Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    A guy I wouldn’t mind trying to get, if he’s fallen out of favor, is Corey Davis. They seem to like AJ Brown better at this point.

See how much Davis costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All in for Davis, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I should’ve said, “Bucs aren’t trading any WR, let alone Godwin, as it’s evident with getting Brady, they are going to surround him with the best offensive talent.”

I pointed out Godwin because that’s what he said.

If they didn’t get Brady, it’s possible they’d look to trade Evans or even Godwin considering this is Godwins last year under contract.

Brady can't throw it deep so Godwin won't have near the impact he did next season, IMO.

I think Davis would be incredible if we unloaded Jeffrey. I wouldn’t mind grabbing someone in the first and 3/4 and Davis for the future. Davis is a very good #2 guy who’s big and gets open. Catches the ball and is young. Would love someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think Davis would be incredible if we unloaded Jeffrey. I wouldn’t mind grabbing someone in the first and 3/4 and Davis for the future. Davis is a very good #2 guy who’s big and gets open. Catches the ball and is young. Would love someone like that.
    I wanted him the year he was drafted. He hasn’t panned out to much though. Seems like TN doesn’t get a lot out of their WR though. AJ Brown has put up the best WR numbers on that team since they were the freaking Oilers probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Eagles are stuck with Alshon for at least this year. Yes they can cut him but I don't see it happening. No teams will trade for him because he is injured and there is no time table of when he will be back if at all this year. This sucks.

If I’m the eagles I bring in dre Kirkpatrick in on a cheap 1 year deal for insurance and not needing to draft a guy there. It’s not a necessity, and I like Maddox and Leblanc so I’m fine without him. But he’s a solid starter, veteran player who still has stuff in the tank. Had an injury but nothing crazy just a hyper extension

Having said that I’m pretty sure they’re set on avonte Maddox starting

There will be 14 teams in the playoffs with only the 1 seed getting a bye.

Wimbledon has been cancelled for the first time since WWII.
    It's possible that the London and Mexico NFL games will also be cancelled.

Howie get the deal done for Yannick Ngakoue!

Should the eagles try to trade for DJ Moore or Curtis Samuel?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Howie get the deal done for Yannick Ngakoue!
    Yes this is what I'm waiting on to break anyday now.
    Jags need to stop being to stingy, the mans making it evident on social media he doesn't want to be there so just unload him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

This is a nice read regarding our cap situation for 2020 and moving forward with 2021.

https://94wip.radio.com/blogs/eliot-...fkUiGW02osM5UU

Regarding Ngakoue:
    According to Over the Cap, the Eagles are currently projected to be $25 million over the salary cap next season. All 31 other teams are significantly under the cap. The next closest team, the Chicago Bears, have $20 million in salary cap space. That is a $45 million difference between the Eagles and the next closest team, a disturbing figure no matter what number the cap comes in at for the 2021 season.
    If the Eagles were to acquire Ngakoue, they would almost certainly be handing him a long-term deal in the process. The top three pass rushers in the NFL right now have deals worth over $100 million, with guaranteed ranging from $50 to $60 million. The Eagles could fit Ngakoue under the cap this year on a new deal, but he would either eat up a large portion of their salary cap space this year, or he would have a very low hit -- like Slay and Hargrave -- that balloons next year. The Eagles financial picture makes either one hard to do and a huge committment, considering their need for salary cap space to roll over into 2021, and their lack of cap space overall next season.

Eagles are going to have to do something with graham, DeSean, Alshon, and Ertz next year to fix that I’m sure

Makes me think that drafting a DE in round 1 is most likely what’s to happen unless they trade for yannick which still keeps us in cap danger

But the eagles will absolutely need to cheapen up.

Also all of this talk about Hamler and the eagles is concerning me that the eagles will be looking to WR in the 2nd round

I do feel as though gross Matos or maybe Chaisson are more likely to be the first pick

Good post Westbrook36 on the salary cap. What makes things worse is that the Eagles will be over the cap 25 plus mil with only 38 players signed in 21. Eagles currently have 64 and they are 28 mil under I have never seen the Eagles in this bad of a cap situation. When you see guys like Jenkins, Peters, Jernigan not brought back this is one of the reason's why. 2021 were going to see some guys who Eagles fans are emotionally attached to out the door if they don't restructure etc Ertz, Cox, Jeffery, Graham, Johnson, Jackson to name a few. Eagles are going to have to be like the Green Bay Packers or the Pittsburgh Steelers when it comes to roster building.

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast