Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 439 of 476 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Freaking Dalton to the Cowboys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Odd landing spot for him. Thought he might end up with the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Odd landing spot for him. Thought he might end up with the Pats.
    Really surprised he didn't end up with the Pats as well. Belicheck out to prove how smart he is this year I think.

For 3 million I don't know why we wouldn't be in on that. This defense is Superbowl ready with a decent QB. Might a well have 3 options.

What's weirdest is he's not even in a place where he'll have a chance to start without an injury.

Per ESPN:

Before being selected by the Bengals in the second round of the 2011 NFL draft, Dalton played at TCU in Fort Worth, Texas. He lives in Dallas, which means he will not have to move his family during an offseason that has been made uncertain due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Many assumed Dalton, 32, would be in position to find a spot with a less secure starter than Dak Prescott, such as the Jacksonville Jaguars or New England Patriots, but he opted to remain close to home.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    His base salary is low because of the restructure, but Foles is still owed $21M in guaranteed money. The Bears would also be losing money if they cut him after this season too. So they're tied to him through 2021.

Giving up a compensatory 4th, taking on the rest of his bonuses + another season, and having an introductory press conference doesn't feel like a backup QB. He's also just better than Mitch and clearly a better fit for what Nagy wants to do.
    i just think people need to wait to expect anythong. Foles has never played without a running game to lean on. and Mitch has had to do it for 2 years. Im just willing to give Mitch a shot. and unfortunately some in here are just so stubborn to give it that shot. If foles is better fine. But the ignorant *** notion that if Mitch beats out foles you would be upset..... Your going to be upset if Mitch is better than Foles i cant help but laugh

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

You act like 3 years isn't a lot of data for a QB. History tells us that the overwhelming majority of QB's that start out their careers like this don't amount to much. There are outliers like Brees, late bloomers like Gannon, and question marks like Tannehill. But most are career backups after their Rookie deals or out of the league altogether.
    I dont disagree but why are some of you so adamant he doesnt deserve that chance?. or even a Compition. I am not going to argue if you think foles is better..... but statments like Mitch sucks and can never be a starter grind my gears soo much. Let the coaches ****ing decide. Also yes its 3 years. and one was with John fox and the worst receicers room maybe ever. You list multiple guys who have improved Hell Alex smith wasn't good in the KC system how many years b4 he sudenly looked like an MVP. 4 years???? Im not expecting this from Mitch ..... But Am i willing to give him a shot... why not. what do we have to loose... Are we really sitting here saying Nick Foles deserves to be handed thr starting job no questions asked? If so your acceptance of mediocrity scares me.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    What's weirdest is he's not even in a place where he'll have a chance to start without an injury.
    has dak signed his Tag?

-Rem Koolhaas

8. 05-03-2020, 12:53 AM

I don't buy the QB competition crap. That's all PR. They invested a lot in Foles because they expect him to be the starter. Pace and Nagy can't afford another season of abysmal QB play. I really hope Foles can bring his KC/Philly game here, but even just decent QB play from him is better than what Mitch ever delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    has dak signed his Tag?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Nope

Dak is asking for the moon and stars in his contract. I don't see him as a $35M+ QB.

I could see Jerry pull the tag and let Dak hit FA now, when most of the money has been spent.

I'm surprised there are still Mitch fans lol let alone a debate. Can't wait to see what Foles does.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    I'm surprised there are still Mitch fans lol let alone a debate. Can't wait to see what Foles does.
    Foles ain't ****, ain't ever been ****. You better hope Mitchell takes that step forward and brings some 2018 confidence.

If we're hanging our hat on the journeyman Nick "right place right time, floats a lollipop, can't play a whole season, outperformed by Minshew" Foles it'll be a very long season.

I hope it clicks and slows down for Mitchell, or someone finds a way to give him Dumbo's feather. I really think this cat could fly...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timov8 View Post
    Foles ain't ****, ain't ever been ****. You better hope Mitchell takes that step forward and brings some 2018 confidence.

If we're hanging our hat on the journeyman Nick "right place right time, floats a lollipop, can't play a whole season, outperformed by Minshew" Foles it'll be a very long season.

I hope it clicks and slows down for Mitchell, or someone finds a way to give him Dumbo's feather. I really think this cat could fly...

I'd hang my hat on Foles over Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    I'd hang my hat on Foles over Mitch.

That's a picture of right time, right place. You should add pictures of healthy nick riding pine watching minshew work last year, and him heaving prayers to Alshon the year before.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timov8 View Post
    That's a picture of right time, right place. You should add pictures of healthy nick riding pine watching minshew work last year, and him heaving prayers to Alshon the year before.

So what? He still had to pull the trigger during the big game. I don't trust Mitch in a regular season game.