Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I have a feeling the bucs will be a dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I have a feeling the bucs will be a dumpster fire.
    I don't think they'll be a dumpster fire since a lot of the moves they've made address real weaknesses they had last year. But I do think that they're probably going to disappoint a lot of people, since there's so much hype around them now. Kind of like the Browns last season.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bills Fan View Post
    I don't think they'll be a dumpster fire since a lot of the moves they've made address real weaknesses they had last year. But I do think that they're probably going to disappoint a lot of people, since there's so much hype around them now. Kind of like the Browns last season.
    I believe a big part of the patriots/Brady’s secret offensive sauce come from their offensive coordinator. He’s an actual football genius. Similar to McDermott on defence - they can both take a cast of meh players and make them legit. The guy took tebow to the playoffs lol. They’re both crafty and surprising on their relative side of the ball, without over doing it and getting all crazy - little wrinkles that totally baffle the opposition.

If I remember correctly, all of the pats serious offensive seasons have come under the same offensive coordinator.

My hope is that the bucs are like that eagles team from a few years ago when they were mega hyped.

Cannot wait to hear the words "blood lines" and "ball skills" 100 times over the next few days. :-)

Antonio Gandy Golden - WR from Liberty says he has spoken with Buffalo more than any other team.

Tonight will be the first time since 2015 that the Bills haven't had a 1st round pick. That pick was traded the year prior for Sammy Watkins. They were first on the clock at 50 in 2015 and took Ronald Darby.

It's funny....to be more excited for round 2 than rd 1

We are going to get a quality player at #54.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    It's funny....to be more excited for round 2 than rd 1

We are going to get a quality player at #54.
    I'm still at a loss on where the Bills are going with the pick. I think WR isn't likely and RB is even less likely.

I wouldn't even be shocked with a small trade back to get some ammo in the 3rd or 4th to make another move.

WRs and CBs were flying off the board in round 1.

Edwards-Helaire, and not Swift, was the first RB off the board.

Interesting first day.

Surprised the Packers took Jordan Love, they have squandered the opportunity of having Aaron Rodgers.

Clyde Edwards Helaire reminds me so much of MJD, I like the pick

Was also surprised that CeeDee was the 3rd WR taken. I thought he was going to go to Arizona.

Just glad Dallas took him right before the Dolphins had the chance! Was not going to like it if Miami grabbed Tua + CeeDee in rd 1.

That said, if Tua is legit we have another good QB to deal with in the afc east. He is probably more boom/or bust though. The team surrounding him at Bama was always awesome

Josh Jones OT still avail; thought he was going in the top 20 picks. Wonder if this is another one of those where Beane moves up to get a 1st round talent in rd 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    Josh Jones OT still avail; thought he was going in the top 20 picks. Wonder if this is another one of those where Beane moves up to get a 1st round talent in rd 2.
    They might have a hard time passing on Akers if he’s available.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    They might have a hard time passing on Akers if he’s available.
    No way I want Akers if Taylor and Swift are still on the board. Higgins is also still on the board. The run on DBs and WRs in round 1 pushed a lot of really good names to day two. Gross-Matos, McKinney, Diggs, Shenault.

We are going to get a great player in rd 2, can't wait. I am totally cool if we got Akers, he is one of my favorite RBs in this class.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast