Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 441 of 465 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 6962
  1. #6601
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,089

  2. #6602
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,357
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I truly think we're looking at 9-7 as the bottom if Foles starts 15 or more games.

    Barring health.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #6603
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,089
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I truly think we're looking at 9-7 as the bottom if Foles starts 15 or more games.

    Barring health.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think our floor is probably right in line with the record prediction in that tweet, 6-10. I say that because I don't love our depth across the board, and they barely addressed the OL. If everything goes right though, a repeat of 2018 seems doable with better QB play.

    If I had to make a guess, 9-7, which probably gets a wild card I'm the expanded format.

    I will say though, if they were to miss the Playoffs, I hope they completely bottom out then. Give themselves a shot at one of Lawrence, Fields, or Lance.

  4. #6604
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    749
    If Foles starts all the games I like 10-6 and be in the playoffs...

  5. #6605
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    749
    Second year with the DC should help the D a lot....Takeaways are the wild card to a lot of D's success....

  6. #6606
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,017
    They keep picking Detroit ahead of us year after year. Why?

  7. #6607
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    They keep picking Detroit ahead of us year after year. Why?
    Just in case they ever do....

  8. #6608
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,089
    I don't quite understand the Detroit stuff either. They traded away their best CB to turn around and take one with a top 5 pick, Patricia has been a garbage HC to this point, and their roster has more deficiencies than the Bears. I'll give them credit for having a pretty good draft though.

    I'm guessing nobody likes our QB situation, so that's why we're being ranked in the bottom 10 in a lot of places.

  9. #6609
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,001
    I can't see the Bears finishing in last barring major injuries. With the horrible QB play and defensive injuries that they went through last year, still finished 8-8 and were in the hunt for a WC berth late in the season. Not to mention having a tougher 1st place schedule. Things would really have to go south for them in finish in 4th. This defense is still really talented (top 3 IMO), and it's not unreasonable to expect average-slightly above average QB play this year.

  10. #6610
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,089

  11. #6611
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,357
    Yikes

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #6612
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,089

  13. #6613
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,357
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think our floor is probably right in line with the record prediction in that tweet, 6-10. I say that because I don't love our depth across the board, and they barely addressed the OL. If everything goes right though, a repeat of 2018 seems doable with better QB play.

    If I had to make a guess, 9-7, which probably gets a wild card I'm the expanded format.

    I will say though, if they were to miss the Playoffs, I hope they completely bottom out then. Give themselves a shot at one of Lawrence, Fields, or Lance.
    I get that. I guess I'm more in the line of thinking that Mitch was so ineffective that the offense wasnt motivated- which led to a drop in performance across the board. That also affected the defense imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Second year with the DC should help the D a lot....Takeaways are the wild card to a lot of D's success....
    I agree. I think the D will be top 3 and the offense will be mediocre. That should be good for at least 9,10 wins barring health imo.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #6614
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    That eagles game last year was an all time low as a bears fan for me. I literally felt like crying tears of embarrassment. It was painful to watch that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #6615
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,001
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I get that. I guess I'm more in the line of thinking that Mitch was so ineffective that the offense wasnt motivated- which led to a drop in performance across the board. That also affected the defense imo.

    I agree. I think the D will be top 3 and the offense will be mediocre. That should be good for at least 9,10 wins barring health imo.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It's funny how Mitch homers will call you ignorant for saying this, but it is so true. At least the defense being exhausted from being on the field so long, but you could see the disgust on Miller's face when he was wide open for a big play and Mitch sailed the ball over him.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •