Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I haven't posted since the Eagles season ended. For 2 off seasons I was screaming for the Eagles to get wide receivers - and was constantly mocked for doing so. (Hell - Even a shill on the Eagles website laughed at me).
    Now that almost EVERYBODY is screaming for wide receivers in the 3rd off season, my voice isn't needed.
    With free agency and the draft coming up fairly soon, we'll see what they do.
    As I have been saying for 3 years now, this offense would be amazing with high quality wide receivers.
    If they could also improve the defense a little bit, that would also be nice.
    You looking more FA (a la Robby Anderson mold), or you leaning draft? If draft who are the WR you like most? Me personally I like Ceedee Lamb, but would also love Ruggs. I think Ruggs brings speed and athleticism that we haven't had since young DeSean. I know he's raw, but I like the athletic profile

Wow tons and tons of smoke of us getting Byron Jones. I don't know how I feel about giving him elite money, but this basically would mean guys like Mills, Darby are gone.

Also wonder how this affects Jenkins possible raise if Jones is expected to get the rumours 17 18M.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

AJ bouye for a 4th was a steal...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Not really. 13M for a CB2 who isn't shut down material.
    I know we might have 2 4ths but I rather keep those picks.

Also I'd get creative and eat some of Alshons contract and a team like the Bills or Steelers can use him. Just get rid of his toxicness at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Eagles letting JP test free agency.

#24ever

Now starting to see articles about eagles will try to sign Cooper and Byron Jones away from Dallas. WOW. Still feel we should draft a WR in the 1st tho .

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Now starting to see articles about eagles will try to sign Cooper and Byron Jones away from Dallas. WOW. Still feel we should draft a WR in the 1st tho .
    Both? Ehh.

#24ever

Deleted
    Last edited by last stand; 03-05-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Would rather sign Robby Anderson for half the price or perriman for half the price, maybe even 1/3 the price and then draft a guy round 1

1st rounder
    DeSean
    Perriman or Robby
    Ward
    JJAW

Is enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Would rather sign Robby Anderson for half the price or perriman for half the price, maybe even 1/3 the price and then draft a guy round 1

1st rounder
    DeSean
    Perriman or Robby
    Ward
    JJAW

Is enough for me
    I'd take Perriman over Anderson. Anderson is going to run like $12 million a year, which is too steep for my liking

I'm NOT interested in Anderson or Perriman.

Lots of rumors linking Byron Jones to the Eagles. I live in Dallas and local sports radio doesn't think he is worth 16-18M per. Jones is a 'good corner' who doesn't get INTs. Good corners is not worth that money IMO.

I hope the Eagles target James Bradberry and Kendall Fuller whom are both younger,25 and 26, and will be cheaper then Byron Jones.

Another option is Logan Ryan or Trae Waynes. Ryan is 29 and Waynes is 27.

Amari Cooper is seeking 100M according to sports radio in Dallas. No Thanks.

Eagles Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

1st rounder
    DeSean
    Perriman or Robby
    Ward
    JJAW

Is enough for me
    Not necessarily on board with the names but Id follow your desire.

A FA WR and a 1st round pick at WR.

I also am not 100% on board with a FA CB signing unless its on the cheap. I know Darby wont be back again but Id rather just keep trying to draft a CB. Still keen on Jones for some reason.

My absolute biggest need this off season is Alshon being gone. Id prefer not to cut him (hearing talks of them waiting for the new CBA to see if an amnesty is available) but if they cant find a trade partner somehow, Id be for it. Trade a 4th and Alshon to a cap free team for like a 7th.

Maybe the Dolphins or Jets would take a deal like that. He still has 2 years left unfortunately. 15mil cap hit if cut him after his season though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 03-06-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast