Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 450 of 478 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7159
    Wouldn't be sad if our d dominated and we got the 1st pick. Trevor lawrence.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wouldn't be sad if our d dominated and we got the 1st pick. Trevor lawrence.

No thank you. I rather the Bears be good and competing for a SB over competing for Lawrence or Fields.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    No thank you. I rather the Bears be good and competing for a SB over competing for Lawrence or Fields.
    The more likely scenario is another frustrating season like last year where we're barely competing for a playoff spot and have no success.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

I just donít see how an 8-8 team that didnít lose a lot goes to 3-13. Even if you hate Mitch, CHI has won 2/3 games he has started. If Foles is an upgrade, this is even more reason to expect improvement.

I mean honestly, the only starting position that maybe got worse was CB with the lose of Prince. That said, not one other spot got weaker and some got better. How does that equate to 3-13? This isnít even a real analysis. It looks to literally be ďTrubisky is a bottom tier QB, so this is a bottom tier team.Ē

Again, this team was 8-8 with some key injuries and the roster has not gotten worse. They are not dropping to 3 wins unless all hell breaks lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    I just donít see how an 8-8 team that didnít lose a lot goes to 3-13. Even if you hate Mitch, CHI has won 2/3 games he has started. If Foles is an upgrade, this is even more reason to expect improvement.

I mean honestly, the only starting position that maybe got worse was CB with the lose of Prince. That said, not one other spot got weaker and some got better. How does that equate to 3-13? This isnít even a real analysis. It looks to literally be ďTrubisky is a bottom tier QB, so this is a bottom tier team.Ē

Again, this team was 8-8 with some key injuries and the roster has not gotten worse. They are not dropping to 3 wins unless all hell breaks lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the drop off with mitch was just the beginning for him.

I can't see this team being 3-13 bad and I'd rather make the playoffs...but i wouldn't be upset if we got Trevor Lawrence lol.

Click here to register!

The injuries would have to be insane for them to only win 3 games.

I'm a little more down on them than most, but I still feel like the floor is 6 or 7 wins.

In the unlikely scenario where they do only win 3 games, then you have to clean house, right? You're probably going to have a top 3 pick in this scenario, so another chance at a Franchise QB (and there's 3 potential ones in this draft), but it's hard to justify bringing Pace back when he's gone 5 out of 6 seasons with losing records.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-14-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Trey Lance the answer anyway in a trade up and we win 10 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post

I'd bet he's going in the top 10. He's got some exciting upside and would probably be in consideration for #1 overall, if he played for a better program and against better competition.

I really believe Mitch being gone will result in a 10, 11 win season with 12 or so wins not being a long shot.

I am kinda settling there too. The offense will only improve and the defense is healthy with Quinn.

Last edited by blams; 05-14-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post

im really not as impressed with him as some. His level of comp sucks and his 0 INTs is over rated IMO. I have seen him make a number of quesrionable throws he just got away with. Just watch his bowl game. i just came away unimpressed. (though maybe i am too hard on a freshman qb)

Im not saying he isnt an interesting prospect but i think his hype is too much.

But between Lawrence.... Feilds.... Lance and Newman (Who im a bit higher on than lance) there should be good tallent if Mitch fails.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

2020 Offseason Thread

One thing is I wonít doubt these North Dakota State QBs coming out now . And he rushed for 1400 yards thatís just as impressive as him throwing just watch how he keeps going.

https://youtu.be/tRODmLBT5G0

Last edited by Stunner; 05-14-2020 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    the fact they have the lions winning 2x+ More games than the bears... I cant take it seriously. What exactly Patricia dont to warrant any hope?

-Rem Koolhaas

FWIW..... PFF has some interesting stats on Jammie Newman who us one of my favorites as a Developmental QB. Season will have lots of say in how he does but BETTING NOW.... I would not be suprised at all if Newman goes ahead of Lance...... and honestly I could see him ahead of Feilds who i have heard is less loved on the nfl level.

Jamie Newman recently caused chaos in college football when he unexpectedly announced his decision to transfer from Wake Forest. The decision still looms over what team Newman will be a part of in 2020, but with programs such as Oregon and Oklahoma in need of a replacement, they have to be salivating over the possibility of him joining. Through the first 11 weeks, college footballís highest-graded quarterbacks were Joe Burrow, Justin Fields and Jamie Newman. He ended the year slower than the start, but Newman still is one of college footballís biggest breakout players of the season.

The tight-window passing he has put on display has been next level and a large reason why he is highly sought after on the transfer market. Joe Burrow is far and away the highest-graded quarterback throwing to a tight window, but Newman is second ó and third isnít anywhere near him. He also limited his uncatchable pass rate to the fourth lowest.

Newman has some rushing ability and has seen the eighth-most designed rushes for a quarterback (128). While some may say itís his rushing that can be his greatest weapon, itís clearly his arm. Heís the second highest-graded on 20-plus yard throws and was worth the 12th most wins above average in college football, despite playing in fewer games than everyone else. As said, if Iím Oregon or Oklahoma ó Iíd be sending the house to pick up Newman for the 2020 season.

-Rem Koolhaas

Trevor Lawrence is overrated anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Trevor Lawrence is overrated anyways.
    I agree with this as well. But folks are in love with him reguardless.

Honestly i think Lawrence goes #1 though.... barring injury. Feilds probably ends up in the top 15.... maybe 10. But I think He wont go quite as high as projected.... but i do think he is a relatively safe prospect. I think Newman has Jordan love written all over him. The year won't go great because of the transfer but there will be enough flashes for a team to take a shot. if it does go great though he could be a riser. And as far as Lance Im leaning 50/50 he even comes out because I really think he is going to drop off because a zero pick year is implausible to repeat (and also too many are leaning on that). I think im a little hard because he is a freshman but the level of comp is majorly concerning to me.

-Rem Koolhaas