Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 355 of 501 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 7514
  1. #5311
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,258
    And what the hell are they waiting for with Floyd?

  2. #5312
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    dallas
    Posts
    801
    Its early, but i think i'm done with pace.

  3. #5313
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    28,086
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    And what the hell are they waiting for with Floyd?
    probably seeing of if they can get somebody first.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  4. #5314
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,465
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    And what the hell are they waiting for with Floyd?
    To jibe with the signs of the time, Pace is going to extend Floyd and Shaheen and there will be a mutiny of epic proportions. Only makes sense amidst the chaos of the world right now.

    On a serious note, I cannot wrap my head around the Graham signing. It is awful and I think Pace obviously felt panicked in this market right now - Average joes are getting paid ridiculous contracts right now, and Nagy is probably constantly in Pace's ear about how he needs an able body at TE. I wouldn't be shocked if they drafted one in the 2nd either.

  5. #5315
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,401
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    To jibe with the signs of the time, Pace is going to extend Floyd and Shaheen and there will be a mutiny of epic proportions. Only makes sense amidst the chaos of the world right now.

    On a serious note, I cannot wrap my head around the Graham signing. It is awful and I think Pace obviously felt panicked in this market right now - Average joes are getting paid ridiculous contracts right now, and Nagy is probably constantly in Pace's ear about how he needs an able body at TE. I wouldn't be shocked if they drafted one in the 2nd either.
    https://youtu.be/51fNVJDj-ZE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #5316
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,821
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    To jibe with the signs of the time, Pace is going to extend Floyd and Shaheen and there will be a mutiny of epic proportions. Only makes sense amidst the chaos of the world right now.

    On a serious note, I cannot wrap my head around the Graham signing. It is awful and I think Pace obviously felt panicked in this market right now - Average joes are getting paid ridiculous contracts right now, and Nagy is probably constantly in Pace's ear about how he needs an able body at TE. I wouldn't be shocked if they drafted one in the 2nd either.
    Graham at 2 or 3 mil to be the backup TE would've been okay I guess, but this is a damn near firable offense. The Bears are a joke.

  7. #5317
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://youtu.be/51fNVJDj-ZE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    No way can they even consider TE at this point after paying 2 TE's this offseason, still having Burton, and a handful of other needs.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-16-2020 at 08:45 PM.

  8. #5318
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,200
    That is so much money for Graham.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  9. #5319
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,787
    I really really hope this is the last offseason for Pace i have had enough of his idiotic signings.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #5320
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    1,955
    Seriously chill on Graham. He's the backup TE for Burton for crying out loud. If Burton is unavailable Graham is someone who can start comfortably. And with a complete idiot at quarterback and/or coach on the sideline, Graham as the security blanket will probably catch 600 passes for 450 yards. The numbers will be there. Lol.

  11. #5321
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,401
    https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/sta...781794306?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  12. #5322
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    Seriously chill on Graham. He's the backup TE for Burton for crying out loud. If Burton is unavailable Graham is someone who can start comfortably. And with a complete idiot at quarterback and/or coach on the sideline, Graham as the security blanket will probably catch 600 passes for 450 yards. The numbers will be there. Lol.
    It's the contract.

  13. #5323
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,258

  14. #5324
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,707
    I thought Pace did a pretty good job revamping a severely depleted roster when he took over. That being said, barring a signing of TB12 on the cheap and a homerun draft, I think I have seen enough of him. Too many trade ups in recent drafts, falling in love with guys and now this massive overpay for a washed up TE. We have what 15m in 2 TEs that both suck. I just don't get it...

  15. #5325
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    21,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    Seriously chill on Graham. He's the backup TE for Burton for crying out loud. If Burton is unavailable Graham is someone who can start comfortably. And with a complete idiot at quarterback and/or coach on the sideline, Graham as the security blanket will probably catch 600 passes for 450 yards. The numbers will be there. Lol.
    Itís not so much graham himself, but rather the money heís getting... itís stupid.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •