Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,543

    1/6 NBA Game Thread


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,411
    tonight is where we turn it around with the new ben simmons

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,411
    and joels finger is completely side ways.... why would they show that on tv wtf

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,357
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    and joels finger is completely side ways.... why would they show that on tv wtf
    And to think I was enjoying dinner....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,411
    okc 13-4 in their last 17... wow

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    55,833
    Came to check on MTM after seeing Embiidís finger on tv! YIKES!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,411
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Came to check on MTM after seeing Embiidís finger on tv! YIKES!
    he cant do anything with his left hand right now... he should be fine in like a week or 2 but its clearly bothering him

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,411
    burke is just perfect next to joel man... imagine having a cp3 next to joel : (

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    burke is just perfect next to joel man... imagine having a cp3 next to joel : (
    Send them Simmons and you might be able to get CP3 and Shai lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,508
    Man this place has been a ghost town lately

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,508
    Gotta watch out for those gleague wizards for real.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,207
    Man, dunno how we pulled that one out but I'll take it. Tried hard to give that one away at the end. Just couldn't get one to fall in the last minute but thankfully the Pels couldn't either. Pretty much just the Ingram and Bojan show tonight. Neither team had an answer for those guys.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Gotta watch out for those gleague wizards for real.
    Ish Smith has been balling the last few games. As a Wake Forest fan I can honestly say I never saw him having this solid of an NBA career.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Man, dunno how we pulled that one out but I'll take it. Tried hard to give that one away at the end. Just couldn't get one to fall in the last minute but thankfully the Pels couldn't either. Pretty much just the Ingram and Bojan show tonight. Neither team had an answer for those guys.
    Had the stripes on your side on that last play brother

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Ish Smith has been balling the last few games. As a Wake Forest fan I can honestly say I never saw him having this solid of an NBA career.
    Yea apparently he can shoot now and heís fast as hell so heís hard to guard 1 on 1 because heíll just blow by you if the floor is spread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •