Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 455 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6814
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    I wish someone did and grabbed Mitch....But no one else thought that highly of Mitch to do that and no one did except Pace. Anyway it's done and it was the wrong move!
    Mitch was the #1 rated QB prospect on basically every board stop talking out of your ***

https://walterfootball.com/draft2017QB.php

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl...3000000&sr=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ftw.usa...hone-kizer/amp

this one has mitch #2..... to Kizer

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...917-011917-011

so dont sit here and tell me nobody was that high on him. you know who nobody waw high on..... Watson who was seen as a college but not pro QB..... Mahomes who had so many mechanical issues coming out he needed to sit a whole year. Mitch was concisered the best ... by most. he hasnt paned out .... but to say nobody liked him is a joke
    Last edited by Kyben36; 04-09-2020 at 12:00 PM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Why didn't someone jump and grab Mitch? Ohh wait only one guy did Pace..Hmmmm.
    I believe you answered your own question....
    I dodn't need to compare him to anyone in my mind ...He's to be judged by what the Bears do...simple.
    What the **** do you mean, ďWhy didnít someone jump and grab Mitch?Ē Probably because only one team can and it happened to be the Bears?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Mitch was the #1 rated QB prospect on basically every board stop talking out of your ***

https://walterfootball.com/draft2017QB.php

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl...3000000&sr=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ftw.usa...hone-kizer/amp

this one has mitch #2..... to Kizer

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...917-011917-011

so dont sit here and tell me nobody was that high on him. you know who nobody waw high on..... Watson who was seen as a college but not pro QB..... Mahomes who had so many mechanical issues coming out he needed to sit a whole year. Mitch was concisered the best ... by most. he hasnt paned out .... but to say nobody liked him is a joke
    You are proving my point....Everyone of your examples was high on Mitch. Well they were ALL wrong.

Soooo KC moved up to get a project? Well give me that guy that saw a special talent in Mahom's any day of the week.....Even Pace admits he was wrong (see Foles trade) why the **** are you defending it??

FWIW, KC liked Mitch too. Nagy has mentioned that before. There were also rumors of other teams trying to trade up to 2.

We can try to rewrite history if we'd like, but he was widely considered the top guy. Pace missed. It happens more often than you seem to realize. It's time to get over it.

I think people are sleeping on the Bears a bit. They havenít had a fun, exciting offseason, but they have not gotten worse in any area since last season ended. And they were an 8-8 team that easily could have had double digit wins.

I think fans and media have been swept up in two things:

1) the disappointment that the 2019 season was after 2018.

2) Mitch hasnít shown any real, extended signs of being an above average starter.

I think because of this, people are looking at the Bears and thinking they are a bottom feeder team. They posted an 8-8 record with bad QB play, injuries all over both sides of the ball, and playing a harder schedule. I would actually be surprised if CHI is worse than 8-8 in 2020, even if Mitch starts a number of games. Remember, even if it is in spite of Mitch, CHI is 19-10 in games he has started the last two years, including 8-7 in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    FWIW, KC liked Mitch too. Nagy has mentioned that before. There were also rumors of other teams trying to trade up to 2.

We can try to rewrite history if we'd like, but he was widely considered the top guy. Pace missed. It happens more often than you seem to realize. It's time to get over it.
    What would you expect Nagy to say...Naw we hated him in KC? really? And stop acting as if Mitch had no flaws coming out of college and red flags ok. One year starter and accuracy were the biggest RED flags on him by a ton of people...so you get over it!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post
    I think people are sleeping on the Bears a bit. They havenít had a fun, exciting offseason, but they have not gotten worse in any area since last season ended. And they were an 8-8 team that easily could have had double digit wins.

2) Mitch hasnít shown any real, extended signs of being an above average starter.

I think because of this, people are looking at the Bears and thinking they are a bottom feeder team. They posted an 8-8 record with bad QB play, injuries all over both sides of the ball, and playing a harder schedule. I would actually be surprised if CHI is worse than 8-8 in 2020, even if Mitch starts a number of games. Remember, even if it is in spite of Mitch, CHI is 19-10 in games he has started the last two years, including 8-7 in 2019.

I think the Bears are a playoff team next year for sure....Love the D.

As a matter of fact with Foles starting I think we win the division.

What would you expect Nagy to say...Naw we hated him in KC? really? And stop acting as if Mitch had no flaws coming out of college and red flags ok. One year starter and accuracy were the biggest RED flags on him by a ton of people...so you get over it!
    He could have just said nothing.

I didn't say or suggest he had no flaws. You can take that straw man nonsense elsewhere.

And you're clearly the one that needs to get over it, lol. You brought this up and have a billion consecutive posts about it since. It's not a constructive discussion and frankly, a waste of time and energy getting upset about it anymore.

Why didn't someone jump and grab Mitch? Ohh wait only one guy did Pace..Hmmmm.
    I believe you answered your own question....
    I dodn't need to compare him to anyone in my mind ...He's to be judged by what the Bears do...simple.
    How do you know someone did? And if they did ...how do you know they were targeting Mitch? Mute point.
    Lol...dude, put the crack pipe down. You're not making ANY sense.

Gonna stick my neck out a little and say Bainsy might be trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach100 View Post

I think we're pretty average. Our defense is gonna give us a pretty good floor, but the QB play and lack of impact talent outside of Robinson I think limits our ceiling a lot. How very Bears. I think .500 is a pretty good expectation again for next year. Maybe 9-7.

My bad....I keep forgetting you were in the war room when they drafted Mitch....

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    You are proving my point....Everyone of your examples was high on Mitch. Well they were ALL wrong.
    And mr perfect here u has never been wrong on a player before. u would have surely made the right choice every time.... jeez u high and mighty *******. STFU.... ur investing in pwople and sometimes they don't pam out the way u see.

so basically every expert is wrong on mitch and for some reason u think Pace alone still deserves blame.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 04-09-2020 at 03:54 PM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas