Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 461 of 477 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 7150
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Nick Foles can play the Dilfer role.

I think the secondary is going to be a lot better than people think it will be.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I mean modern day Dilfer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think Mitch has a great chance to remain the starter barring a miraculous improvement by the oline. I think our oline wwas like 29th in average time allowed to throw before pressure. For all the negative with Mitch, when his shoulder is healthy, he has great scrambling ability which can help move the chains. Foles won't make it through the season with our oline from last year.

you guys best be keeping tabs on the chicken mystery lol

So funnny

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Havenít heard of the bears signing any draft picks yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/nbcsbears/status...513431553?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pats a super bowl contender imo

Click here to register!

2020 Offseason Thread

1 day ago

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/statu...968992768?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Stunner; 06-28-2020 at 08:15 PM.

It's a huge opportunity for him. Question is CAN he stay healthy. Will be fun to see either way!

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

I disagree. They were pretenders last year with Brady. would you argue Cam>Brady. the weapons sucked. defense carries them. Unless cam can be MVP cam (which most around here admit he isnt going to be) I dont see it.

That said. Playoffs....... maybe..... Jets dolphons and Bills in that division so u could see Belicheck making a playoff run with no QB.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I disagree. They were pretenders last year with Brady. would you argue Cam>Brady. the weapons sucked. defense carries them. Unless cam can be MVP cam (which most around here admit he isnt going to be) I dont see it.

That said. Playoffs....... maybe..... Jets dolphons and Bills in that division so u could see Belicheck making a playoff run with no QB.
    Brady last year? I think a healthy cam is better. Problem is... none of us can be sure a "healthy cam" even exists.

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Brady last year? I think a healthy cam is better. Problem is... none of us can be sure a "healthy cam" even exists.

They have not made any improvements though? I think their OL is surely not going to help Cam... Their WR corpse is held together by a 34YO slot. because their OL isnt very good neither is their Run game. And like you said nobody is sure how good cam can be ..... but to be better than brady in that offense he is going to have to be MVP Cam..... which i just cant see. If he plays like that he wont last but 8 games anyway.

Do people forget brady was a 4000 yard passer last year... 7th in the nfl... With NO TE (Arguably the only room worse than ours).... Julian Eddleman..... James white was their #2 with 645..... and nobody else breaking 400 yards.

And your going to stick Cam newton into basically the identical situation..... maybe worse cause at leasr brady had a few josh gordon and Antonio brown games. And think he is going to have success.

If i have ever seen a QB set up for failure.... its cam newton this year. 2 months and 15 days away from week 1. no reps with receivers yet and just signed. Piss poor suporting cast hinging on a 34 YO slot receiver. No telling how pre sesson and practices can go in this BS. But he is going to find success? Cant see it.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    They have not made any improvements though? I think their OL is surely not going to help Cam... Their WR corpse is held together by a 34YO slot. because their OL isnt very good neither is their Run game. And like you said nobody is sure how good cam can be ..... but to be better than brady in that offense he is going to have to be MVP Cam..... which i just cant see. If he plays like that he wont last but 8 games anyway.

Do people forget brady was a 4000 yard passer last year... 7th in the nfl... With NO TE (Arguably the only room worse than ours).... Julian Eddleman..... James white was their #2 with 645..... and nobody else breaking 400 yards.

And your going to stick Cam newton into basically the identical situation..... maybe worse cause at leasr brady had a few josh gordon and Antonio brown games. And think he is going to have success.

If i have ever seen a QB set up for failure.... its cam newton this year. 2 months and 15 days away from week 1. no reps with receivers yet and just signed. Piss poor suporting cast hinging on a 34 YO slot receiver. No telling how pre sesson and practices can go in this BS. But he is going to find success? Cant see it.
    yup.

Cam is not a super accurate passer. The reason the patriots have always been successful with Brady is because brady is amazing within 10 yards. My prediction, the Pats do very well first few weeks, then as Cam gets beat up and runs for his life with zero running game and decent WRs, they'll drop fast. I cannot imagine them making the playoffs. Bills fans have to be ecstatic. Shoot, Jets and Dolphins have to be too, but Bills have a legit shot

2020 Offseason Thread

Last edited by Stunner; 06-29-2020 at 12:11 PM.