Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    I have a feeling he will be a bum in year 2.

Sad to say but I'm in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Do you guys think Watson is better then Wentz? I'm a Wentz supporter but IF I have to choose one today give me Deshaun Watson.
    Man, I just love Wentz. I love his arm and accuracy and his wit. I think it's close, but I think Wentz is the better QB.

I have this great feeling about the upcoming season man. I dont know what it is, but I'm way too hype way too early lol

Eagles Offseason Thread

Do you guys think Watson is better then Wentz? I'm a Wentz supporter but IF I have to choose one today give me Deshaun Watson.
    If both are healthy Iím taking wentz. I also think the injury concerns of wentz are well over blown

Your baby can't do this

If both are healthy Iím taking wentz.

Health was not a factor but I still favor Watson.

I also think the injury concerns of wentz are well over blown

Agreed. That is why I was upset about the Hurts pick.

I also think the injury concerns of wentz are well over blown

Agreed. That is why I was upset about the Hurts pick.
    Yeah that pick really...hurts...ha...ha...ha...

Eagles Offseason Thread

https://youtu.be/6n9F6ENbrr4

I know this is a highlight tape of jalen reagor and highlights only show great things, but I wanted to point out a few things shown in here of jalens god given talent.

0:50 reagor is physical, not afraid to fight for extra yards

1:03 check out that jump ball. He almost looks like a 6í3 guy there

1:20 good sideline awareness

2:15 thatís some crazy acceleration right there.. that safety shoulda had him

2:48 I timed this route, he started at the 4 yard line and crossed the goal line in about 9.63 seconds... ummm.. thatís close to Olympic level speed... in football pads..

4:00 is that reagor?!? He looks really fit, heís not a tweener anorexic looking guy like some of these speed WRs that come on are.

4:20 nice jump ball, looked like reagors cleats were at or above that defenders waist.

5:35 I counted 7 missed tackles on this bubble screen

6:55 this ball probably shoulda been picked off but reagor jumped really high and reached over the defender to snag the ball away.

7:42 another nice jump ball

7:55 A notha jump ball

8:05 another ball that probably shoulda been intercepted but reagor jumped up reached over and took the ball away from the defender

8:30 nice double move, this shoulda been a TD if it wasnít an awful throw by the QB but great catch

8:50 looked like reagor was jogging most of the time on this punt return but nobody got within 10 yards of him when he crossed the goal line. The acceleration here is crazy once again, this guy goes 0-60 hella fast
    Last edited by jaydubb; 05-03-2020 at 09:41 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Eagles Offseason Thread

But that time stamp there at 2:48ish.. go watch that route and time it yourself guys.. He started at the 4 yard line and passed the goal line in around 9.63 seconds.. Like I said, thatís borderline Olympic level speed.. in pads.. looks like he mighta let up a little at the end there too
    Last edited by jaydubb; 05-03-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    But that time stamp there at 2:48ish.. go watch that route and time it yourself guys.. He started at the 4 yard line and passed the goal line in around 9.63 seconds.. Like I said, thatís borderline Olympic level speed.. in pads.. looks like he mighta let up a little at the end there too
    I'm very much in love with the Reagor pick. His tape jumps off the screen.

#24ever

Eagles Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm very much in love with the Reagor pick. His tape jumps off the screen.
    The more I look into it the more I really think heís an amazing talent that was held back by his awful QB play. The fact that most teams had him as a high 2nd round pick and low 1st round pick with terrible QBs throwing to him should mean something.

I think the only thing that would prevent him from succeeding in the NFL is the extensive playbook that he has to memorize. He looks to be capable in most other areas in my opinion. And on the eagles, they will love his speed. Carson is gonna love throwing the ball down field to him

Your baby can't do this

https://twitter.com/thomasrp93/statu...145926658?s=21

Is Sidney gonna be CB2? When he played he was good, problem is he is always hurt

Your baby can't do this

Heíll get his shot for sure, heís got the traits they want. Itís him or Maddox

It's his second real year after that injury and near the end of the year when he finally seemed to get comfortable again with his movements and fluidity he started looking good again.

He was still bad during the year by getting beat a lot and miscommunications but near the end he looked like a beast. Hopefully it's something he builds of as the Achilles strengthens.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Hopefully Jones win the CB2 job but he can never stay healthy. I prefer Maddox in the slot and Jones on the outside but both will start. Its more about where for these two.

Tough schedule with home games versus the Ravens, Rams, Saints, and Seahawks and road games against the 49ers, Packers, and Steelers.

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast