Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Everson Griffin signs with the cowpies...man we are going to face some nasty DL next season...lol On that note, I bet Eli is thinking, "Man, I got out just in time...."

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Everson Griffin signs with the cowpies...man we are going to face some nasty DL next season...lol On that note, I bet Eli is thinking, "Man, I got out just in time...."
    As always, they are going to face some nasty OL.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    As always, they are going to face some nasty OL.
    Apparently Lane beefed up with a ton of muscle and looks like a MMA Fighter. lol I wish Brooks didn't tear his achilles...would have been the best OL in the league by far. Now we're just one of the best...Kelce, LJ, Peters alone are going to give headaches.

The Eagles cut QB Kyle Lauletta and signed WR Marcus Green.

DT Javon Hargrave will miss "multiple" weeks with an upper body problem.
    Other injuries are already piling up.

DT Javon Hargrave will miss "multiple" weeks with an upper body problem.
    Other injuries are already piling up.
    Probably will come back week 4 since 2 of our first 3 weeks should be wins. Have to be careful with that Bengals new offense though. The Rams might not be that scary this year as well. Depends on if Goff figures out his issues from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Probably will come back week 4 since 2 of our first 3 weeks should be wins. Have to be careful with that Bengals new offense though. The Rams might not be that scary this year as well. Depends on if Goff figures out his issues from last year.
    According to the newest report on Pro Football Talk, Hargrave MIGHT be back for the opener. We'll see.

According to the newest report on Pro Football Talk, Hargrave MIGHT be back for the opener. We'll see.
    Supposedly eagles are being super cautious and these injuries are very minor, i read something like that after the Miles Sanders injury.

Andre Dillard left practice with some kinda injury. Dont know what happened. This sucks, guys just cant seem to stay healthy.

Well looks like Dillard is done for the year.

1. YES - Dillard is finished.
    2. There won't be any fans in the stands until further notice.

Not too worried tbh. I mean its a bummer because he was a first round pick but tbh it hasnt sounded like hes exactly been killing it. Its still camp too so hopefully we can try some people on that side. That prince guy could be interesting. Read hes had a great camp

I kinda wonder if Dillard has been hurt for most of training camp. Early reports was that he was doing good and then he started to get on the injury report with arm issues, gets ****ed up hard core by joe Ostman, and then the next day it comes out that hes got a torn bicep. Not saying he had a torn bicep all along, but I wonder if his arm injury mighta played a factor in him tearing his bicep.

I know the easy thing to say is put peters there. However if Im being honest Peters has gotten injured every single season the past what like 3 seasons. Youll end up having to put someone there anyways imo

I think the only choice is to make that choice now and let them get their feet wet with preseason and such. Id rather put jack Driscoll or Jordan there

Especially Driscoll who I feel pretty damn good about judging from what Ive read. He has all the athleticism and theyve said hes a very hard worker and intelligent. So he may be rocky early but hell learn

Id prefer that to putting the ticking time bomb legs of peters there and having him go out in like week 9 and suddenly we have like half a season to rework the offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I know the easy thing to say is put peters there. However if Im being honest Peters has gotten injured every single season the past what like 3 seasons. Youll end up having to put someone there anyways imo

I think the only choice is to make that choice now and let them get their feet wet with preseason and such. Id rather put jack Driscoll or Jordan there

Especially Driscoll who I feel pretty damn good about judging from what Ive read. He has all the athleticism and theyve said hes a very hard worker and intelligent. So he may be rocky early but hell learn

Id prefer that to putting the ticking time bomb legs of peters there and having him go out in like week 9 and suddenly we have like half a season to rework the offensive line
    Apparently, if Peters goes back to LT, he wants LT money and NOT guard money.

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast