Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 334 of 501 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 7514

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Doesn't have to be Dupree. Was just using him as an example of the tier of pass rushers they target.

I don't really want Floyd back at all. You can pay a guy peanuts for what he does and we badly need a consistent pass rusher opposite Mack.
    Agreed. Not sure how this class looks for edge rushers but I wouldn’t be opposed to using a 2nd on an edge player if a good prospect is available. WR is a must in the 2nd for me though.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    How did his agility test out? That is super tempting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    If we got a guy who is proven in FA.... he would be a lovely late round guy to push Shaheen or anyone else on the roster.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Well that is extremely encouraging.. Hopefully he is right and the FO has something good up their sleeves (Because their jobs depend on it).

Pace likes to go for broke.

Because of that, names I think of are Dak Prescott, Baker Mayfield, Jimmy Garoppolo.

Not sure how the numbers could be worked out, for any of them. Not sure what draft picks would need to be picked up.

But it just seems to go along with how Pace reacts to what is perceived as a weakness.

I have no reason for this and I wouldn't bet on it. Just a gut feeling.

Hope are not up.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Because of that, names I think of are Dak Prescott, Baker Mayfield, Jimmy Garoppolo.

Not sure how the numbers could be worked out, for any of them. Not sure what draft picks would need to be picked up.

But it just seems to go along with how Pace reacts to what is perceived as a weakness.

Hope are not up.

It wouldn't shock me if Pace is looking make a bold move but is there a bold move to be made? I definitely wouldn't want to go for broke for Jimmy G. For Dak, id be interested but it would come down to price. Both $$$ and compensation. I'm having a hard time picturing a deal that would work out.

I think Pace has Dalton in mind. It just makes sense from the Lazor perspective and the fact that Andy has had some successful seasons and playoff appearances. He **** the bed in them, but he has some playoff experience. At the very least, I have heard that Dalton is very good at processing information and reading defenses, which is pivotal in any offense, but especially in Nagy's offense. Plug in a RG, TE, and as a bonus a 2nd round WR, and Dalton should get you to the playoffs. I think Mitch could do the same thing too, but perhaps Dalton does have some passing prowess that Mitch just hasn't shown.

I'm still hoping for Tannehill or Carr, although, I read something today that out of all qualified starters over the last 3 years, Carr's offense has scored 17 or more PPG the least out of all QBs. Something like his offense only scores more than 17 PPG 55% of the time I believe. For those wondering, Mitch was super low too, I believe at 58% of the time. Also, I'm pretty certain it does not take into account defensive TDs. Strictly offensive points was my understanding.

Edit: Carr was not last. He was 23rd. Mitch was 22nd lol. I know it's not a be all end all stat and you can't put too much stock into it, but it is interesting. How much $$$ and compensation would you be willing to give up for a guy whose offense only scores 17 or more PPG 55% of the time? Dalton was ranked 16 at 73%. Mahomes of course at number one at 97% lol
    Last edited by KG2TB; 03-10-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    It wouldn't shock me if Pace is looking make a bold move but is there a bold move to be made? I definitely wouldn't want to go for broke for Jimmy G. For Dak, id be interested but it would come down to price. Both $$$ and compensation. I'm having a hard time picturing a deal that would work out.

I think Pace has Dalton in mind. It just makes sense from the Lazor perspective and the fact that Andy has had some successful seasons and playoff appearances. He **** the bed in them, but he has some playoff experience. At the very least, I have heard that Dalton is very good at processing information and reading defenses, which is pivotal in any offense, but especially in Nagy's offense. Plug in a RG, TE, and as a bonus a 2nd round WR, and Dalton should get you to the playoffs. I think Mitch could do the same thing too, but perhaps Dalton does have some passing prowess that Mitch just hasn't shown.

I'm still hoping for Tannehill or Carr, although, I read something today that out of all qualified starters over the last 3 years, Carr's offense has scored 17 or more PPG the least out of all QBs. Something like his offense only scores more than 17 PPG 55% of the time I believe. For those wondering, Mitch was super low too, I believe at 58% of the time. Also, I'm pretty certain it does not take into account defensive TDs. Strictly offensive points was my understanding.

Edit: Carr was not last. He was 23rd. Mitch was 22nd lol. I know it's not a be all end all stat and you can't put too much stock into it, but it is interesting. How much $$$ and compensation would you be willing to give up for a guy whose offense only scores 17 or more PPG 55% of the time? Dalton was ranked 16 at 73%. Mahomes of course at number one at 97% lol
    Dalton seems the most logical for sure

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Hope are not up.

I could see dak id he became available. But I am going to say i think Baker.... thats totally just you and your love for him. I dont think Pace would like his attitude at all.

-Rem Koolhaas

Doesn't have to be Dupree. Was just using him as an example of the tier of pass rushers they target.

I don't really want Floyd back at all. You can pay a guy peanuts for what he does and we badly need a consistent pass rusher opposite Mack.
    The only problem with this route is it does come with some risk. Barrett, Bud, Judon, and Ngakoue are all rumored to get the tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’d be an option along with (possibly) Jefferson and Karl Joseph.

Doubt he could stay healthy or I wouldn't mind him on the cheap. I'd be fine with Haha back at around the same price.

Brad6 to the Bucs seems real. I thought of this a while back... simply because of all the teams brady could slide in with ideal play makers.... its the Bucs.

elite Slot in Godwin
    Elite tallent TE in Howard and good depth with Brate.
    Mike Evams to add on top of it.

Line could use some work. but That would be ideal for llau makers.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Doubt he could stay healthy or I wouldn't mind him on the cheap. I'd be fine with Haha back at around the same price.
    Yeah I wouldn’t mind haha back at all. I’d be curious to see that tandem with an actual pass rush. No coincidence that takeaways were down across the board. Bears had about 20 less sacks and less pressures overall than they did in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Yeah I wouldn’t mind haha back at all. I’d be curious to see that tandem with an actual pass rush. No coincidence that takeaways were down across the board. Bears had about 20 less sacks and less pressures overall than they did in 2018.
    There are so many guys I would put there over Floyd who I think would generate significantly more pressure. I would take a 37 year old Terrell Suggs. Don't care if Floyd is good in coverage. Just gets eaten by anyone blocking him every pass play.