Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    The Tokyo Olympics have been cancelled.
    College football is talking about cancelling their season.
    Can the NFL be far behind?
    Not a chance.

I wish these WR would start signing so we can see what happens lol

Funny thing about how great this WR class is, I see these teams like broncos and 49ers as possibilities and Iím thinking

The broncos have courtland Sutton, the 49ers have Deebo Samuel. Why would you ever spend a top 15 pick on a WR.

No team has won a Super Bowl with 2 studs at WR. Raiders on the other hand have no one really and make sense to me

And the jets make sense but their offensive line is so bad that they can either draft a WR at 11 and then pray they can improve the OL round 2 and onward. Or just draft a top tackle

With no off season programs/OTAs I think all rookies will struggle this year, especially WR's.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    With no off season programs/OTAs I think all rookies will struggle this year, especially WR's.
    Wentz will quarantine with them and get them on the same page.

Maybe we end up keeping Alshon to combat that

I mean jeudy, lamb, ruggs, Jefferson would all dominate in the slot

So maybe thatíd be our plan while the acclimate. And then next offseason Jacksonís contract is up, alshon can get cut for cheap and we have our guy and can just sign another guy to fill the other side

Robby Anderson to the Panthers. 2 years $20 million

I think the eagles have done fantastic this great so far. Losing Malcolm Jenkins definitely hurts but letís be real, he took a step back last year on the field and he knew it which is why he tried to cash in with a final contract. Iím not sure his play on the field is worth what he got in New Orleans. The eagles will miss his leadership though for sure.

Slay was a homerun. I think heís a great fit in the eagles defense. Playing twice per year against amari cooper just got a little easier in my opinion

Hargrave looks like more of a luxury than a necessity at first but pass rush was a need and he will help the pass rush so much and will make thing so much easier on cox. Malik Jackson can also move all over the line, I wouldnít be surprised if we saw packages with cox hargrave and jackson all on the field at the same time. This line is crazy good now, i heard rumors of ngakoue but honestly i dont think the eagles need him. the secondary got a lot better too just because the defensive lineis better

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Robby Anderson to the Panthers. 2 years $20 million
    I really think eagles are going hard for a WR or two in the draft. I wouldnít be surprised if they trade up to somewhere between #10 and #15 to take one of jeudy lamb or Ruggs. I think they may sign a low profile name in free agency like breshad perriman for example but I donít think they will invest too much money into the position in free agency

Your baby can't do this

The interesting thing will be what the eagles do with alshon. He might be a post June 1st cut candidate due to the new CBA but he also might be packaged into a trade (heís got little if any trade value in my opinion so eagles will probably need to sweeten the deal a bit).

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Funny thing about how great this WR class is, I see these teams like broncos and 49ers as possibilities and Iím thinking

The broncos have courtland Sutton, the 49ers have Deebo Samuel. Why would you ever spend a top 15 pick on a WR.

No team has won a Super Bowl with 2 studs at WR. Raiders on the other hand have no one really and make sense to me

And the jets make sense but their offensive line is so bad that they can either draft a WR at 11 and then pray they can improve the OL round 2 and onward. Or just draft a top tackle
    Iíd say Holt and Bruce were studs. Also would say Harrison and Wayne were studs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iíd say Holt and Bruce were studs. Also would say Harrison and Wayne were studs too.

Meant to say recently

Thereís been a few over the entirety of the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

...if we count Gronk as being a WR than Edelman and him would be studs....lol

Deep down I was hoping Funchess would go to us.

I really would like Perriman and one of Jeudy/Lamb. I think that will even leave enough money to land Logan Ryan. That would be a really nice team there...

Perriman to the Jets....I guess we are going all in on Jeudy or Lamb. We can't just be sitting back on our current group right? Or are we going to stay put at 21 and go for Jefferson? I don't think Jefferson would make me happy...

Helps us. Makes them almost certain to draft a lineman in round 1

Main concerns are the raiders, 49ers and broncos

I really don't think Jeudy/Lamb make it past #13...Would the Jets trade with us...our 1st, 3rd, and a 2021 5th for their 1st or something like that maybe?

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast