Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I'd take Perriman over Anderson. Anderson is going to run like $12 million a year, which is too steep for my liking
    NO to Anderson.

With the new CBA officially approves its much 'easier now' for the Eagles IF they decide to move on from Alshon Jeffrey and just release him.

Good riddance.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Really interested to see what the first move is. There’s big swings I’d like to see depending on price of course like Byron Jones or James Bradberry, Corey Littleton. And swings I wouldn’t like to see like Amari Cooper

Cardinals were one of the main teams looking for a WR. They just got Hopkins. That means one less team to grab jeudy and lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Cardinals were one of the main teams looking for a WR. They just got Hopkins. That means one less team to grab jeudy and lamb.
    Yep. Loving that trade for us.

#24ever

If we can just have the raiders and broncos sign someone we’ll be in business

Maybe we should trade one of them Alshon and a 4th lol

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Yep. Loving that trade for us.
    I would’ve just traded a 2nd for Hopkins. Wonderful trade for the Cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I mean I would’ve been thrilled with Hopkins but I’m also not crazy upset about it. We can’t really handle his cap with Alshon still on payroll. And we needed to get rid of him first

But I’m liking the landscape. Dak is having issues with the cowboys. They’ll likely lose Amari or at least there’s a chance. I’m more worried about the giants at this point with how high of a pick they have and how well Daniel Jones played

Eagles have a nice path to really get in the discussion. Just cut the fat and sign some athletic talent. Some guys who play well, play smart and fast

If we can just have the raiders and broncos sign someone we’ll be in business

Maybe we should trade one of them Alshon and a 4th lol
    I know the Broncos have been a popular destination, but I really think they have much larger needs than WR. The offensive line is garbage and they've lost a lot of talent defensively.

You have Sutton who is a near stud and invested in Noah Fant last season at TE. I'm feeling that it's more likely they address it round 2 or 3 (3 picks) compared to 1.

That’s fair. Hoping the cowboys resign Cooper or they absolutely become a team with that need as well. Raiders will need one too. Hoping jeudy and lamb both make it to around 11-12 because then we have a better shot of trading up

Seems as though we’ve whiffed on both the top corners lol. Oh well. Still hoping to god we don’t draft one. The eagles have to be among the leagues worst drafting CBs.

It’s just day 1 but the eagles seem to be missing out relatively quickly on guys. Wouldn’t want Byron Jones for highest paid CB in the nfl but wouldn’t have minded Bradberry at 15 million a year

Seems as though we’ve whiffed on both the top corners lol. Oh well. Still hoping to god we don’t draft one. The eagles have to be among the leagues worst drafting CBs.

It’s just day 1 but the eagles seem to be missing out relatively quickly on guys. Wouldn’t want Byron Jones for highest paid CB in the nfl but wouldn’t have minded Bradberry at 15 million a year
    Honestly if we can get like Chris Harris, or like Trae Waynes I'd be happy enough. Ideally both, but I wouldn't count on it

Harris is going to be 31 which is the last thing we need. Trae Wayne’s struggled last year but at this point may be the best we can do. Maybe they’re planning to let Maddox take one of the spots.

I wanted a pass rusher, 2 CBs if possible. Seems like we’re going to end up with a light haul this offseason despite the press about the eagles being buyers

Would like to make a run at Fowler if possible. Eagles need to get to the QB again

Eagles sign Javon Hargrave. 3 yrs $39 million. Is Malik Jackson moving outside, or are we running a 4 DT rotation?

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast