Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    Honestly, I'm not bullish on Robby Anderson. I know he has great size, speed, and he's young, but it's risky to pay him 12+ million per year. I'm guessing his contract will be a higher structure compared to Tyrell Williams, which should land him north of 12 million per year.
    Hereís the thing. Heís had bad qb play his entire career and a young up and coming but still working through kinks QB in Darnold

He has room to grow. He serves a purpose here. If you get rid of Alshon. Keep desean, have Anderson, JJAW, Greg ward and hopefully a first round pick we go from having no speed at WR to having a ton. Imagine having Anderson and like lamb, Jefferson, Higgins, shenault, or ruggs out there with Jackson in the slot and goedert and Ertz inside

Youíre not covering that. And youíre set up for the future with Anderson, 1st rounder, JJAW, and Ward all being young

Now Iím pretty excited about the prospects of Littleton, Anderson and maybe Byron Jones. Those May be slight overpays but those guys are all young and athletic guys who can be here for years

Allows the eagles Freedom in the draft

Probably wonít get all of them, Iím just saying the eagles path to Super Bowl contention isnít far. Itís gonna come with getting bigger and faster. Iím still pretty far in the draft defensive lineman and offensive lineman camp. But I do want something for Carson that can make plays. I do think Anderson is a start.

Iím also still in the resign Howard camp or if you wanna be cheap go with sanders, Scott and clement

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Same. I hate how people just want players because they're fast. Those are the guys who flame out so quick in the league. Guys like DHB, John Ross, Tavon Austin. They need some sort of route running skills and Anderson is subpar and Henry Ruggs the same way.
    People like Mike William's, Tyrell William's are successful because they not only run fast but can locate the ball and high point a ball over defenders.

Tyreke Hill is special because not only is he fast but he is very smart in how he runs his routes. Not saying he runs good routes because hes average but he knows exactly where to go and run to get open and that's a rapoport him and Mahomes have.

But Corey Littleton is and should be our number 1 priority. Would be nice to finally have a really good LB.
    John Ross hasnít produced even near the level Anderson has. And Anderson has had bad QB for almost 90% of his career

Youíre naming guys who havenít produced in the nfl but were fast

Robby Anderson has produced every year heís been in the league

I donít think robby Anderson will cost too much. Spotrac projects him at 4/48mill. Thatís a decent price for a young fast WR if he signs for around that much

Your baby can't do this

Former Falcons DC Marquand Manuel interviewed for the Eagles' opening at DBs coach.

Philadelphia is seeking a replacement for Cory Undlin, who recently defected to Detroit, where he'll serve as Matt Patricia's defensive coordinator. The Eagles also conducted a sit-down with Browns DBs coach DeWayne Walker, though Manuel appears to be the favorite and could be hired as soon as Friday, according to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler. A former safety who played for the Bengals, Seahawks, Packers, Panthers, Broncos and Lions across his eight NFL seasons, Manuel spent last year out of the league following a two-year stint as Atlanta's defensive coordinator.
    Solid hire if it happens

I read an article on bleacher report. Something along the lines of realistic trades that should happen.

Anyways it mentioned the Eagles and Browns.

Eagles receive: Odell Beckham JR
    Browns receive: Alshon + 2nd or 3rd round pick.

I dont know how realistic this is but I would do it. lol. Article made a point how this would help both teams and players as well.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Hereís the thing. Heís had bad qb play his entire career and a young up and coming but still working through kinks QB in Darnold

He has room to grow. He serves a purpose here. If you get rid of Alshon. Keep desean, have Anderson, JJAW, Greg ward and hopefully a first round pick we go from having no speed at WR to having a ton. Imagine having Anderson and like lamb, Jefferson, Higgins, shenault, or ruggs out there with Jackson in the slot and goedert and Ertz inside

Youíre not covering that. And youíre set up for the future with Anderson, 1st rounder, JJAW, and Ward all being young

Now Iím pretty excited about the prospects of Littleton, Anderson and maybe Byron Jones. Those May be slight overpays but those guys are all young and athletic guys who can be here for years

Allows the eagles Freedom in the draft

Probably wonít get all of them, Iím just saying the eagles path to Super Bowl contention isnít far. Itís gonna come with getting bigger and faster. Iím still pretty far in the draft defensive lineman and offensive lineman camp. But I do want something for Carson that can make plays. I do think Anderson is a start.

Iím also still in the resign Howard camp or if you wanna be cheap go with sanders, Scott and clement
    I'm not saying I don't like Anderson, he is a solid player with a very good future. Your just asking to pay WR1 money to a guy that has never performed like a WR1 even factoring in his QB play. Paying guys like that usually ends up bitting teams in the butt more times than not. I'm not going to be pissed if they signed him but I feel whoever does sign him won't get their 12+ million moneys worth (with most likely high guaranteed money).

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I read an article on bleacher report. Something along the lines of realistic trades that should happen.

Anyways it mentioned the Eagles and Browns.

Eagles receive: Odell Beckham JR
    Browns receive: Alshon + 2nd or 3rd round pick.

I dont know how realistic this is but I would do it. lol. Article made a point how this would help both teams and players as well.
    Not a chance the Browns give up on Beckham for a hurt aging WR and a 2nd round pick. I think the Eagles might have to pay a 5th rounder for almost nothing to just get rid of that awful Alshon contract considering his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Former Falcons DC Marquand Manuel interviewed for the Eagles' opening at DBs coach.

Solid hire if it happens
    Marquad? Isnít he the guy from shrek?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    Not a chance the Browns give up on Beckham for a hurt aging WR and a 2nd round pick. I think the Eagles might have to pay a 5th rounder for almost nothing to just get rid of that awful Alshon contract considering his injury.
    Thatís my thoughts as well. Alshon has such an awful contract that itíll take a lot just to trade him in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

That marquad guy coached with the legion of boom

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Marquad? Isnít he the guy from shrek?
    lmao!

#24ever

Eagles Offseason Thread

I mean.. The guy could be trolling but this is the 2nd time in 3 days that he mentioned 11.11 (speculation is that is Wentz #11 and Robby #11) on twitter. I think he really wants to sign with the eagles

https://twitter.com/chosen1ra/status...558323205?s=21

Your baby can't do this

Possibly, or heís already going to sign in philly

Players talk

Eagles Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Possibly, or heís already going to sign in philly

Players talk
    True. Heíd help a lot in my opinion. Tall super fast WR, playing with a good QB will help his production too. Adding a WR in the draft and theyíd turn the position around dramatically next year considering also DJack getting back healthy
    Last edited by jaydubb; 01-25-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Do I think Robby Anderson is an upgrade YES but this is the draft where the Eagles can get a stud WR1 for Wentz. Unless Roseman is able to move both Alshon and DJax, which is unlikely, I don't want Anderson here. My guess is that Anderson will probably get 12-13M per and the bunus money will be high. I rather use the money on the defensive side like a safety, linebacker, or edge rusher( will be most expensive).

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast