Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 442 of 462 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 6924
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    It's funny how Mitch homers will call you ignorant for saying this, but it is so true. At least the defense being exhausted from being on the field so long, but you could see the disgust on Miller's face when he was wide open for a big play and Mitch sailed the ball over him.
    Agreed.

It would be nice if we are wrong, just not feeling it in this case.

I'm wrong just as much as the next guy. Its not like we're going out on limbs here, though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-05-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In fairness, Anthony Miller isnít a guy Iím taking positive cues from. Heís pretty hot-headed.

Mitchell stunk last year. Thatís why BDN is here.

https://youtu.be/0X1X-wqlj1k

The amount of dimes Foles dropped in the playoffs is reason enough to believe he could manage our offense at the very least enough to keep our defense off the field for a decent amount of time. That was the biggest issue we had last year. Our defense was still pretty damn good. Ranked near the top in a lot of categories. They just wore down after the countless 3 and outs! Our bad offense put crazy pressure on a great defense

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    In fairness, Anthony Miller isnít a guy Iím taking positive cues from. Heís pretty hot-headed.

Mitchell stunk last year. Thatís why BDN is here.
    Very true lol. I really like his ceiling though. Hopefully he's matured a bit.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't quite understand the Detroit stuff either. They traded away their best CB to turn around and take one with a top 5 pick, Patricia has been a garbage HC to this point, and their roster has more deficiencies than the Bears. I'll give them credit for having a pretty good draft though.

I'm guessing nobody likes our QB situation, so that's why we're being ranked in the bottom 10 in a lot of places.
    if stafford is healrhy they will probably be respectable.... its a big if for him though They looked OK early in the sesson last year. but by your 2nd and 3rd string QBs your sunk.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Very true lol. I really like his ceiling though. Hopefully he's matured a bit.

Oh, for sure. I love having him. His attitude leaves a bit to be desired.

2020 Offseason Thread

Start the season

I think Miller is pretty underrated here. He was really good down the stretch last season when he had a big target share, with a bottom 5 QB. Imagine just having a guy capable of hitting the layups, or even seeing him when he's wide open.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-05-2020 at 06:18 PM.

I think Miller is pretty underrated here. He was really good down the stretch last season when he had a big target share, with a bottom 5 QB. Imagine just having a guy capable of hitting the layups, or even seeing him when he's wide open.
    Thatís true. It also might have been a case where he was finally understanding the playbook and concepts, which is why he got more time. Beyond his attitude, his hands are suspect and heís been banged up throughout his career. Heís also 25 years old already so itís definitely ďgo timeĒ for him. I like his potential, but Iím far from sold on him being anything special long term. Need to see a breakout year from him this season.

I still can't believe or understand why we aren't bringing in a camp quarterback.

We scout a bunch of late round qb's. We don't pick up biscuits option. We don't draft one, we don't sign an udfa. I just don't get it.

What do you have to lose to not bring someone in to look at. I'm totally convinced Pace is a good talent evaluator. He's not convincing me he's a great GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-in View Post
    I still can't believe or understand why we aren't bringing in a camp quarterback.

We scout a bunch of late round qb's. We don't pick up biscuits option. We don't draft one, we don't sign an udfa. I just don't get it.

What do you have to lose to not bring someone in to look at. I'm totally convinced Pace is a good talent evaluator. He's not convincing me he's a great GM.
    Could have used one of those 7's on Cole McDonald or Anthony Gordon. The guy they apparently really liked, James Morgan, could have been had by simply trading down at 43 and picking up an extra pick or two.

I don't get it either and have similar feelings about Pace as a GM.

https://twitter.com/jacobinfante24/s...242436096?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Could have used one of those 7's on Cole McDonald or Anthony Gordon. The guy they apparently really liked, James Morgan, could have been had by simply trading down at 43 and picking up an extra pick or two.

I don't get it either and have similar feelings about Pace as a GM.
    they reportedly really liked the kid Dallas picked up too. But instead of using a pick they picked what looks like two shots at guard that honestly may have been able to be had in UDFA. especially the 2nd one who was small school. Ben DiNucci from James Madison.... Im unsure if he will be anything but if you like the guy enough to bring him in why not spend that pick in the 7th on him?

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/jacobinfante24/s...242436096?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Gotta Admit it sure feels like this D could be killer this year. With that coverage ability at S...... You may have an upgrade over Prince across from Fuller...... and the Pass rush should obviously be better with Quinn on the other edge. If you get a 1/2 second faster in pass rush and a 1/2 better in coverage your talking major problems for opposing QBs.

-Rem Koolhaas

Mike Clay is a hack. Labeled the safety tandem as being in the bottom half of the league. Any duo with Eddie Jackson is automatically top half. Plus, Gipson is clearly pretty good too. Just a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk