Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

2020 Offseason Thread

And go

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

2020 Offseason Thread

As expected, Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa has declared for 2020 NFL Draft

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Does anyone see Tua taking a massive slide in the draft, if for some crazy reason he falls to the bears pick in the 2nd, do you take a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    Does anyone see Tua taking a massive slide in the draft, if for some crazy reason he falls to the bears pick in the 2nd, do you take a shot?
    I would probably take a shot. I donít love Tua, but as a 2nd rounder, if heís there, we could take a chance IMO. Mitch holds the fort 1 more year and letís Tua come back 110%. Buys us some time not paying huge money to the QB

I don't think he gets past Miami, personally. And even if he does, they have more ammo than anyone to get him wherever they want.

That's a good possibility, if that was the case, is anyone a fan of Hurts or did his performance turn a lot of people off?

That's a good possibility, if that was the case, is anyone a fan of Hurts or did his performance turn a lot of people off?
    Hard pass on Hurts. Iíd rather take a chance on Eason or Herbert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No interest in Hurts.

Eason and Love are interesting development guys.

See Love is one I'm not sure would make it, I've seen a mock draft with him going as high as 14 in the first round to the raiders, I would bet on eason being there though.

2020 Offseason Thread

See Love is one I'm not sure would make it, I've seen a mock draft with him going as high as 14 in the first round to the raiders, I would bet on eason being there though.
    Was he injured this year? Going from 39 total TDs and 6 INTs in 2018 to 20 TDs (none rushing) and 17 INTs in 2019 is a major red flag. We canít afford anymore red flags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tradeup value of the Bears two 2nd rounders combined is roughly 19th overall, somewhat ironically our exact pick currently going to the Raiders.

I have an impossible time imagining Tua falling out of the top ten, much less 19th. It only takes one team to tab him as their guy, and there is so, so much to dream on with that kid. He could bust, like anybody could bust, but he's franchise savior type material if healthy.

Even if by some miracle he eeked out of the top ten there's no way he survives the LV/IND/TB/DEN run from 12-15.

DBB Jeff now speculating Shurmur for OC on Twitter in the same fashion that he predicted Castillo, and then Helfrich last year.

It's the same guy who tweeted Kafka five minutes ago but that was in response to someone asking him if he had a best guess at the time. This was a tweet w/o anything attached, same as he did (correctly) for those aforementioned two prior hires.

TIFWIW.

To my knowledge he didn't have a major injury from what I researched, only thing was that he was apparently cited for smoking mary jane lol.

I do not hide my love for Tua. I still believe Tua is the best QB prospect since Luck and if teams are stupid enough to let Tua fall to the Bears in the 2nd, then the Bears better be smart enough to get him. Once healthy, this is a guy you plug and play for the next 10-15 years and not worry at all. My only issue is that he tries so hard to make plays happen that he takes unnecessary hits. But Tua is not going to fall to the Bears.

As for Hurts, love Jalen but I would take him as a project in the 4-6 rds and hope to strike lightning. I would also consider drafting him and put him in a Taysom Hill like role.
    Screw sabermetics.

Of all the QBs in this draft, we donít really have a shot at any one worth taking in round 2. If I was making decisions, Iíd just take Anthony Gordon from WSU late in the draft and let him back up Mitch this year, and if Mitch sucks, give the keys to Gordon. If he doesnít look the part, use real capital via the draft or free agency to go QB

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast