Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 356 of 455 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6815
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    Seriously chill on Graham. He's the backup TE for Burton for crying out loud. If Burton is unavailable Graham is someone who can start comfortably. And with a complete idiot at quarterback and/or coach on the sideline, Graham as the security blanket will probably catch 600 passes for 450 yards. The numbers will be there. Lol.
    Backup or not, he's toast. You sure as hell don't pay guys like that $8M AAV when you have limited cap space to start with.

Seriously chill on Graham. He's the backup TE for Burton for crying out loud. If Burton is unavailable Graham is someone who can start comfortably. And with a complete idiot at quarterback and/or coach on the sideline, Graham as the security blanket will probably catch 600 passes for 450 yards. The numbers will be there. Lol.
    8. Million. AAV.

This signing is inexcusable without big production.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Backup or not, he's toast. You sure as hell don't pay guys like that $8M AAV when you have limited cap space to start with.
    IDK.... he only played 57% of GB Snaps on offense last year and still came away OK. Rodgers has shown an inability to utilize the TEs in the past. See Jarred Cook????

Its surely an overpay ( so i get the upset) ... But Jimmy G who has not missed a game in like 5 seasons.... He at least provides consistency and Somebody to learn from from our young guys. IDK.... I feel like if the price tag was different nobody would mind this at all. The Truth is the other options Seriously suck too. Ebron is clearly outpriced the Bears. Hooper was WAY TOO MUCH. Henry was Taged. And the Trade Market. a 2nd for Hayden Hurst.... Imagine what Njoku..... Engram or Howard will command as all have proven way more than Hurst.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/ceeflashpee84/st...168131075?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Itís crazy how much the tide has turned for the Bears after the Double Doink.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/ceeflashpee84/st...168131075?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    No way. we cant afford him.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Itís crazy how much the tide has turned for the Bears after the Double Doink.
    That's typical Bears though.

Mariota to the Raiders.

I get it on Graham, too. But they got him to be a backup unless he has to start. So he's a little pricier than most would like. But who else is ok with that proposition and what would they have cost?

We need a competent QB before I judge any offensive acquisitions tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd want a second this year and next, with a third going to you guys this year since we currently have 3 thirds.

I get it on Graham, too. But they got him to be a backup unless he has to start. So he's a little pricier than most would like. But who else is ok with that proposition and what would they have cost?
    If Pace paid that much money with the thought he was to be a backup then he is the dumbest GM in the history of sports.

Pace loves the overpay.

I find it hilarious that Chase Daniels was making Keenum money the last couple years. I think Keenum is way overrated and has built his career on a good year or year and a half. But he is way much better than Chase.

Got the feeling Keenum took that deal because he's banking on getting a shot at starting at some point in Cleveland.