Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 413 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 6193
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    If Mitch sucks, lol.

Not sure what else people need to see from him. If you go into the season with him as the starter then Pace failed, big time. Going into the season with a Rookie backing him isn't ideal either.
    Yeah I don't get it either. What's that quote again? "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?" It was said by a guy everyone might've heard of. His name was WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE!

smh

If Mitch sucks, lol.

Not sure what else people need to see from him. If you go into the season with him as the starter then Pace failed, big time. Going into the season with a Rookie backing him isn't ideal either.
    With all the FA QB's that will be available, Pace is a ****ing moron if he doesn't sign one.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Yeah I don't get it either. What's that quote again? "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?" It was said by a guy everyone might've heard of. His name was WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE!

smh
    Didn't know that was a Shakespeare quote, it's seemingly used a lot.

But it doesn't make any sense to bring him back as a starter. Pretty sure I know how that's going to end, again.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    With all the FA QB's that will be available, Pace is a ****ing moron if he doesn't sign one.
    Yup. Not much else to say. You're conceding next season by commiting to him again.

Didn't know that was a Shakespeare quote, it's seemingly used a lot.

But it doesn't make any sense to bring him back as a starter. Pretty sure I know how that's going to end, again.
    It was a joke, Albert Einstein said it. Was going for a bait and switch.

I guess I meant when he sucks, but it appears they are giving him 1 more year to prove himself and save their stupidity.

I see no way to draft a good enough QB in 2020 due to lack of Round 1 pick. Our only hope is to improve the run game (via selecting OL with one or maybe two Round 2 picks) and short passing game with drafting a TE and make the life easier for Mitchell or any other QB we might acquire via FA.
    If that's not the way to go, then how about trading our 2020 Round 2 picks for Jaguars/Jets/Bengals 2021 Round 1 pick and go all in on QB next year?
    Last edited by RussianBear; 01-07-2020 at 08:07 AM.

Shurmur sounding more possible. That would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I don't think the guy at SportsMockery has any sort of plug into anything whatsoever, I think he's just drawing logical lines between the Shurmur noise and Kafka still being in the playoffs, and passing that off as inside dirt.

I don't think anyone at SportsMockery has any plug into anybody, anywhere.

I *do* think if we're seriously holding off on Shurmur to conduct an interview with ****ing Kafka then I have no remaining faith in this organization. So for now I'm not going to believe that to be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I don't think the guy at SportsMockery has any sort of plug into anything whatsoever, I think he's just drawing logical lines between the Shurmur noise and Kafka still being in the playoffs, and passing that off as inside dirt.

I don't think anyone at SportsMockery has any plug into anybody, anywhere.

I *do* think if we're seriously holding off on Shurmur to conduct an interview with ****ing Kafka then I have no remaining faith in this organization. So for now I'm not going to believe that to be a thing.
    I think that Kafka will be the hire if only because Pace has this desire to try and take wild swings and hope they pan out (See Adam Shaheen) to make him look like a genius.

Gotta wonder what that means for Cam Newton.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

https://twitter.com/aaronlemingnfl/s...445937153?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why would Kafka want to leave KC’s very successful and very stable organization to join our not as successful and not all that stable one? Especially if Eric B. Is interviewing for head coaching jobs? Wouldn’t Kafka have a good shot at being OC if Eric leaves this year or next? Seems more attractive than being an OC here for a coach and GM and QB that may not make it 2 more years.

From our side of things, I would so much rather have Shurmer anyway. Get him in here yesterday for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk