Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 783

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,104

    Eagles Offseason Thread

    Boo.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,104
    Cleveland has asked to interview Schwartz for Head Coach.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cleveland has asked to interview Schwartz for Head Coach.
    I actually would love that for the entertainment value alone.

    #24ever

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,672
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cleveland has asked to interview Schwartz for Head Coach.
    Lol no way what a mistake for them

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,800
    Wade Phillips for DC anyone? The Rams will not retained him. Schwartz scheme is getting old for me. I hate the way he utilize our corners.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Wade Phillips for DC anyone? The Rams will not retained him. Schwartz scheme is getting old for me. I hate the way he utilize our corners.
    Hard no on 3-4 defense.

    #24ever

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,800
    Yeah I forget that Phillips scheme is 3-4 never mind LOL.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16,319
    Unless Schwartz gets the Cleveland job he will be back at DC. Schwartz drives me nuts sometimes but you could certainly do a lot worse.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,929
    Just give me ANYone with a track record of developing cornerbacks. Good lord.

    #24ever

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Just give me ANYone with a track record of developing cornerbacks. Good lord.
    But weíve had one of the better D-Lines in football for the last 4 years. If we get another defensive coordinator are we gonna sacrifice the pressure that weíve been able to put on QBs? Ideally you can have both but Schwartz wonít budge on his system

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    But weíve had one of the better D-Lines in football for the last 4 years. If we get another defensive coordinator are we gonna sacrifice the pressure that weíve been able to put on QBs? Ideally you can have both but Schwartz wonít budge on his system
    I think with Cox having a solid 3 or 4 years left in his prime will. Just keep your DL coach and we should be okay.

    #24ever

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,672
    Iím fine with keeping schwartz unlike groh I do think he deserves the excuse of not having the players

    However if he becomes a head coach again or we let him go, the UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES do I want an in-house hire

    For the love of god go get an exciting mind.

    And on offense give me pat shurmur or Chad OíShea

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    250
    Biggest problem I have with Schwartz is his 3rd down sticks defense. It's the worst call out there

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Biggest problem I have with Schwartz is his 3rd down sticks defense. It's the worst call out there
    There was a stat out there that said the sticks defense works more times than not. I'm fine with it so long as the players can swarm the ball carrier and tackle.

    #24ever

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,519
    Lol.. so many new head coaches around the league, I saw on twitter that Doug pederson is now the 10th longest tenured head coach in the NFL

    Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •