Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 355 of 501 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 7514
    And what the hell are they waiting for with Floyd?

Its early, but i think i'm done with pace.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    probably seeing of if they can get somebody first.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    To jibe with the signs of the time, Pace is going to extend Floyd and Shaheen and there will be a mutiny of epic proportions. Only makes sense amidst the chaos of the world right now.

On a serious note, I cannot wrap my head around the Graham signing. It is awful and I think Pace obviously felt panicked in this market right now - Average joes are getting paid ridiculous contracts right now, and Nagy is probably constantly in Pace's ear about how he needs an able body at TE. I wouldn't be shocked if they drafted one in the 2nd either.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    To jibe with the signs of the time, Pace is going to extend Floyd and Shaheen and there will be a mutiny of epic proportions. Only makes sense amidst the chaos of the world right now.

On a serious note, I cannot wrap my head around the Graham signing. It is awful and I think Pace obviously felt panicked in this market right now - Average joes are getting paid ridiculous contracts right now, and Nagy is probably constantly in Pace's ear about how he needs an able body at TE. I wouldn't be shocked if they drafted one in the 2nd either.
    https://youtu.be/51fNVJDj-ZE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post

Graham at 2 or 3 mil to be the backup TE would've been okay I guess, but this is a damn near firable offense. The Bears are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://youtu.be/51fNVJDj-ZE

No way can they even consider TE at this point after paying 2 TE's this offseason, still having Burton, and a handful of other needs.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-16-2020 at 08:45 PM.

That is so much money for Graham.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

I really really hope this is the last offseason for Pace i have had enough of his idiotic signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously chill on Graham. He's the backup TE for Burton for crying out loud. If Burton is unavailable Graham is someone who can start comfortably. And with a complete idiot at quarterback and/or coach on the sideline, Graham as the security blanket will probably catch 600 passes for 450 yards. The numbers will be there. Lol.

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/sta...781794306?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    Seriously chill on Graham. He's the backup TE for Burton for crying out loud. If Burton is unavailable Graham is someone who can start comfortably. And with a complete idiot at quarterback and/or coach on the sideline, Graham as the security blanket will probably catch 600 passes for 450 yards. The numbers will be there. Lol.
    It's the contract.

I thought Pace did a pretty good job revamping a severely depleted roster when he took over. That being said, barring a signing of TB12 on the cheap and a homerun draft, I think I have seen enough of him. Too many trade ups in recent drafts, falling in love with guys and now this massive overpay for a washed up TE. We have what 15m in 2 TEs that both suck. I just don't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    Itís not so much graham himself, but rather the money heís getting... itís stupid.