Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    I look at it from this perspective. Regardless of what happen with Alshon and Djax, both of whom are older now and have injury issues, IF you draft a stud receiver( Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs) that is your fall back plan. Give JJAW another season to prove himself and you already have Ward as your slot guy for cheap.

I'm dreaming but IF the Bucs are willing to move Mike Evans ( 4/55.5M remaining ) I'm all in. Yes, he has been hurt the past few season, Evans is only 26. Would a deal of Alshon, JJAW, and a 3rd for Evans and a 6th work LOL?

My 'dream scenario of receivers' Evans and Ruggs on the outside and Ward in the slot.

Marquand Manuel is the new secondary coach. I hope to see improvement from the corners next year. It can only get better right?

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    John Ross hasn’t produced even near the level Anderson has. And Anderson has had bad QB for almost 90% of his career

You’re naming guys who haven’t produced in the nfl but were fast

Robby Anderson has produced every year he’s been in the league
    What's your definition of produced? Anderson has been the definition of inconsistent and has never had 1000 yard season. In his 4 years so far, he's averaged about 765 yards and about 5 TDs. On teams with no offensive weapons, that's not much to write home about. The only good thing about him is his durability because he's practically played almost every game.

Again I'm not paying him anywhere in double digits, I think it's a waste. He's in the Kenny Stills mould. I want a crisp route runner and a technician that can get open consistently. Anderson is not that at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Marquand Manuel is the new secondary coach. I hope to see improvement from the corners next year. It can only get better right?
    I love this hire. Either him or Kris Richard would've been nice.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

What's your definition of produced? Anderson has been the definition of inconsistent and has never had 1000 yard season. In his 4 years so far, he's averaged about 765 yards and about 5 TDs. On teams with no offensive weapons, that's not much to write home about. The only good thing about him is his durability because he's practically played almost every game.

Again I'm not paying him anywhere in double digits, I think it's a waste. He's in the Kenny Stills mould. I want a crisp route runner and a technician that can get open consistently. Anderson is not that at all.
    You’re right. His production is average to above average, but I think he’d be better with a better QB. I also don’t think he’d cost too much, he’s probably the 4th most coveted WR in this free agency. Add in the fact that it seems like he’s almost begging the eagles to sign him on Twitter, he might be a decent value signing. If the eagles sign him I still want them targeting a WR pretty high in the draft, but Anderson wouldn’t be a bad start to rebuilding the WR group in my opinion.

Your baby can't do this

Still hurting from yesterday's news. Smh.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Still hurting from yesterday's news. Smh.
    Sucks. SO sad. Wherever I go I get reminded of him and I miss him like he was a close friend or family member.

***** rough man. If eagles r gonna honor him opening day then I definitely wanan go.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Happy for BIG RED.

The Eagles will not name an offensive coordinator.
    The Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane reports the Eagles will use passing and running game coordinators, plus other unique job titles, instead of naming a traditional offensive coordinator. Coach Doug Pederson, passing game coordinator Press Taylor, and potentially Rich Scangarello will be the nucleus of the coaching staff as they look to rebound from last year's injury-plagued season. Expect Carson Wentz to bounce back in 2020 if his receivers can stay healthier.
    Eagles added passing game coordinator to QBs coach Press Taylor's job title.
    Taylor was interviewing for the Eagles' offensive coordinator vacancy, but it doesn't look like he'll get the job. Instead, he'll walk away with a small step up the coaching ladder. Considered to be on of the brighter young minds in the NFL, it won't be a surprise to see Taylor interview for other OC openings over the next couple of seasons.
    NFL Media's Tom Pelissero reports former Broncos OC Rich Scangarello is expected to join the Eagles' offensive staff.
    The Eagles have an offensive coordinator opening, but it's unclear what job he's expected to take. In Denver, Scangarello showed some promise with below-average weapons but also got off script too easily in his first stint as an offensive coordinator, particularly with his situational play calling. Surrounding himself with other offensive minds would be a great way for him to fine-tune his craft.
    also hired Andrew Breiner who was pass game coordinator/quarterbacks coach from Mississippi state

Interesting...not sure how I feel about this yet
    Last edited by Westbrook36; 02-05-2020 at 02:30 PM.

No OC huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

While I always feel a team should have an OC at least they are bringing in a few new faces for a fresh perspective. That's a plus.

I, for one, love it.

Go get em Doug.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast