Page 2 of 463 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Karlos Williams watch

https://youtu.be/EC72DWtcMg0
    ( sorry for language) [emoji23]

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...707128321?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    damn

Tho we should get him less than that because of his injury history

How bout letting Amos and Callahan walk and signing Suggs?

With a front 7 even better than last year, Bush and McManis should be fine. They could prob sign a vet safety for cheap too.

2019 FA/Trades/Cuts/ FO discussion

Deon Bush is not good enough to start and Suggs is going to be 37 years old. I value Bryce and Amos over both of them. Bryce arguably the best cover nickel and can tackle and Amos tho not a playmaker heís one of the best sure fire tackling safeties in the League with somewhat limited mistakes being made. Deon Bush still tackles like heís in college aka never wraps up always leading with the shoulder and heís just not starting material. Best to try and keep the core of you can and not because of a 37 year old Suggs . Hell he shouldnít even cost a lot to begin with due to his age but big no breaking the bank on getting him here . If we can get him and keep one of Bryce or Amos then fine not the latter
    Last edited by Stunner; 02-21-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Wow didnít realize Suggs was that old. Makes sense heís been around forever

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Wow didnít realize Suggs was that old. Makes sense heís been around forever
    I'll take his teammate Z'Darius Smith tho. 9 sacks last year and a pretty good PFF rating to back things up. Only 26 years old. I don't hate the idea of building up the front seven and drafting a new safety to replace Amos. Dee Ford and Clowney are both out there too, but I imagine they're out of the price range.

The more I think about it. The more I believe Pace will make another huge move this offseason to go all in the next 2 years. Brown or Bell are completely realistic targets for him if he is betting on his window.

We do have some trade canidates (Kwitkowski, Bullard and potentially Goldman) to reobtain picks.

I could get behind a move like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Deon Bush is not good enough to start and Suggs is going to be 37 years old. I value Bryce and Amos over both of them. Bryce arguably the best cover nickel and can tackle and Amos tho not a playmaker heís one of the best sure fire tackling safeties in the League with somewhat limited mistakes being made. Deon Bush still tackles like heís in college aka never wraps up always leading with the shoulder and heís just not starting material. Best to try and keep the core of you can and not because of a 37 year old Suggs . Hell he shouldnít even cost a lot to begin with due to his age but big no breaking the bank on getting him here . If we can get him and keep one of Bryce or Amos then fine not the latter
    I agree I want Amos and Callahan back.... but i do think your too hard on Bush. With Very little reps to view him from its hard to get a proper gauge of how good/bad he is... plus he could allways get better. But statistically he held up OK. No he isnt the play maker Jackson is but Amos had years those years too. To say he isnt starting quality is a bit too drastic IMO. He isnt a top notch starter...... but that doesnt mean he cant start.

I mean Via PFF

Anthony Harris 89.0
    Adrian Amos 82.7
    HAHA Clinton Dix 79.3
    Deon Bush 75.8
    Tyrann Mathieu 75.1
    Tre Boston 74.1
    Lamarcus Joyner 73.1
    Landon Collins 70.4
    Clayton Geathers 67.4
    Eric Reid 66.5
    Kenny Vacarro 66.4
    Glover Quinn 66.1
    Adrian Phillips 66.0

I also know for a fact some of you have been clamoring for a few of these guys to potentially replace them. and I find it funny that some of you say Bush is Trash and cant start..... meanwhile PFF says the opposite. FYI i dont like taking PFF as a standard but I do tend to trust them over a fans opinion (no offense)

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    The more I think about it. The more I believe Pace will make another huge move this offseason to go all in the next 2 years. Brown or Bell are completely realistic targets for him if he is betting on his window.

We do have some trade canidates (Kwitkowski, Bullard and potentially Goldman) to reobtain picks.

I could get behind a move like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Goldman wont be traded. Howard is more likely...... But i agree I think Pace does something. I am not sure what.... but those two names make sense for us both positionally as a play maker and availability. I also wonder if we would not take a stab at Beckham but something tells me no.

-Rem Koolhaas

When I mentioned Suggs I thought of him as a cheap backup/ rotational guy not as a starter. I think Floyd is our starter whether you like him or not.

-Rem Koolhaas

2019 FA/Trades/Cuts/ FO discussion

Deon Bush is off very very limited snaps thatís why it had a U/R next it 8 tackles and 1 sack . In his 2 games he started he only had 2 tackles combined.

Also Eddie Goldman is here to stay he played his freaking *** off last year and one of the best NT in the game just turning 25 in Jan

Anyone Think Bell might have to take a shorter or less lucrative deal due to his season off. Rumors coming out he gained a ton of weight while off. obviously the time off could make him a risk too. I surely want the old Leveon Bell in Chicago. Wonder if he will need a prove it deal. if so we make alot of sense.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 2 of 463 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast