Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 364 of 455 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 6814
    Quinn and Jimmy signings make it seem like Pace knows this is a win-now window. He’s gonna make a big signing/trade at QB if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    He's right though..

FTR, I like this signing, but it better not be the only one (and hopefully not the biggest one yet).
    He's right about nothing, today is day 2 of what we all knew was going to be a slow free agency season. Everything in life is not about instant gratification, don't get me wrong - I'll take that when I can get it, but that's not how life works and it's absolutely not how the NFL offseason works.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Quinn and Jimmy signings make it seem like Pace knows this is a win-now window. He’s gonna make a big signing/trade at QB if you ask me.

That, or he genuinely believes Mitch was a victim of everything around him being bad (like some here think).

I hope you are right - but the options are dwindling. I'd still like Carr personally, not sure what Vegas is up to.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    He's right about nothing, today is day 2 of what we all knew was going to be a slow free agency season. Everything in life is not about instant gratification, don't get me wrong - I'll take that when I can get it, but that's not how life works and it's absolutely not how the NFL offseason works.
    The offense, as it is, is one of the worst in the league. Assuming we don't make a big move on offense (new QB), this team is not going anywhere next year. I think that's pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    The offense, as it is, is one of the worst in the league. Assuming we don't make a big move on offense (new QB), this team is not going anywhere next year. I think that's pretty clear.
    Point taken, but only "as it is" - can we give it a little more time? I think when #12 makes his move we'll all have a better idea what's going on.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

It's what it feels like to me. I'll be disappointed if they settle for Dalton/Foles.

The lamppost outside your house is a better quarterback than Trubisky. Any QB being mentioned this offseason will be much better than him.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    https://twitter.com/willbrinson/stat...102654470?s=21

Cam could be released.. drives the price down for a trade.
    If cam is released and Free that would definitly make anyone cheaper. But I will say I dont want to give a long term deal to Cam.... I would rather see a 1 year prove it. so if we have to trade say a 5th to make that happen i would prefer it. IM not convinced cam can return to his former self. Nor that cam is the QB for Nagy either.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It's what it feels like to me. I'll be disappointed if they settle for Dalton/Foles.
    at least they didnt overpay Teddy... who I think will end up being a regretful signing.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    at least they didnt overpay Teddy... who I think will end up being a regretful signing.
    Agreed. I'd be pretty disappointed in that signing.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Sounds like Tom Brady to Tampa. Meaning Winston is still out there for the taking.

https://twitter.com/FantasyProsNFL/s...77904718700544

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Sounds like Tom Brady to Tampa. Meaning Winston is still out there for the taking.

https://twitter.com/FantasyProsNFL/s...77904718700544
    Gonna wait for a better source than that.

Thoughts on the FA signings...

- Graham was probably a necessity. Navy’s offense requires a TE that can move around and create mismatches. If Burton isn’t that guy, CHI needed someone who could be. No rookie could do it next season and CHI couldn’t pay for Hooper. Graham is not what he use to be physically, but he stays on the field and can move around (played WR almost as much as TE for GB). It was an overpay, but the entire FA market has been an overpay. Graham gives Nagy’s offense someone that resembles the type of TE it needs to function.

- Quinn is huge. This signing tells me that CHI will try and recreate 2018. By that, I mean they will try and have an elite defense and solid running game. This defense, if healthy, could be straight dirty. I look for Pace to get a box safety so Jackson can play CF and also to address the OL in the draft early and maybe often. And CHI proved they can win with OK QB play with this formula.

- Cutting Floyd was obvious.

- DT helps keep this defense at an elite level. His price tag is pretty good, as well. Seems like a no-brainer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk