Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 417 of 463 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 6942
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    My bad....I keep forgetting you were in the war room when they drafted Mitch....
    We can literally say the same about yourself. lol

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    We can literally say the same about yourself. lol
    At the end of the day all I can say is this. Pace was hired to draft a franchise QB and get the Bears to multiple Super Bowls,like other GM's.
    Now and this is a fact "Mitch is nowhere near a franchise QB".....Now you can sit there and make a million excuses for Pace, but the fact is he was wrong with the trade up and and pick. This is not little league......Its professional sports where "results" matter and you will be judged on winning titles! Not how many excuses you have on why you "whiffed" on picks!

At the end of the day all I can say is this. Pace was hired to draft a franchise QB and get the Bears to multiple Super Bowls,like other GM's.
    Now and this is a fact "Mitch is nowhere near a franchise QB".....Now you can sit there and make a million excuses for Pace, but the fact is he was wrong with the trade up and and pick. This is not little league......Its professional sports where "results" matter and you will be judged on winning titles! Not how many excuses you have on why you "whiffed" on picks!

You just aren't getting it...

Nobody said that Pace didn't make a mistake. What everyone is saying is that hindsight is 20/20.

He's a troll. Ignore him and stop replying to him plz & thank u.

So what are you arguing about then? What are you defending then? Ill put my crack pipe down and wait for an answer....You call people trolls when u have no argument...nice!

there are maybe 10 franchise QBs...... get it through your head.... if thats all your going to judge him by..... than your an idiot.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    He's a troll. Ignore him and stop replying to him plz & thank u.
    You're right.

If he went back and looked at his original post and the replies to it, he would understand.

Crack... it's a hellava drug.

So what are you arguing about then? What are you defending then? Ill put my crack pipe down and wait for an answer....You call people trolls when u have no argument...nice!
    all ur seem to have on your mind is mitch sucks.... does anyone even remember this roster prior to pace...... the defense we had the lack of anything to be called a team. Your shoving all this hate on pace for this 1 player he missed on.

I mean u can complain abour the bears but has anyone seen the lions recently. some in here act like pace deserves to be fired. Lets remind u of the roster he started with he had to gut the cancers in Marshall and Marty B. He had an aging not great QB in Jay. A RB over 30 in Forte.

The only assets this team had was Alshon.....Long.... and maybe fuller but he was on the verge of being a bust prior to Pace and Fangio coming in.

does he deserve ctiticism for Mitch..... sure... he took a stab at finding a franchise QB. u have to at some point... .and he missed. get over it and look at all the good he has done for the roster. this team is 100x better run than the phil Emery era.

-Rem Koolhaas

Bill O'Brien man.

Can't believe the Texans haven't fired him. That Hopkins trade was truly one of the worst I've ever seen. It's not like he's some great, or even good, coach to excuse trades like that.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-09-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Does bill O’Brien have full control over the roster? I thought he was just the HC? Does he have GM duties as well?

a 2nd for cooks... i thought he would net maybe a 4th Max....not because of tallent.... but his contract and concusions are awful.

I mean they basically traded Hopkins for Cooks and Johnson right. that looks ok 2 years ago.... now.... jeez

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Does bill O’Brien have full control over the roster? I thought he was just the HC? Does he have GM duties as well?
    He is also the GM.

Listening and reading a lot about the Ifedi signing I'm less convinced we spend a priority pick on a G.