Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 487 of 501 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 7514

My favorite player in the draft. I really think he has Star potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    My favorite player in the draft. I really think he has Star potential.

It's no way to evaluate a prospect, but people are too confident and high on him and it makes me weary.

2020 Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    It's no way to evaluate a prospect, but people are too confident and high on him and it makes me weary.
    Like Eddie Jackson huh because thatís the only reason why he fell in the draft because of injury but he has 1st round talent and his tape speaks for itself

https://youtu.be/RphMKn4r_dQ

Gave up 3 TDs his college Career

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    so i know everyone around here Wants Fornette. Im not going to lie he seems like a good fit considering John Defillipo who was under Paterson who came from reid was his former OC.

However I dont think it happens. I think if the bears were as worried as fans were a RB would have been signed already. I think there are clearly character issues there. i mean for as hyped as everyone is nobody would give up anything for him. Even Jordan howard got a conditional 6th.

I think the bears Like Paterson more than we know. We have seen Paterson carry the workload at RB before with the Pats ...and I think until montgomery is back that will be the plan.

Also no offense but havnt we all seen and admitted that RBs are almost a dime a dozen and can come from basically anywhere. **** Kirith Whyte flashed last year after he was poached from us. I honesrly think the bears feel like if worst comes to worst Nall can handle **** too.

But i in no way am saying i would not be all over fornette. I just think Paterson will be able to handle a 15 touch game or two id needed

Kyben, adding a legit RB like Fournette, would allow the Bears to keep Patterson and Cohen in more "flexible" roles on the offense.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Being an Arizona fan I just saw a lot of him in the PAC 12. Iím just really high on him for that reason. He just always stood out when I watched Utah play. He was extremely talented when he was healthy. If he didnít have the health questions he might have been a first rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Kyben, adding a legit RB like Fournette, would allow the Bears to keep Patterson and Cohen in more "flexible" roles on the offense.
    I dont disagree im just telling you what I think the bears are thinking.

Riddle me this..... How many RBs have we seen the KC cheifs cycle through and find succes?. How about the Eagles? Has anyone once said that the offense would grind to a hault because they lost Hunt or whoever was at RB. No.

I think the bears look at it like this. The OL needs to be better and that will help whoever is running back there. Will it happen..... i have my doubts. But Cohen talked about Running more up the middle this year. Paterson has been exclusively with the RBs.

I mean all the fans have talkes all season about how if Montgomery goes down we are screwed..... yet the bears havnt flinched. In fact he did get hurt a week ago and still no signing?

And your telling me the bears would not offer a conditional 7th round pick for Fornette if they felt the same way we the fans feel. if they per your own words would keep Cohen and Paterson in their Flexible roles.

I think they view these guys as more than gadget players. To me its the only thing that makes any sense. We are like 10 days from our first game. If it hasnt happened already I dont think it will. Unless they are waiting for somebody to get cut. I just dont think its Fornette.

2020 Offseason Thread

Last edited by fanatic; 09-01-2020 at 11:05 AM.

You couldnít tell that was fake?

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I agree With Stunner. Look at the guys profile. Definitely not BR Related. And Even so BR is not reputable at all. They post stuff all the time without reputable sources.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    You couldnít tell that was fake?
    Oh my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BowDown View Post
    Wow, haven't been here in a loong time. Glad to see alot of the same folks here tho!
    Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I dont disagree im just telling you what I think the bears are thinking.

Riddle me this..... How many RBs have we seen the KC cheifs cycle through and find succes?. How about the Eagles? Has anyone once said that the offense would grind to a hault because they lost Hunt or whoever was at RB. No.

I think the bears look at it like this. The OL needs to be better and that will help whoever is running back there. Will it happen..... i have my doubts. But Cohen talked about Running more up the middle this year. Paterson has been exclusively with the RBs.

I mean all the fans have talkes all season about how if Montgomery goes down we are screwed..... yet the bears havnt flinched. In fact he did get hurt a week ago and still no signing?

And your telling me the bears would not offer a conditional 7th round pick for Fornette if they felt the same way we the fans feel. if they per your own words would keep Cohen and Paterson in their Flexible roles.

I think they view these guys as more than gadget players. To me its the only thing that makes any sense. We are like 10 days from our first game. If it hasnt happened already I dont think it will. Unless they are waiting for somebody to get cut. I just dont think its Fornette.
    Comparing the Chiefs RB situation to ours is beyond ridiculous. Ignoring the fact that they have had skilled, fast, all-around RBs. They have Mahomes. You find any guy who can catch and run decently he will do well there. They can't stack the box against Mahomes and their receivers. Also, they've had good RBs the whole time. They would never roll out a Ryan Nall, it would limit them.

Bears can't trade draft capital for a RB at this point. But he's there for 4.1 million and if he hits our slot in the waiver claims, would have to think they'd be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Comparing the Chiefs RB situation to ours is beyond ridiculous. Ignoring the fact that they have had skilled, fast, all-around RBs. They have Mahomes. You find any guy who can catch and run decently he will do well there. They can't stack the box against Mahomes and their receivers. Also, they've had good RBs the whole time. They would never roll out a Ryan Nall, it would limit them.

Bears can't trade draft capital for a RB at this point. But he's there for 4.1 million and if he hits our slot in the waiver claims, would have to think they'd be on it.
    A conditional pick is literally nothing to give up though. Your sitting here saying we could not give up a conditional 7th round pick if we wanted him? Come on. The 4 mil in cap space is worth more.

And as far as the system it was that way before mahomes. So dont give me that as a lame excuse. Everyone has allways known whoever is in that RB spot as long as he got carries he would produce. Its been a revolving door of production. despite who is in there. Yes some are better. But none have been bad.

And you also completly ignore the fact that i also mention the eagles who have had how many no name guys step in when they needed them to.

Again. IDK id it works. Idk id they fix the OL and if the TEs help. But if it does why are you so damn sure that Nall Paterson or Cohen could not step up for a few games when we have seen guys like Ware who was an UDFA do it. West who was UDFA. Josh Adams who was an UDFA with the eagles. Corey Clement. All these guys averaged 4+ YPC on 70+ carries in one season or another.

And yet you think the bears should spend 4 mil on a guy who If we are lucky starts 1 game for us while Montgomery comes back? The bears showed zero interest in signing a RB this offseason despite clear lack of depth. They showed zero interest in trading for Fornette even after an injury to a RB. So i just dont see it

The Jags could not even get an offer. AND YET FANS WANT TO ACT LIKE HE IS A GODSENT THAT HAS TO BE SIGNED. It tell me clearly that the NFL does not view him as this miraculous guy who will salvage your running game. I swear some of you act like Fornette would fix our running game problems. The truth is it will come down to the line being better. the TEs not missing blocks. and better play calling.

Its basically proven at this point RBs can easily be replaced as long as you have a system in place that is affective. You may not end up with the same elite level without your main guy.... but capable teams have capable backups.

I mean did anyone see what Kyrith White was able to flash last year?
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-01-2020 at 04:27 PM.