Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Great signing, eagles won a super bowl with this level of talent on the defensive line. Having cox, Hargrave and Jackson with ridgeway will be pretty tough to handle

Now go out and really shake things up by signing Fowler to get the defensive line unstoppable. Eagles are following their 2017 plan. Dominate the other teams offensive line by just throwing fresh legged talent after fresh legged talent. Imagine cox and hargrave go out and now you have Jackson and graham in there or ridgeway

Great signing

Id be happy to grab a CB, and a pass rusher

Then make the entire draft offensive skill position and offensive line

I'm just happy Cards are possibly out of Jeudy and Lamb sweepstakes. Now Colts too who were a potential scare are out too. So now Raiders and maybe Cowboys are our biggest scare.

But I dont get it, we have 40M tied up at the DT position. Somethings gotta give. No real reason for that much money especially when you have a 4 man rotation with Graham who kicks in at times on 3rd down. I sense a trade coming.

Wouldn't be shocked if Miami trades X or Lions trade Slay. I'd love either via a mid round pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Im glad. Money is in the right place. Healthy malik, cox and hargrave is a recipe to decimate opposing offenses

Hargrave and graham? In rotation? Sign me up

LB is so much less important than defensive line. CB is made easier with the kind of pass rush they have

Im excited

I hope the eagles stick to their group on the defensive line. I hope they keep them all. Cut malik next off season. But for this season keep them. I wanted Chris Jones and am very happy with hargrave

Hes one of the best run defenders in the nfl and him and cox are going to dominate 1st and 2nd down

Also this can save cox legs so hes not tired. Having quality guys like cox, hargrave, Jackson and ridgeway makes the rotation very healthy and has fresh legged heart of the defense for 4 quarters every game

Find a way to get Slay or just go sign Trufant.

Find a way to get Slay or just go sign Trufant.
    Slay yes no to Trufant. He doesn't move the needle.

Man if we can add Littleton too, would be a top 5 defense without question. Nastiest front 7 in the league
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If the Eagles could swing and get Diggs and then draft a guy like Antoine Winfield Jr I think that'd be big for us.

Love upgrading the trenches. Great under the radar signing. There has been eerie silence around Littleton. Wonder if Howie is sniffing around?

The receiver market had been quiet too. Heard nothing on Anderson or Perriman today.

I'm just happy Cards are possibly out of Jeudy and Lamb sweepstakes. Now Colts too who were a potential scare are out too. So now Raiders and maybe Cowboys are our biggest scare.

But I dont get it, we have 40M tied up at the DT position. Somethings gotta give. No real reason for that much money especially when you have a 4 man rotation with Graham who kicks in at times on 3rd down. I sense a trade coming.

Wouldn't be shocked if Miami trades X or Lions trade Slay. I'd love either via a mid round pick.
    Why are the Colts out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Why are the Colts out?

Colts traded their 1st( 13th overall ) to 49ers for DE Deforest Buckner. Niners also looking for receiver help.

With the Cardinals trading for Hopkins its looking like a 'real possibility' that a receiver may not go in the top 10. This is GREAT news for the Eagles. Howie please please trade up for Lamb or Jeudy!

Diggs got traded to the Bills ( a 1st, 5th, 6th this year and a 4th next year )

Cooper resign with the Cowboys (4/100M)

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Why are the Colts out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They traded their first for Buckner

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Diggs got traded to the Bills ( a 1st, 5th, 6th this year and a 4th next year )

Cooper resign with the Cowboys (4/100M)
    How does Hopkins get traded for a 2nd and declining RB, and Diggs gets a ransom. Am I missing something?

DT was not a position of need so I'm baffled by the signing of Javon Hargrave ( 3/39M )? The Eagles have Cox (17M), Hargrave (13M), and Jackson (10M). That is a lot of money invested in one position. Are we looking to move Cox? What am I missing here?

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast