Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Eagles Offseason Thread

So 3/4 of the eagles coaching staff that needs to be replaced have been promoted a year ago within the eagles organization.. No offense to Duce because I think hed be the exception, but I just think this means that the eagles need to start looking for coaches with an outside perspective. They shouldnt promote from within as much.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz is a far superior passer.

Urban has been fantastic in turning Lamar in to a competent passer. He'd be getting a more polished player to work with. Wentz has the athleticism, he just needs more development.
    Absolutely not true at all. Lamar is still the same inaccurate passer. Because of their scheme it frees up the middle area a lot which is why u always saw open guys especially Andrews. Thankfully Urban is staying because I dont wee anything in him
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Philip Daniels is leaving so now eagles gotta find an offensive coordinator, WR coach, DL coach, and DB coach.

https://twitter.com/PhillipDaniels/s...261600769?s=20
    Yikes this one suckss the most. The guys loved him off especially Cox and Graham. Wowzers
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

So 3/4 of the eagles coaching staff that needs to be replaced have been promoted a year ago within the eagles organization.. No offense to Duce because I think hed be the exception, but I just think this means that the eagles need to start looking for coaches with an outside perspective. They shouldnt promote from within as much.
    Agreed, they need new blood and fresh perspectives.

Eagles Offseason Thread

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/stat...583762433?s=20

Interesting.. Im a USC fan and although I dont watch as much as I used to, I do know that this guy has a great passing offense. He was the OC at north Texas and they had better passing seasons every year he was there and then he left and they regressed a lot. Then after he went to USC, they were amongst the top passing offenses in the nation while they were starting a true freshman. Harrell could come up with creative ways to make Carson wentz more effective, hes also super young, like 35 so hed be in philly for a long time unless someone offers him a head coach job.

Your baby can't do this

Yikes this one suckss the most. The guys loved him off especially Cox and Graham. Wowzers
    Yeah that one hurts

Your baby can't do this

Philip Daniels is leaving so now eagles gotta find an offensive coordinator, WR coach, DL coach, and DB coach.

https://twitter.com/PhillipDaniels/s...261600769?s=20
    Probably was time. Interesting changes coming...

#24ever

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/stat...583762433?s=20

Interesting.. Im a USC fan and although I dont watch as much as I used to, I do know that this guy has a great passing offense. He was the OC at north Texas and they had better passing seasons every year he was there and then he left and they regressed a lot. Then after he went to USC, they were amongst the top passing offenses in the nation while they were starting a true freshman. Harrell could come up with creative ways to make Carson wentz more effective, hes also super young, like 35 so hed be in philly for a long time unless someone offers him a head coach job.
    This the kinda stuff I'm talking about. Yes Howie, nice. I'm all aboard.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Wait graham harrell lol

Like the Texas tech QB graham harrell that was throwing like 100 TDs a year

I kinda dig the idea. Would be pretty cool to see what a guy like that could do

Out of the box hire. Problem with a guy like that is if he hits and does well hes gone in 2 years lol

Like the firing of the Dline coach tbh. Unpopular opinion. Im sure. I think we need new voices in here. Players have gotten too comfortable. Not sure what it means for Schwartz though lol

With our defensive line, I definitely want to get a coordinator who is willing to press up the corners more. But thats assuming he gets fired or leaves

I mean for all I know he may have been behind the firing of the DL coach

Whats Michael Crabtree up to? Does he wanna be the WR coach? Josh mccown for QB coach so our QB coach is older than our OC lol

Graham Harrell may be the 'outside the box' hire the Eagles need. I believe he played for and was also an assistant under Mike Leach. Harrell will be different in a good way for Wentz.

https://youtu.be/SNguhh_b6Bg

Heres graham harrell micd up 3 years ago when he was offensive coordinator at north Texas. Really seems to pay attention to detail.

Your baby can't do this

I know for free agency Id like to look at Arik Armstead, Chris Jones and Cory Littleton

Imagin cox and jones starting with Jackson rotating in. Itd be amazing

And Cory Littleton is a good swing for the eagles. Big, fast and young

All 3 of those guys are big, fast and young and worth looking at.

Chris Jones will be 'too expensive' and its not a position of need. This free agency period and draft will be vital for Roseman to make the Eagles roster younger and more athletic. I want edge rusher, corner, or safety via trade or free agency. I'm at a point where I WANT the Eagles to draft a receiver in the first and hopefully a corner or safety in the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I know for free agency Id like to look at Arik Armstead, Chris Jones and Cory Littleton

Imagin cox and jones starting with Jackson rotating in. Itd be amazing

And Cory Littleton is a good swing for the eagles. Big, fast and young

All 3 of those guys are big, fast and young and worth looking at.
    Jones wont be thought about at all, with Malik back healthy theyll probably bring back Jernigan. End though theyll definitely improve.

I was going to post Littleton too. No chance in hell Rams have a chance at him and with Kamu a FA, I'd release Bradham and sign Littleton. Hes amazing in space and can be counted on.

With the amount of players we have coming back, it's going to be interesting who Howie cuts and targets. Littleton and Simmons and draft the rest and im a happy camper.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast