Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Iím cool with Staley getting it if thatís what happens

Your baby can't do this

I do like Staley but he was in the same rooms last year. Maybe he didnít have the voice but Iíd like to see us have a big time change in our weekly prep. Last year we were constantly out coached in the first half. Thatís a preparation deficiency

Shurmur, Caldwell, young exciting mind doesnít matter to me as long as you have someone who can help Doug with the game plan leading up to Sunday and ideally also keep the ball rolling during the games

Iím iffy on Staley because he was a part of that staff that struggled so much. Now heís a RBs coach and he was amazing and has been amazing with every single RB. Heís a guru there no question. The amount of undrafted heroes weíve had at that position is unbelievable. Heís an incredible RB coach. If he gets the job Iíll support it but itís a concern that he was still a part of that staff

Jim Caldwell also looks like a good possibility to me for OC. I was watching a clip of Peyton Manning talk about Caldwell and he said that Caldwell is great at the fundamentals and Dan orlovsky said heís good at putting a QB in a position to succeed by using his strengths to his advantage. Sounds like something wentz needs. I know heís a bit older, but he could be great for wentz development.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Jim Caldwell also looks like a good possibility to me for OC. I was watching a clip of Peyton Manning talk about Caldwell and he said that Caldwell is great at the fundamentals and Dan orlovsky said heís good at putting a QB in a position to succeed by using his strengths to his advantage. Sounds like something wentz needs. I know heís a bit older, but he could be great for wentz development.
    Agree here, I really want Caldwell as the OC

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Agree here, I really want Caldwell as the OC
    I feel like it would be ideal to get a QB guy. Duce is great with the run game, just need to get a new guy in there to bring some different opportunities for the wentz.

Your baby can't do this

Problem is we can't have offensive coordinator after offensive coordinator for Wentz. This is going to be what? His 3rd in 4 years now? You want consistency and Caldwell is 64 so who knows how long this guy will want to last. For all we know, we win a ring next year or year after he'll probably ride of into the sunset. I rather take a younger guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Problem is we can't have offensive coordinator after offensive coordinator for Wentz. This is going to be what? His 3rd in 4 years now? You want consistency and Caldwell is 64 so who knows how long this guy will want to last. For all we know, we win a ring next year or year after he'll probably ride of into the sunset. I rather take a younger guy.
    I get that but is 64 really that old? Thereís older coaches around the league. Iíd love a young up and comer type coach too but I think thatís very hit and miss because they have such a small resume. Caldwell on the other hand, lots of QBs have good things to say about him so you know what youíre gonna get outta him which is offenses that tailor to the strengths of the QB

Your baby can't do this

I like James Urban from the Ravens as the next OC. He is the current QB coach there. I believe he was the QB coach in SF when Kapernick was there. I think he can design ' creative plays' for Wentz.

Looks like Shutmur going to Denver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I believe Jeffrey has 2/22.5M remain and DJax 2/14.5M remain. IF someone can confirm that for me. I hope Roseman can work his cap magic and move one if not both players. I like Jackson but his age and injury scares me. Jeffrey seems like he is always hurt now. This team needs to rebuild the receivers corp.

Here's a question what do people think of trying to sign Byron Jones in FA? I know he's from the enemy and the last time we went there it worked like crap, but guy is a pretty solid player and I loved his tape coming out of college. Guessing he will be too expensive for us.

passed on Byron Jones and I live in Dallas LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Here's a question what do people think of trying to sign Byron Jones in FA? I know he's from the enemy and the last time we went there it worked like crap, but guy is a pretty solid player and I loved his tape coming out of college. Guessing he will be too expensive for us.
    Iím so done with Dallas players.. Only Dallas player I want is Dallas goedert

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I believe Jeffrey has 2/22.5M remain and DJax 2/14.5M remain. IF someone can confirm that for me. I hope Roseman can work his cap magic and move one if not both players. I like Jackson but his age and injury scares me. Jeffrey seems like he is always hurt now. This team needs to rebuild the receivers corp.
    Yes but according to spotrac the cap hit for AJ is 15.6mill in 2020 and 18.5mill in 2021. Desean has a 8.6mill cap hit in 2020 and 10.9mill cap hit in 2021. I wonder if one or both will be restructured again this offseason

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Iím so done with Dallas players.. Only Dallas player I want is Dallas goedert
    Helllll yaa.

Pass on Jones. I rather Simmons from Denver.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast