Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Completely Forgot we have ILB issues too. Smith will obviously Start. But do we retain Trevathan..... or Kwit. Or find a replacement. another thing to add to the list of issues we need To Address

Starting S (To replace Haha)
    Starting RG (Unless your confident in Coward)
    Starting LB (To play with Roquan)
    At minimum a QB to Pivot to (If Mitch cant be Fixed done)
    Some sort of TE because we cant have a repeat of last year (Id prefer to solve it with Henry or Hopper But we need better)

with 26 or so mil. (that's with Longs Retirement, and Paterson and Gabriel Cut)

Add OLB Potentially to that list.

Just don't see a way we can Afford one of these QBs. Dalton may be an option if he is cut. But I dont see why they would. He will likely Mentor for Burrow unless somebody trades for him.
    I think we have to draft an ilb, keep kwit.

Unless we somehow get a discount for danny t

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Definitely let Danny walk. Kwit was good, KPL played well too. Roquan's obviously not going anywhere.

I agree you keep kwit. The defense didnít really miss a beat after Danny went down and Kwit flashed.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Definitely let Danny walk. Kwit was good, KPL played well too. Roquan's obviously not going anywhere.
    Im not against letting Danny walk.... but how much do you think he is really worth in FA. Obviously some team may view him as an option and pay way more than we could..... but if it came down to say Danny for 2/12 or Kwit for 3/12. I think I would personally lean Danny for that extra 2 mil. but i could also see the argument Opposite too.

I mean Fwiw..... Walter football (not exactly the most reputable source I know) Has Kwit rated higher in FA Rankings and I could see why. being 26 if some team think he could fill their LB spot for the next 4-6 years . The truth is Danny prolly only has 2 or 3 more good years left at best.

I mean Does anyone remember the offseason we got Danny everyone was saying Danny or Marshall whichever LB the Broncos let walk we would probably get. Basically the same age and Marshall is more or less out of the league at 30.

I just would not be surprised at all if for some reason Kwit actually got more than Danny. It would also be interesting if he would take the money at his age and go to a potentially worse D like Miami or Cinci or if he would take a discount to stay?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

If we let danny T walk i would bet the fudge packers will try and sign him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post

I could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post

Yep.

My first thought as well, he almost signed with gay bay a few years back...Plus Martinez Is a FA, they will be looking for an upgrade.

I don't really want the Bears re-sign Danny but I also don't want him going to the Packers they be a really nice pickup for them so I'm kind of torn.

The real Pride of the Midwest

The real Pride of the Midwest

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    If the defense can get back to 2018 form, I think they can go all the way. Big if though.
    Our defense was a product of our bad offense. Defense is fine. Had some big injuries there and were still really good. If our offense plays well our defense will dominate and might lead the league in scoring defense

Homophobia is alive and well in this thread

Just got shitcanned a week before my first child is born.

Howís your day going?

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

Howís your day going?
    That's a bummer.

Sorry to hear that.

Howís your day going?
    Youíll bounce back my guy. A company that does that **** probably isnít a company worth sticking around with anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Youíll bounce back my guy. A company that does that **** probably isnít a company worth sticking around with anyway.

Itís truly an awesome company. I made the right move to a different area but, unpredictably, the entire management structure changed there. My former peer and the company golden child became by boss and bossís boss. I fundamentally disagree with their approach to leadership. I shoot straight (though more politely than what I post here lol). Iíll defend my team to the extent of personal detriment. And sticking to my conviction completely backfired on me.

Fortunately we can afford both my wife and I being out of work for a while. Iím looking forward to being a dad any day now.

Itís truly an awesome company. I made the right move to a different area but, unpredictably, the entire management structure changed there. My former peer and the company golden child became by boss and bossís boss. I fundamentally disagree with their approach to leadership. I shoot straight (though more politely than what I post here lol). Iíll defend my team to the extent of personal detriment. And sticking to my conviction completely backfired on me.

Fortunately we can afford both my wife and I being out of work for a while. Iím looking forward to being a dad any day now.
    I feel you man. Sometimes you just get ****** people in leadership. Itís the worst. But Iím sure once that kid comes around youíre gonna turn the page on that stuff. Silver lining is you get to spend this next week with your wife.

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast