Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 441 of 465 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 6962

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I truly think we're looking at 9-7 as the bottom if Foles starts 15 or more games.

Barring health.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I truly think we're looking at 9-7 as the bottom if Foles starts 15 or more games.

Barring health.

I think our floor is probably right in line with the record prediction in that tweet, 6-10. I say that because I don't love our depth across the board, and they barely addressed the OL. If everything goes right though, a repeat of 2018 seems doable with better QB play.

If I had to make a guess, 9-7, which probably gets a wild card I'm the expanded format.

I will say though, if they were to miss the Playoffs, I hope they completely bottom out then. Give themselves a shot at one of Lawrence, Fields, or Lance.

If Foles starts all the games I like 10-6 and be in the playoffs...

Second year with the DC should help the D a lot....Takeaways are the wild card to a lot of D's success....

They keep picking Detroit ahead of us year after year. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    They keep picking Detroit ahead of us year after year. Why?
    Just in case they ever do....

I don't quite understand the Detroit stuff either. They traded away their best CB to turn around and take one with a top 5 pick, Patricia has been a garbage HC to this point, and their roster has more deficiencies than the Bears. I'll give them credit for having a pretty good draft though.

I'm guessing nobody likes our QB situation, so that's why we're being ranked in the bottom 10 in a lot of places.

I can't see the Bears finishing in last barring major injuries. With the horrible QB play and defensive injuries that they went through last year, still finished 8-8 and were in the hunt for a WC berth late in the season. Not to mention having a tougher 1st place schedule. Things would really have to go south for them in finish in 4th. This defense is still really talented (top 3 IMO), and it's not unreasonable to expect average-slightly above average QB play this year.

Yikes

Click here to register!

I think our floor is probably right in line with the record prediction in that tweet, 6-10. I say that because I don't love our depth across the board, and they barely addressed the OL. If everything goes right though, a repeat of 2018 seems doable with better QB play.

If I had to make a guess, 9-7, which probably gets a wild card I'm the expanded format.

I will say though, if they were to miss the Playoffs, I hope they completely bottom out then. Give themselves a shot at one of Lawrence, Fields, or Lance.
    I get that. I guess I'm more in the line of thinking that Mitch was so ineffective that the offense wasnt motivated- which led to a drop in performance across the board. That also affected the defense imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Second year with the DC should help the D a lot....Takeaways are the wild card to a lot of D's success....
    I agree. I think the D will be top 3 and the offense will be mediocre. That should be good for at least 9,10 wins barring health imo.

Click here to register!

That eagles game last year was an all time low as a bears fan for me. I literally felt like crying tears of embarrassment. It was painful to watch that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I get that. I guess I'm more in the line of thinking that Mitch was so ineffective that the offense wasnt motivated- which led to a drop in performance across the board. That also affected the defense imo.

I agree. I think the D will be top 3 and the offense will be mediocre. That should be good for at least 9,10 wins barring health imo.

It's funny how Mitch homers will call you ignorant for saying this, but it is so true. At least the defense being exhausted from being on the field so long, but you could see the disgust on Miller's face when he was wide open for a big play and Mitch sailed the ball over him.