Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 444 of 478 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7168
  1. #6646
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    28,160
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I mean...isn't this what happens when your line can't block anybody?

    Not directing this at you DG, but I'm confused by the negative perception of Montgomery's game in this forum. Plenty of room for improvement, but I thought he looked great. I love his vision.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  2. #6647
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,693
    https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...292065792?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #6648
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,693
    Lol

    I canít wait for the season


    https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/st...366518785?s=21


    https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/st...914908672?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. #6649
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,096
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I mean...isn't this what happens when your line can't block anybody?

    Not directing this at you DG, but I'm confused by the negative perception of Montgomery's game in this forum. Plenty of room for improvement, but I thought he looked great. I love his vision.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    The run blocking was horrible, so yeah.

  5. #6650
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Lol

    I canít wait for the season


    https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/st...366518785?s=21


    https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/st...914908672?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Saw this stuff on Twitter earlier. Absolutely ridiculous to think this is the 2nd worst team in the league.

    I don't really care for Matt Miller anyway, but man, what an awful take.

    I can see them disappointing to the tune of 7-9 or something like that, but the Defense alone is too good for them to be too much worse than that.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-07-2020 at 06:31 PM.

  6. #6651
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,285
    Man. Our schedule is tough. I can see us starting 5-2, but 2-5 also wouldnít shock me.

  7. #6652
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,037
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Saw this stuff on Twitter earlier. Absolutely ridiculous to think this is the 2nd worst team in the league.

    I don't really care for Matt Miller anyway, but man, what an awful take.

    I can see them disappointing to the tune of 7-9 or something like that, but the Defense alone is too good for them to be too much worse than that.
    Click bait. No team with a top 5/10 defense is a bottom 5 team in the league.

  8. #6653
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,775
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I mean...isn't this what happens when your line can't block anybody?

    Not directing this at you DG, but I'm confused by the negative perception of Montgomery's game in this forum. Plenty of room for improvement, but I thought he looked great. I love his vision.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I don't think its negativity but im surely not hopeful. I seem to remembver stunner posted something showing Montgomery was really bad last year and the OL was actually OK a while back. Idk if montgomery is the problem or not. I dont deny the OL and blocking (specifically from the TEs) was bad but that still doesn't answer if Montgomery would look good with better blocking.... which im not sold we have.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  9. #6654
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,693
    https://twitter.com/kfishbain/status...086057472?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #6655
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,693
    https://twitter.com/danwiederer/stat...407941634?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  11. #6656
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,096

  12. #6657
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,693
    https://twitter.com/packers/status/1...317560320?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  13. #6658
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,693

    2020 Offseason Thread

    https://twitter.com/chicagobears/sta...188570115?s=21

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Stunner; 05-07-2020 at 08:12 PM.

  14. #6659
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,266
    We got ****ed by the Rivers, Teddy, and Brady signings. Schedule went from pretty damn easy to much more difficult.

    Still think we can win those games. Especially Carolina and Indy. But damn man. Canít catch a break.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #6660
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    We got ****ed by the Rivers, Teddy, and Brady signings. Schedule went from pretty damn easy to much more difficult.

    Still think we can win those games. Especially Carolina and Indy. But damn man. Canít catch a break.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well I consider regressed cam far more dangerous than Teddy. But ...kyle allen I completely agree

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •