Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Also looked up this gandy golden highlights and I have big concerns about a guy who has a CB attached to his hip in the competition he’s playing against. You’d hope a second round pick would look athletically superior against a team like Maine instead of having to use his 6-4 frame to out jump a main CB who was attached to his hip

I'm CeeDee/Jeudy or bust. I'm not even looking past that at this point.

That’s setting yourself up for disappointment

Wouldn’t be surprised if they go yetur gross Matos at 21

They like penn state and the like athletic effort edge rushers

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    That’s setting yourself up for disappointment

Wouldn’t be surprised if they go yetur gross Matos at 21

They like penn state and the like athletic effort edge rushers
    That's fine. I had the same attitude the year we went for Wentz and was happy about that. I think this is that level of a move in my heart. We shall see. I won't be disappointed if we get Jefferson, just wishing for the best here.

I really feel like the eagles will trade up for a WR but I’m not sure how far they are willing to go. I don’t think they are willing to trade up high enough to get jeudy or lamb but ruggs might be obtainable

Your baby can't do this

Its hard to predict what Howie will do but I too think the Eagles will trade up for a receiver.

Its also possible the Eagles will trade for a young receiver. There are others but I list two here that fit the profile.

1. Kenny Golladay(26)
    2. Chris Godwin(24)

Both will be free agent in 2021 so this is their contract year. We know the 'turmoil and rebuild' in Detroit and the Eagles already acquired Slay so why not Golladay too. The Bucs already invest big money with Mike Evans so its unlikely that Godwin will be resign to a long term deal. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Its also possible the Eagles will trade for a young receiver. There are others but I list two here that fit the profile.

1. Kenny Golladay(26)
    2. Chris Godwin(24)

Both will be free agent in 2021 so this is their contract year. We know the 'turmoil and rebuild' in Detroit and the Eagles already acquired Slay so why not Golladay too. The Bucs already invest big money with Mike Evans so its unlikely that Godwin will be resign to a long term deal. Thoughts?
    Bucs aren’t trading Godwin after they got Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Bucs aren’t trading Godwin after they got Brady.

Bucs aren't going to trade him because he's a good receiver period it don't have **** to do with Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Bucs aren't going to trade him because he's a good receiver period it don't have **** to do with Brady.
    DeAndre Hopkins was just traded.

Good players are traded all the time.

lol at the article about the "Eagles Should Swoop in and sign J. Clowney"

ol at the article about the "Eagles Should Swoop in and sign J. Clowney"

Yeah. You guys know I want the Eagles to trade for Yannick Ngakoue. I just think he is a better player then Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I should’ve said, “Bucs aren’t trading any WR, let alone Godwin, as it’s evident with getting Brady, they are going to surround him with the best offensive talent.”

I pointed out Godwin because that’s what he said.

If they didn’t get Brady, it’s possible they’d look to trade Evans or even Godwin considering this is Godwins last year under contract.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

A guy I wouldn’t mind trying to get, if he’s fallen out of favor, is Corey Davis. They seem to like AJ Brown better at this point.

See how much Davis costs.

A late second or early third type WR that I have my eyes on is Bryan Edwards (6'3 212) from South Carolina

I'm curious to see his speed scores since he broke his foot before the combine, but I think he has the ability to be a WR 1 or high end WR 2 at the next level. He reminds me a little bit of Andre Johnson where he has the large frame, but enough twitch and wiggle to run all of the routes effectively.

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast