Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Our schedules brutal. The week 9 bye is a good thing, but saints, packers and saints back to back to bsck weeks?

Not to mention Niners, Steelers and Ravens 3 weeks in a row near start of year. Yeeesh
    EVERY single year people say "our schedule's brutal".
    For once it would be nice to hear "Oh WOW. The Saints, Packers, Niners, Steelers, and Ravens have to play the Eagles".

John at least we have all these receivers! It’s the NFL. No schedule should be a cake walk...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    John at least we have all these receivers! It’s the NFL. No schedule should be a cake walk...
    YES- They FINALLY have all of those receivers and NO schedule SHOULD ever be a cakewalk but do you have any idea how often I have heard "Oh woe is me. Our schedule is SO hard"? Year after year after year - teams that you thought were going to be tough end up being easy wins. There's an old saying in sports - To be the best, you have to beat the best - and HOPEFULLY one of those best teams will be the Eagles.

Every team except the cowboys got a tough schedule in the nfc East. The cowboys always get an easy schedule, I swear jerry is paying somebody..

Giants might have the toughest schedule in the division. I saw our schedule and was like “damn, it’s gonna be hard after thanksgiving” but then I saw the giants and I’m happy it’s not that schedule

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Our schedules brutal. The week 9 bye is a good thing, but saints, packers and saints back to back to bsck weeks?

Not to mention Niners, Steelers and Ravens 3 weeks in a row near start of year. Yeeesh
    Yeah I got the same vibe. Our schedule is hard. I looked at the cowboys and they got it easy, bunch of easy teams so they can win and build some momentum.

We got this. 11-5.

#24ever

I think it's important that we start the season strong, especially with how this schedule lays out. Injuries and regression of some teams will definitely come into play.

49ers -> Steelers -> Ravens will be a critical early stretch and then you have three straight divisional games in Giants -> Cowboys -> Giants.

That end of the year stretch of Seahawks -> Packers -> Saints will probably make or break the season regarding potential playoff seeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    I think it's important that we start the season strong, especially with how this schedule lays out. Injuries and regression of some teams will definitely come into play.

49ers -> Steelers -> Ravens will be a critical early stretch and then you have three straight divisional games in Giants -> Cowboys -> Giants.

That end of the year stretch of Seahawks -> Packers -> Saints will probably make or break the season regarding potential playoff seeding.
    Said it in the main forum about the Giants having the toughest schedule but I believe, as a whole, the NFCE are playing the two toughest divisions this year.

Seahawks, Saints, Ravens, and Rams are all at home but are tough as it is but then you add in 49ers, Steelers, Packers on the road. Even the Cardinals and Browns should be tougher this season.

Outside the division, Cinci looks like the only clear cut win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Said it in the main forum about the Giants having the toughest schedule but I believe, as a whole, the NFCE are playing the two toughest divisions this year.

Seahawks, Saints, Ravens, and Rams are all at home but are tough as it is but then you add in 49ers, Steelers, Packers on the road. Even the Cardinals and Browns should be tougher this season.

Outside the division, Cinci looks like the only clear cut win.

Yeah, that said we will lose to cincy and play close games and/or win all of the hard games. lol

I think we go 10-6...I also don't feel as though the Cowboys have a much easier schedule than us. Yes we play GB and the Saints while they have the Vikings and the Falcons. My gut says the Falcons will be a tough out this year and the Vikings may win that division if some of their 2 billion draft picks pan out lol. Unpopular POV...I think GB struggles this year...just a gut feeling. The Cowboys have away games at Seattle and at the Rams...also @ minny and Baltimore....

I think our away games being SF, Pitts (kinda a home game for us), Clv, GB, & Arizona seems far more favorable than a lineup away at Cincy, LA, Seattle, Minny, and Baltimore (another far trip for the cowpies). I also think playing Cincy earlier in the season favors us because Joe B and Tee higgins might find their groove later in the season.

I think we are built to win games. We also have a bit more depth than we have had in year's past. We also likely are going to bring back JP and I feel like we are going to sign Logan Ryan...I dont know why, but just a gut feeling.

Reading that Ravens might cut earl thomas?

If so I wouldn’t mind signing him. He would be the best safety on the eagles and that’s considering Thomas isn’t what he used to be but still I would rather slightly overpay for him than see him play for the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    EVERY single year people say "our schedule's brutal".
    For once it would be nice to hear "Oh WOW. The Saints, Packers, Niners, Steelers, and Ravens have to play the Eagles".
    I think that's mainly because fans talk about their team's perspective. Maybe on of those fanbases is saying we've got a tough game vs the Eagles and our schedule is hard as well

Eagles interested in Carols Hyde it appears. Wouldn’t mind him as a second RB. Sanders, Scott, and Hyde would be a nice look. Like him better than Clement due mainly to durability.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eagles interested in Carols Hyde it appears. Wouldn’t mind him as a second RB. Sanders, Scott, and Hyde would be a nice look. Like him better than Clement due mainly to durability.

I wouldn't mind Hyde on a cheap deal for depth purposes. He's near the end of the road and was a bit of a plodder last season with the Texans, but he'd be someone to throw in between the tackles to spell Sanders. I think we'd be in trouble if he had to carry the ball 200+ times, but a fresh Hyde is solid depth.

We also apparently have a contract offer on the table for Jadeveon...

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Hyde on a cheap deal for depth purposes. He's near the end of the road and was a bit of a plodder last season with the Texans, but he'd be someone to throw in between the tackles to spell Sanders. I think we'd be in trouble if he had to carry the ball 200+ times, but a fresh Hyde is solid depth.
    He was solid last season. I wouldn’t really expect him to have to carry 200+ though. I mean he was the lead back in Houston last year with over 200 carries and did fine. If he’s in the 100-150 carry range like Howard was, I think he’d be a great fit.

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast