Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 209 of 415 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 6219

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I can just see it now... this ****** Packers team is going to make it to the Super Bowl.
    **** that. They’re gonna get their ***** handed to em next week. I was never impressed with this Seahawks team to begin with, so was expecting GB to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    **** that. They’re gonna get their ***** handed to em next week. I was never impressed with this Seahawks team to begin with, so was expecting GB to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm mostly kidding, and I think the Niners will handle them too, but Green Bay getting a ton of breaks and stealing one has been such a familiar sight. Just bracing for that possibility, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Can't blame any OC for wanting to go elsewhere. Until the Bears commit to a better QB, it really isn't an attractive job.
    Bit of a reach here, no? He wanted the job and agreed to come on board, but knew he would not be calling plays. Also, got to believe he was under consideration for Phil job, probably contacted about Minn job too. So he passed on working w/ Carson Wentz, Kirk Cousins.... But Its Mitch's fault he won't come to CHI.

Or maybe, he went from HC back to OC and wants to call his own plays. Not likely Vic Fangio would want control of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    Bit of a reach here, no? He wanted the job and agreed to come on board, but knew he would not be calling plays. Also, got to believe he was under consideration for Phil job, probably contacted about Minn job too. So he passed on working w/ Carson Wentz, Kirk Cousins.... But Its Mitch's fault he won't come to CHI.

Or maybe, he went from HC back to OC and wants to call his own plays. Not likely Vic Fangio would want control of that.
    Don't think it's a reach at all. Mitch is bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Mitch is bad, in your opinion. The reports are he still agreed to the position. If Lock is better or not no way to tell right now. So what would make Denver a better job?

Calling his plays. Making staff changes to his liking.

And again, reports are Shurmur was mentioned for other jobs with clearly better QBs. But not calling the plays HAD TO BE the reason he chose the job he chose. Otherwise why would he have agreed to come to CHI, over those other positions w/ better players?

Nagy is the reason here. Or if it fits your narrative, while ignoring the other jobs he turned down, Nagy not letting him call the plays he wanted to run w/ Mitch as the QB, had something major to do with his decision.

2019/20 Around the NFL

Ok, Russ.

You got 5 mins left. Do us a favor and send GB packing for the offseason

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Russell Wilson is incredible.

Welp, go Niners.

I think it’s more of he was gonna have more control of the offense than not ,if Nagy was gonna give him control I think he would be here . Also being the guy who made Mitch Trubisky look good on your resume is an achievement and good look if you looking to be a head coach again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

****ing packers.

**** the Packers.

Hope they get their horse teeth kicked in at SF next weekend.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

The “Mitch is why we lost Shurmur” commentary is ridiculous barring a report suggesting so.

Like was said, if he’s not calling plays, why would he want to go to that situation?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

insert Denver QB list since Manning???? Joe Flacco..... Drew Lock.... Are we really going to sit here and pretend this is the reason he would chose them over us.

the fact is...... he probably wants to call plays and I cant imagine Nagy giving up the headset.

anyway. if it were really about QB.... could we not have signed Either Eli Manning or Case Keenum. 2 guys he has worked with in the past. this Mitch is the reason is just hatful Mitch Propoganda.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas