Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    95%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I think they’ll carry over most of it

Your baby can't do this

I want Ja'Marr Chase or Justyn Ross next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I want Ja'Marr Chase or Justyn Ross next year.
    Since I'm a complete loser with clearly nothing better to do I've been reading the 2021 mocks, and Chase is expected to go Top 5-10. It's hilarious all the people who say Dallas is way better than us also have Dallas picking 10 picks ahead of us...

Can we wait to see how the 100 WRs we’ve added fair before we start asking for top 10 prospected WRs

Jesus

WRs are like a bottom 3 least important position on the team and yet somehow the most talked about

Dallas has one of the best drafts in the nfl because a WR slipped to them? Lol

There’s a reason why teams don’t win super bowls with big money allocated to WR. Having a bunch of pro bowl WRs hasn’t amounted to any sort of large percentage success. In fact year after year I see the teams marked as having the best WR Corp sitting at home while the teams with the best OL, QB, coach are playing for the big game

The eagles were smart. In the NFL you need guys who get open. You don’t need 4 probowl WRs. You need guys who get open and down the field to allow your running game and middle of the field to open up which is where the game is won.

Cowboys got a good player, eagles got a potentially good player, and 2 other guys who could surprise, and another guy who was taken 2nd round last year who has potential but was a disappointment in year 1

That’s more than enough. Unless they’re all trainwrecks the eagles will be fine. So long as reagor doesn’t Freddie Mitchell on the eagles, and both Watkins and Hightower end up being duds

To be fair I only answered what I've seen in the 2021 mocks. My personal pick early on is Dylan Moses (LB from Bama).

Resigned Clement...I like it.

Miles, Clement, and Boston Scott. I wonder if we let Shady come back on a 1 year cheap deal....lol

Sanders, Scott, and Clement are all similar. What the Eagles need is a big physical change of pace back for 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1 situation. I was surprised they didn't address that in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Sanders, Scott, and Clement are all similar. What the Eagles need is a big physical change of pace back for 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1 situation. I was surprised they didn't address that in the draft.
    We don't plan to make it to 3rd and 4th down.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eagles going to have the lowest 3rd down conversions in the NFL THIS season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eagles Offseason Thread

What?!?!!? The redskins had the lowest 3rd down conversion in football. I can’t believe you said that but you really did
    Last edited by jaydubb; 04-30-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    What?!?!!? The redskins had the lowest 3rd down conversion in football. I can’t believe you said that but you really did
    My best surf impression. How’d I do

Your baby can't do this

I would put money on them being in the top 15. Exhibit A: Carson Wentz (who I believe has a career 3rd down conversion % of over 50% which is ridiculous) ...Can't find a stat online for this though...

That being said, I don't think we have enough receivers and we should draft a WR in the first round each of the next 4 years and make a trade for Julio Jones and sign Antonio Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I would put money on them being in the top 15. Exhibit A: Carson Wentz (who I believe has a career 3rd down conversion % of over 50% which is ridiculous) ...Can't find a stat online for this though...

That being said, I don't think we have enough receivers and we should draft a WR in the first round each of the next 4 years and make a trade for Julio Jones and sign Antonio Brown.
    I could be wrong but I think he was joking. I think he was referring to us being so good on 1st and 2nd down that we won’t have very many 3rd down opportunities.

That being said, I agree with you. Carson wentz is the X factor. With the ball in his hands the eagles will always be very good on 3rd down in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

I see where you going...

I like Jalen Reagor in 18.

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast