Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Eagles Offseason Thread

So 3/4 of the eagles coaching staff that needs to be replaced have been promoted a year ago within the eagles organization.. No offense to Duce because I think he’d be the exception, but I just think this means that the eagles need to start looking for coaches with an outside perspective. They shouldn’t promote from within as much.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz is a far superior passer.

Urban has been fantastic in turning Lamar in to a competent passer. He'd be getting a more polished player to work with. Wentz has the athleticism, he just needs more development.
    Absolutely not true at all. Lamar is still the same inaccurate passer. Because of their scheme it frees up the middle area a lot which is why u always saw open guys especially Andrews. Thankfully Urban is staying because I dont wee anything in him
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Philip Daniels is leaving so now eagles gotta find an offensive coordinator, WR coach, DL coach, and DB coach.

https://twitter.com/PhillipDaniels/s...261600769?s=20
    Yikes this one suckss the most. The guys loved him off especially Cox and Graham. Wowzers
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

So 3/4 of the eagles coaching staff that needs to be replaced have been promoted a year ago within the eagles organization.. No offense to Duce because I think he’d be the exception, but I just think this means that the eagles need to start looking for coaches with an outside perspective. They shouldn’t promote from within as much.
    Agreed, they need new blood and fresh perspectives.

Eagles Offseason Thread

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/stat...583762433?s=20

Interesting.. I’m a USC fan and although I don’t watch as much as I used to, I do know that this guy has a great passing offense. He was the OC at north Texas and they had better passing seasons every year he was there and then he left and they regressed a lot. Then after he went to USC, they were amongst the top passing offenses in the nation while they were starting a true freshman. Harrell could come up with creative ways to make Carson wentz more effective, he’s also super young, like 35 so he’d be in philly for a long time unless someone offers him a head coach job.

Your baby can't do this

Yikes this one suckss the most. The guys loved him off especially Cox and Graham. Wowzers
    Yeah that one hurts

Your baby can't do this

Philip Daniels is leaving so now eagles gotta find an offensive coordinator, WR coach, DL coach, and DB coach.

https://twitter.com/PhillipDaniels/s...261600769?s=20
    Probably was time. Interesting changes coming...

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567