Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 456 of 501 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7514
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...527059968?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I hope that Mitch can prove most of us wrong. Kids got a lot going for him personality wise, just doesn't seem to understand the game at anywhere near an elite level. Arob on track for 1000+ regardless of QB or record lol.

Season is basically, does Mitch still suck? If yes, how long can Foles stay healthy and look above average.

Sadly, Mitch probably still isn't good enough. I've said it numerous times, kind of feel bad about it, but he is literally too dumb to be a great/good quarterback.
    Last edited by ds637; 06-03-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I hope that Mitch can prove most of us wrong. Kids got a lot going for him personality wise, just doesn't seem to understand the game at anywhere near an elite level. Arob on track for 1000+ regardless of QB or record lol.

Season is basically, does Mitch still suck? If yes, how long can Foles stay healthy and look above average.

Sadly, Mitch probably still isn't good enough. I've said it numerous times, kind of feel bad about it, but he is literally too dumb to be a great/good quarterback.
    Yes Mitch sucks, yes it's a question of whether or not Foles can A) Stay health and B) not be as bad as Mitch.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Whether you like Mitch or not. My gut tells me that at some point in this season.... Winning the job or loosing the job. The team will fall on Mitch's Shoulders. I was watching a video (here it is for reference) and I am seriously worried about this OL...... and Foles taking hits the way he does. To think he is going to last 16 games. or even potentially into the playoffs. Feels a bit unlikely.

Hopefully Mitch can step up. The Coaching Change. Maybe having foles as a mentor. Maybe being healthy ???Maybe something CLICKS. Despite the apparent mitch hate by some you have to hope that he can in the event Foles does get hurt.

But I still dont know if i trust either QB without a Running game. and I am very unconvinced that we have done anything to make a dent in one of the worst rushing games the Bears have seen.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

You guys should watch Portlandia and Key and Peele.

Lol.

Amazing skit shows

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/statu...107138561?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/statu...107138561?s=19
    That would be a terrible move on his part!

Click here to register!

https://twitter.com/cemma670/status/...607800325?s=21

Kyle Long also shut down
    Rumor

Kapernick might make our QB room the best it's been in a long time.
    RPO QB with something to prove. Why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    He'd be a sensational backup no doubt, I just dont see the Bears making the move. They're gonna ride with Mitch as the backup no matter what

Click here to register!

https://twitter.com/alexrollinsnfl/s...679170048?s=21

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    A few reasons.... 1 I truely don't beleive he wants to play football. Some wont like that or will argue otherwise but somebody who loves football and wants to play does not sit out for 3 years. And in not just talking about the NFL. there are other options. The CFL...... the XFL made him an offer and he demanded 20 mil from them. To me...... that shows 1 of two things. 1 he is Aragant as **** thinking he is worth that much and surely won't come here for backup like money.... or 2 which is much more likely he doesn't want to play.

2) I think there is also a really good chance he isnt very good either. i know some want to paint him as this top caliber QB who got blackballed. But he was benched in his final season. he was not exactly good. Was he startable...... sure.... But lets for a second say that Derrick Carr took 3 years off an stoped playing football. Do we really think he would return the same Derrick Carr. And the major issue with this comparison is I don't think Kaep was near the player Carr is when he left. I think he would br closer to Teddy B..... maybe even Jacoby Brisset. Both of who i could easily see not being starters 3 years down the road. Neither of whom are clear starters now..... much less after a 3 year absence.

3)I think there is also a very high risk if he really did come back. I mean what are the chances he is a starting caliber QB after a 3 year absence? He is 32 and rellied heavily on his legs to find success. I think there would be a real chance that if he came back he might suck. He might be good.... but how many people have come out of multi year retirement and looked as good as they were. And if that scenario did happen would spin the Naritive majorly that he was just not a good QB. I just honestly think at this point he is better off sticking to politics and not doing it. the risk is too high that he could fail. I mean lets admit it the odds of success are stacked against him already to have success....Why bother taking that risk?

And honestly is there a team that is really going to give him a shot to really play anyway. Cam newton is sitting out there right now and cant find a home.... Kaep could just end up burried on a bench. Which doesn't do anything to help him. And 1 thing i think that is crucial is..... what does he cost? if he demaned 20 mil from the XFL is he really going to come in for us as a bench guy?

I just think the best thing for him and his story is to just refuse to play.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He'd be a sensational backup no doubt, I just dont see the Bears making the move. They're gonna ride with Mitch as the backup no matter what

Kapernick had his moment, but his talent level was never anywhere near sensational. Quit making him more than he is, a mediocre, has been QB.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Kapernick had his moment, but his talent level was never anywhere near sensational. Quit making him more than he is, a mediocre, has been QB.
    He was mediocre at the end of his starting career. Had an elite season, a good season, a bad season, and I believe another average season.

He would be a sensational backup is what I said. Not starter. He'd be top 25 for sure, but not sure he can be mediocre with such a big hiatus.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He was mediocre at the end of his starting career. Had an elite season, a good season, a bad season, and I believe another average season.

He would be a sensational backup is what I said. Not starter. He'd be top 25 for sure, but not sure he can be mediocre with such a big hiatus.

I don't know what to think of Kaps career, and all these years removed, it might not matter.

But 2015-2016, his offensive roster was hot garbage.

2014 he had Crabtree, Vernon Davis, and an old but effective Boldin.

Doubt he would become anything at this point, but I would certainly give him a look over Tyler Brey. Can still stick that bum on the practice squad for an in season practice QB.