Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 227 of 467 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 6993
    We should bring in like 10 QBs and have the ultimate competition. Continue the trend of last year.

Mostart was cut by the Bears in 2016. Feels very Kerrith Whyte ish.

If this postseason taught us anything, it's that the division is still very winnable. I don't know if that equates to postseason success or not and I don't know if I trust Pace enough to make the right moves. But here's hoping we have a strong enough offseason to get back into the playoff mix next season.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    We should bring in like 10 QBs and have the ultimate competition. Continue the trend of last year.
    I like it.

I can already think of 10 I'd rather have than Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Mostart was cut by the Bears in 2016. Feels very Kerrith Whyte ish.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    If this postseason taught us anything, it's that the division is still very winnable. I don't know if that equates to postseason success or not and I don't know if I trust Pace enough to make the right moves. But here's hoping we have a strong enough offseason to get back into the playoff mix next season.
    A middle of the pack QB wins us the division IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    A middle of the pack QB wins us the division IMO.
    Agreed.

I'm not sure they'd go far in the Playoffs, but I think they'd have put up a better fight than that ****** Packers team.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Agreed.

I'm not sure they'd go far in the Playoffs, but I think they'd have put up a better fight than that ****** Packers team.
    If the defense can get back to 2018 form, I think they can go all the way. Big if though.

If the defense can get back to 2018 form, I think they can go all the way. Big if though.
    It was a lack of motivation that regressed the defense. Weeks 1-4 they looked as dominant as any defense with us being 3-1. But when the offense when completely south, resulting in the defense being on the field all game, they just didnít seem to have the intensity anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lack of Akiem Hicks didn't help either.

I love watching the Packers get exposed for the frauds they are. Rodgers is close to done. Hopefully they're headed for the dark ages.
    Indeed. What a sorry excuse for a playoff team that allows 220 yds and 4 TD to a single RB...
    Suckers should have lost against the Seahawks last week, but it was so satisfying to see them getting pummeled by the 49ers...

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Get it done, Pace.
    Florida isn't that close to Chicago, is it?

Mostart didnít do anything special - he just ran quickly. The holes he had to run through were amazing.

The Bears need to watch that fame film about 100 times as a staff, then with their OL.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    Mostart didnít do anything special - he just ran quickly. The holes he had to run through were amazing.

The Bears need to watch that fame film about 100 times as a staff, then with their OL.

I'd rather just get a better QB and have an offense like the Chiefs. We're obviously far away from that, but that's the kind of offense Nagy is gonna want to run. We're never going to be a run-first team with him as the HC.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'd rather just get a better QB and have an offense like the Chiefs. We're obviously far away from that, but that's the kind of offense Nagy is gonna want to run. We're never going to be a run-first team with him as the HC.
    Yeah, it may take some time, but that's obviously the system he wants to run, and it's hard to argue with it considering the production with the right players. We certainly don't have a Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce, but we do have ARob and I can envision Montgomery being a threat eventually. There are plenty of examples where guys are open in space and Mitch just doesn't see them or misses the throw entirely. The system works, but you need a QB capable of hitting the throws. Just hoping Pace makes an aggressive play for a QB upgrade.