Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...vers-nfl-draft

Seems Carson couldnt wait to throw it deep to reagor

Your baby can't do this

Everyone else catch the All or Nothing on amazon based on the Eagles 2019 season?

Giving me that football itch, but also a real reminder of the fantastic season Wentz had last year. There were some major points of frustration that turned into Wentz kicking it up a notch with a bare talent group around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Everyone else catch the All or Nothing on amazon based on the Eagles 2019 season?

Giving me that football itch, but also a real reminder of the fantastic season Wentz had last year. There were some major points of frustration that turned into Wentz kicking it up a notch with a bare talent group around him.
    Binge watched it one week into my furlough lol It was awesome. Also showed some of his major leadership qualities that we assume he has but don't get to see. Made me wanna cry for Mccown when he went down crying in the hallway after the playoff game. I wish he would come back as a coach...

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...020-nfl-season

Absolutely horrible news he is so integral to our offense

Devastating flat out.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Bad news is its the 2nd time hes tore his Achilles (the opposite foot this time). Good news is the last time he tore his Achilles he came back and played the best season of his career. That being said, age is not on his side so he might play very well when he does come back but Id be surprised if he comes back and is still Brandon brooks..

Your baby can't do this

I feel like he was the worst possible lineman to lose...Man.

Can someone explain how the cap works with players who are out for the season like Brooks?

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I feel like he was the worst possible lineman to lose...Man.

Can someone explain how the cap works with players who are out for the season like Brooks?
    Counts 7.9M against the cap this year and 14.5M in 2021. I think the ONLY positive is that it happened really early into camp so he should have some additional time to prepare for next year...but this is a brutal loss

I'd love to bring back Peters, but unsure if he would accept playing guard. The best FA is probably Larry Warford who was cut from the Saints after they drafted some lineman.

We drafted some guys for the interior that I think they like a lot so we'll see. Wouldnt mind bringing in Warford though whos 29 and a vet

Hes declined some but Im sure he can get the job done

The eagles like more athletic guys on their offensive line and Larry warford is slow as ****. Im not sure they would consider him or not to be honest

Your baby can't do this

I do think the eagles will do something but I wonder if they will wait a bit and see what they have with some of the lineman that they drafted this year

Your baby can't do this

I think we should sign Peters and let him play guard. Didn't he say something about being willing to play where the team wants him?

I don't like Warford but wonder if Kelvin Beachum would play Guard........He would be an awesome addition and definitely lighten the blow.

Losing JP and brooks hurts. Dillard has gotta step up. Sounds like hes working hard though so thats good.

Your baby can't do this

Bryce Harper did say hed play for the eagles... maybe RG?

Your baby can't do this

Eagles Offseason Thread

I said this in the main forum but I wonder if jack Driscoll, this years 4th round pick, is an option to temporarily replace brooks. Hes really athletic and smart, just like the eagles like. If hes good then the eagles can flip him to play LG next offseason when brooks comes back

Your baby can't do this

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast