people focusing on the passing game. I like it
    This is where Iím at.

Just gotta get the talent. I really want us to find a way to get CeeDee Lamb. I'm gushing at his highlights.

#24ever

Wow I didn't even know when I mentioned it but were really interested in DeMarcus Robinson according to reports. Now that I'd definitely be fine with. He'll be cheaper and provide good depth if injuries happen.

But let's see how it goes.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

God I'm bored.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    God I'm bored.
    Bradham released.

Bradham released.
    You're welcome.

#24ever

Was Bradham that awful? or was it the cap situation?

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Was Bradham that awful? or was it the cap situation?
    Both

I haven't posted since the Eagles season ended. For 2 off seasons I was screaming for the Eagles to get wide receivers - and was constantly mocked for doing so. (Hell - Even a shill on the Eagles website laughed at me).
    Now that almost EVERYBODY is screaming for wide receivers in the 3rd off season, my voice isn't needed.
    With free agency and the draft coming up fairly soon, we'll see what they do.
    As I have been saying for 3 years now, this offense would be amazing with high quality wide receivers.
    If they could also improve the defense a little bit, that would also be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I haven't posted since the Eagles season ended. For 2 off seasons I was screaming for the Eagles to get wide receivers - and was constantly mocked for doing so. (Hell - Even a shill on the Eagles website laughed at me).
    Now that almost EVERYBODY is screaming for wide receivers in the 3rd off season, my voice isn't needed.
    With free agency and the draft coming up fairly soon, we'll see what they do.
    As I have been saying for 3 years now, this offense would be amazing with high quality wide receivers.
    If they could also improve the defense a little bit, that would also be nice.
    Since apparently you want some "credit"...

#24ever

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast