Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 492 of 501 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 7514
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Lions , Giants , Falcons I doubt it
    Defense better be outstanding right out of the gate.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Suggestion. Dont get into it.

We know Mitch could go 25-30 for 300yards and 3 TDs and they would complain about the 5 misses. They Legit look for him to fail.

These guys wont be happy till mitch is gone even if god forbid a 25 YO actually improves because thats not possible that he works hard and gets better. But these same guys wanted To give Ryan Tannahill a Contract. Funny Huh.

But these fans want to Question NFL coaches whos jobs depend on these decisions From behind a Computer screen.

Foles was supposed to be the guy and he could not even Knock Awful Mitch off. these guys *****ing would rather feild the worse QB because they hold so much destain for Mitch for some reason.

I seriously wonder If Mirch goes on a 4000+ yard 25 TD 10 INT year if you guys still would not complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

We know Mitch could go 25-30 for 300yards and 3 TDs and they would complain about the 5 misses. They Legit look for him to fail.

These guys wont be happy till mitch is gone even if god forbid a 25 YO actually improves because thats not possible that he works hard and gets better. But these same guys wanted To give Ryan Tannahill a Contract. Funny Huh.

But these fans want to Question NFL coaches whos jobs depend on these decisions From behind a Computer screen.

Foles was supposed to be the guy and he could not even Knock Awful Mitch off. these guys *****ing would rather feild the worse QB because they hold so much destain for Mitch for some reason.

I seriously wonder If Mirch goes on a 4000+ yard 25 TD 10 INT year if you guys still would not complain.
    Yes, and it isn't without reason.

We know he can't read defenses or go through progressions.

That likely hasn't changed and it isn't worth risking this defense to find out.

If he actually is a top 10 pure passer I would not complain.

If those stats fall within the top 10, ill buy in. If not, never again. I've been very clear.

I'll be happy if he has some great games but I'm not buying in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-04-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Well Mitch owns Patricia. Should just put Foles in after week 1 lol.

It has nothing to do with Trubisky the person.

We want to win and have seen what this guy has done. At some point you have to move on, we donít want to go through it again. Donít want to wait any longer, donít have time for another season like last season with this older roster. We all were ready for the ďjumpĒ last season, no one before game 1 last year was really calling for his head. He regressed last season big time, and he wasnít good before that. He has done nothing close to the numbers you are saying, not shown any kind of of mental growth, no improvements in progressions, no accuracy at all on the deep ball. 25-30 for 300 yards and 3 TDís? He has had plenty of opportunity for those kind of games, last year was supposed to be the year for all that. It was supposed to be him leading us to the SB in our 100th season. At some point you have accept a mistake for the good of team and move on. You canít wash, rinse, repeat forever.

I donít get the patience by some. We have been patient enough with this losing franchise for the past 30 years. I donít care about his age, his limited college experience. He was taken #2, he should have been at that high level we needed last season. Even Jacksonville moved on from their number 3 pick Bortles who busted quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yes, and it isn't without reason.
    I have said it Before and I will say it again. Your Hatred For him is personal. Its not unfounded. But just the notion of Mitch Starting sends you into a Triggered Rampage.

We know he can't read defenses or go through progressions.
    Because He cant improve Right? You should have let him know that Before he spent the offseason you know... Trying. Too bad he wasted his time.

That likely hasn't changed and it isn't worth risking this defense to find out.
    You dont know what. Your a Keyboard Warrior Questioning the Call of a NFL Head Coach whos jobs depends on decisions like this. Like you have stated for weeks Nagy has no ties to Mitch. He brought in a guy he liked and Wanted. Pace Allowed him to do this because he agreed Mitch was not up to snuff last year. The Fact is One of two things happened. 1) Foles the guy they wanted wasnt as good as they hoped and could not beat out mitch 2) Mitch Actually improved enough to gain the confidence of the Coaching Staff. A staff that is almost entirely new. And Had NO TIES TO MITCH.

But your sitting here CRYING right now because you would rather see Foles than Mitch.... even if Mitch Legit has improved and Beat out Foles. You dont know if he really didnt. Your just triggered and Angry because its Mitch starting.

If he actually is a top 10 pure passer I would not complain.
    I personally doubt that. The mere idea that you would suggest Cuting Mitch and signing Rosen makes it clear its to the point that I think you just have to be right that Mitch is a bust. It seems to bother you on a personal level. But your not the only one.

If those stats fall within the top 10, ill buy in. If not, never again.

So He has to be a top 10 QB or your out huh. Admit it Your already out. Meanwhile you want to start a QB who is known to be in the bottom 10 in the league. Bottom 15 at best.

Honestly I dont want to argue about this... we have done it multiple times in the off season. And I beleive we agreed at one point that If mitch actually won out you would hope for the best. But when it actually happens you go back to being triggered and angry and Refuse to even Give him a chance.

The Funny thing is though I know what Me and STunner... Probably the Biggest mitch Hopefuls/truthers. Would not be So ridiculously upset if FOLES GOT THE NOD.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I have said it Before and I will say it again. Your Hatred For him is personal. Its not unfounded. But just the notion of Mitch Starting sends you into a Triggered Rampage.

Because He cant improve Right? You should have let him know that Before he spent the offseason you know... Trying. Too bad he wasted his time.

You dont know what. Your a Keyboard Warrior Questioning the Call of a NFL Head Coach whos jobs depends on decisions like this. Like you have stated for weeks Nagy has no ties to Mitch. He brought in a guy he liked and Wanted. Pace Allowed him to do this because he agreed Mitch was not up to snuff last year. The Fact is One of two things happened. 1) Foles the guy they wanted wasnt as good as they hoped and could not beat out mitch 2) Mitch Actually improved enough to gain the confidence of the Coaching Staff. A staff that is almost entirely new. And Had NO TIES TO MITCH.

But your sitting here CRYING right now because you would rather see Foles than Mitch.... even if Mitch Legit has improved and Beat out Foles. You dont know if he really didnt. Your just triggered and Angry because its Mitch starting.

I personally doubt that. The mere idea that you would suggest Cuting Mitch and signing Rosen makes it clear its to the point that I think you just have to be right that Mitch is a bust. It seems to bother you on a personal level. But your not the only one.

So He has to be a top 10 QB or your out huh. Admit it Your already out. Meanwhile you want to start a QB who is known to be in the bottom 10 in the league. Bottom 15 at best.

Honestly I dont want to argue about this... we have done it multiple times in the off season. And I beleive we agreed at one point that If mitch actually won out you would hope for the best. But when it actually happens you go back to being triggered and angry and Refuse to even Give him a chance.

The Funny thing is though I know what Me and STunner... Probably the Biggest mitch Hopefuls/truthers. Would not be So ridiculously upset if FOLES GOT THE NOD.
    I'm not hiding it. I'm out on Mitch. That is what needs to happen for me to be in on Mitch. I think there's no chance he can be a top 15 or so QB.

Bears fans have no reason to be upset if Foles was named QB. We have a great defense and I want to see the team take advantage of the window.

I hope the bears win.

I recognize mitch succeeding is the best thing for the future of the bears.

Last edited by blams; 09-04-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    It has nothing to do with Trubisky the person.

We want to win and have seen what this guy has done. At some point you have to move on, we donít want to go through it again. Donít want to wait any longer, donít have time for another season like last season with this older roster. We all were ready for the ďjumpĒ last season, no one before game 1 last year was really calling for his head. He regressed last season big time, and he wasnít good before that. He has done nothing close to the numbers you are saying, not shown any kind of of mental growth, no improvements in progressions, no accuracy at all on the deep ball. 25-30 for 300 yards and 3 TDís? He has had plenty of opportunity for those kind of games, last year was supposed to be the year for all that. It was supposed to be him leading us to the SB in our 100th season. At some point you have accept a mistake for the good of team and move on. You canít wash, rinse, repeat forever.

I donít get the patience by some. We have been patient enough with this losing franchise for the past 30 years. I donít care about his age, his limited college experience. He was taken #2, he should have been at that high level we needed last season. Even Jacksonville moved on from their number 3 pick Bortles who busted quicker.
    I will spell this out as simple as possible.

Lets look at it year by year

Year 1 Sucked. But There was no chance of success with that team. No Receivers. Bad Play calling. One of the worst situations you could have been in

Year 2 He showed some promise. You may want to deny this but he wasnt BAD.... He wasnt great... but did enough to get us to 11 and 3 under QB. Pro Rated to 16 games he was 3683 27 TDs and 13 Picks While rushing for an additional 480 Yards. For What I would Call a Rok (hard to count his first year as a real season) That was not bad. AT ALL

Year 3 He Struggled and Regressed. He was not good. But Do me a favor and tell me who didnt Regress. Anthony Miller who was supposed to step up Didnt and even failed to be on the feild a bunch. The whole TE room just was awful and Burton was garbage. Gabriel got Hurt who was a big player for us the year before. the OL was worse. Even the Defense nobody played up to what they did the year Before. INCLUDING KHALIL MACK. Not to even Mention Mitch Got Hurt and had offseason surgery on his Shoulder. THE ONLY GUY WHO ACTUALLY WAS BETTER WAS ALLEN ROBINSON. YOU WANT TO PIN EVERYTHING ON MITCH..... But the Whole Team Regressed. IT almost feels like they all got complacent. That maybe Mitch didnt work hard in the offseason because we had such high hopes. Maybe the Defense thought they were just due to repeat. That the only thing holding them back was Kicker.

Year 4 To Come..... WE will have to see what happens. Im not going to Be so Dead SET that Last year was the only Mitch we can see this year like you are when the whole team failed. Including the coaching. Im going to give him a shot. He reportedly worked Hard to improve. He BEAT OUT FOLES who every coach in the staff has ties with. I Dont think Pace is forcing Mitch Onto the field. He would not have given Nagy Foles if he was trying to do that.

Basically we have 1 Year of Mitch as a Capable starter in his first year and One where he was not. This is make or break for Mitch. But the Fact that Foles who is a capable NFL starter could not beat him out... Despite everyone in the coaching staff loving him. What does that Tell you. It should tell you two things. Either 1... Foles isnt as good as we had hoped and is the Worse QB... But you would prefer to start him Despite that fact... Or 2 Mitch improved and the Coaching staff Acknowledged it.

The BEARS DECLINED MITCHES 5th year. They Traded for Foles. The Coaching Staff all agreed on Foles and Likes Foles. But They still chose Mitch. There is literally no reason at all for them to Choose Mitch over Foles Unless you Want to beleive that Pace is Forcing the Coaching staffs Hand into Starting Mitch Which would make his trade for Foles look bad. I just dont beleive that that happens.

.................................................. .

And there is One other option which is Quite Possible. And that is maybe Foles isnt READY. He is behind because of the offseason and doesnt have reps with the receives to actually be ready to play Week 1. and run the offense

If this is the Case are you that ANTI MITCH that you would rather put foles in who isnt Ready and Limits the offense And potentially makes the offense Worse in the coaching Staffs opinion Just because You dont want to see Mitch play?
    If so would you not be able to realize maybe your hatred of Mitch is blinding you and would be hindering the team?

Of Course not. I cant expect you to understand That. Mitch is bad. Mitch Cant Improve. Mitch May have been on pace for nearly 3700 in 2018 But 2019 He sucked and thats all that matters to me.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Pretty much this.

Gross.

What a hopeless organization. Cut your losses already FFS.

Barely beat that trash Giants team last season and the Falcons aren't terrible. Starting 1-2 is not unrealistic.

Trubisky named starter? Other than being the #2 pick in a draft, how do the Bears justified naming him starter?

Trubisky being named started feels like the Bears are punting the 2020 season.
    Screw sabermetics.

2020 Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Barely beat that trash Giants team last season and the Falcons aren't terrible. Starting 1-2 is not unrealistic.
    You mean the game we barley ran the football and let Mitch throw 41 times with a shoulder harness huh . Also no Hicks and they couldnít rattle a rookie Daniel Jones on defense. Also This is me saying we prob should Win those two games because we do have a better and more healthy team going in at the moment. Hicks back , Goldman gone yes but Prince burnt toast out , Quinn a better pass rusher than Floyd oh yea Danny T is playing too. Also the Falcons arenít terrible? They have a bottom 5 defense in the NFL including the Giants. If we go 1-2 more than Mitch crapped the bed. I just want whoever behind center to move the offense and hopefully we stay healthy . Itís best for our franchise for Mitch to improve thatís the only hope I have this is his final chance because best believe if he showing the same crap Foles walking into that Falcons game as the starter. So yea we can be 1-2 just as we could be 2-1 or 3-0 With either QB

Its gonna suck when Mitch sucks then Foles sucks and Cam Newton, Teddy B, and Jalen Hurts ball out.