Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    McLeod resigned.

Let's eat.

Strange to resign McLeod, pretty weird. Heís gonna he 30. But hey, he can ball. So having him and Mills isnít horrible. Wouldíve preferred they just bring in a guy like Clinton dix to go with McLeod but maybe Mills will hit there

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Itís literally day two of the off-season lol. But I get what youíre saying. Wonder what Howie is gonna do.
    Absolutely, and I didnít personally need Bradberry or Jones because of their price tag

I actually prefer hargrave over those 2 as I think dominance up front will always win you more games than dominance on the outside

My concern is that options are scarce and if thereís one position I absolutely do not trust the eagles to draft well itís corner

Happy we resigned McLeod as odd as it is. But theyíre still saving money so far so I expect something big soon. Whether it be trade (which to me is becoming likely) or signing

I like the defense right now. Has a ton of potential. Just mainly concerned about CB. Donít care too much about LB. with our interior guys right now I think the guys we have will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Eagles reportedly are resigning McLeod.....sorry, im not a fan of this move with Dix and Phillips on the market
    Not a big fan of Clinton Dix. I think McLeod back on a two year deal makes sense. I think we will draft a safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Not a big fan of Clinton Dix. I think McLeod back on a two year deal makes sense. I think we will draft a safety.
    I foresee that next season

I think we draft a DE round 1 to allow us to cut Brandon Graham next offseason

Yetur gross-Matos is who I picture us drafting at this point

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Absolutely, and I didnít personally need Bradberry or Jones because of their price tag

I actually prefer hargrave over those 2 as I think dominance up front will always win you more games than dominance on the outside

My concern is that options are scarce and if thereís one position I absolutely do not trust the eagles to draft well itís corner

Happy we resigned McLeod as odd as it is. But theyíre still saving money so far so I expect something big soon. Whether it be trade (which to me is becoming likely) or signing

I like the defense right now. Has a ton of potential. Just mainly concerned about CB. Donít care too much about LB. with our interior guys right now I think the guys we have will be fine
    As kong as we can cover the screen game. I expect lots of interior pressure from the DL.

We are moving up for a WR.

What would an alshon/cooks swap look like? Not big on cooks but seems like appropriate value.

Not a fan of cooks, hasnít he had some really bad concussions?

Iíd rather just dump Alshon if we can find someone to take him with the 5th round pick or something maybe a 4th?

Not overly excited about seeing Jenkins go, especially since I don't trust Mills at safety. I hope there's some slick signings that help because as of right now I don't see our backend of the defense to hold coverage for 1 second to let the D-line get home. Please get someone like Antoine Winfield in the draft, also need to get some help for Carson.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

CeeDee.

I am somewhat surprise that McLeod is resigned ( 2/12M ) for a 30 year old safety. Its SHOCKING that the Eagles 'prioritize' McLeod over Jenkins. Mills is unproven as a hybrid safety so I expect the Eagles will address this in the draft. This could be a disaster.

CeeDee.

You convince me that CeeDee Lamb is the best receiver for the Eagles. LOL

Eagles Offseason Thread

Get me CeeDee in the first, Anderson in FA and then draft the hell out of OL, DL, and DBs.

And as much as I love him, Iíd even get saucy and trade out Ertz. Even if they donít get another TE (they could) going with Goddert and Perkins wouldnít be terrible. Iíd even see about getting a celek type TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 03-18-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast