Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    The NHL has delayed it's draft.
    John Elway now thinks that the NFL should delay it's draft.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    The NHL has delayed it's draft.
    John Elway now thinks that the NFL should delay it's draft.
    I sure hope it's not delayed. It's about the only thing to look forward to

Supposedly, Sean Payton is now clear of the coronavirus.

I don’t think the draft will be delayed.

They’ve already canceled the original fan event in Vegas and plan on meeting in a televised studio somewhere. They will show the inside of nfl teams draft war rooms to keep it entertaining and will likely have a camera in each drafted players house showing their reaction as they are drafted. They might put in tact rules such as “keep friends/family at draft party to less than 10 per home”. And then on top of that perhaps all interviews will take place with video chat and not in person.

Your baby can't do this

Guess Jeffery and Jackson will be starting WR's this year with rookie. That is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I don’t think the draft will be delayed.

They’ve already canceled the original fan event in Vegas and plan on meeting in a televised studio somewhere. They will show the inside of nfl teams draft war rooms to keep it entertaining and will likely have a camera in each drafted players house showing their reaction as they are drafted. They might put in tact rules such as “keep friends/family at draft party to less than 10 per home”. And then on top of that perhaps all interviews will take place with video chat and not in person.
    This is good news. Something sports related to look forward to hopefully...

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...26225201999872

Also, reading that Howie is saying the Eagles are done making 'splashy' moves in Free Agency. Does that point to more being done via trade at draft time? What if we snagged CeeDee Lamb by trading our 1st and 3rd next year with our 2nd taking someones 9-12th pick this year and their 4th next year AND grabbed Jefferson at 21 too?!?! lol I'm so bored at this point. lol ((don't take that seriously))

We still have soooo much more cap space left right now...like 20M...can't imagine we won't do anything else...

Its confirmed officially by Roger Goddell that the Draft will be April 23-25.

I do think the Eagles will double dip receivers in the first 3 rounds.

Its no secret and there are no smokescreen. Teams know the Eagles will draft a receiver early.

Rumor is tee Higgins is dropping in the draft and might fall to the 2nd round. I don’t like Higgins in the first but he could be good value in the 2nd. Maybe something like Ruggs in the 1st (speed) and Higgins in the 2nd (big physical receiver).

Your baby can't do this

Rumor is tee Higgins is dropping in the draft and might fall to the 2nd round. I don’t like Higgins in the first but he could be good value in the 2nd. Maybe something like Ruggs in the 1st (speed) and Higgins in the 2nd (big physical receiver).

Higgins will not be there at 53. As it stand now I rather we draft a safety or corner in the 2nd TBH.

I like both Van Jefferson and Tyler Johnson as receivers in the 3rd round.

IF we draft Denzel Mims from Baylor in the First round I will be very very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post

Higgins will not be there at 53. As it stand now I rather we draft a safety or corner in the 2nd TBH.
    Probably true but you never know, weirder things have happened

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    IF we draft Denzel Mims from Baylor in the First round I will be very very disappointed.

Why? He kinda reminds me of T.O a little bit..lol.. He dominated all week at the senior bowl against high level competition, plus his combine numbers were very good (not that those measurements matter too much tbh).

Your baby can't do this

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast