Page 381 of 455 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6815
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/vikings/status/1...717377536?s=21

New guard In Chicago? Heís from Illinois

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    viking fans seem upset about this

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    For the love of God just find a starting caliber RG. Other than that, Iím not overly concerned at the other depth positions.

HHCD could come back on the cheap. WR could be addressed in the draft. Backup ILB and OLB? Whatever. Canít fill every need with quality players. Especially at backup positions. Bears improved their pass rush with Quinn and Hicks is coming back. Roquan coming back. DT healthy. Hopefully.

They absolutely have to fix that OL though. Starting RG in FA and an OT in the 2nd please.
    We don't have money for a FA guard at this point. I wouldn't even want to throw money at whats left considering our cap situation. Maybe we can pull a decent guy for minimal money after cuts are done.

I think Alex Bars might be in the plans to challenge for the spot now that he's had time to recover from the knee.

Definitely need to draft 1-2 lineman. I think our line will be much better this year though. I don't know why it was so bad last year, but Leno, Massie, Whitehair are all not scrubs and should be at minimum average. Our scheme was stupid last year and we have mostly a new coaching staff for the line and run game. Let's hope Daniels can make the jump and Bars or a draft pick can solidify the line.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I surely want more compitition for our guard. i especially qant out new OL coach to be able to put his spin on things.mmm because the last guy sucked.

Kline Would be great
    John Miller is a guy our OL coach had in the past.

Just add somebody to compete with Barrs.... and maybe a rok. I cant feel ok going into next year with Barrs or a ton.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    We don't have money for a FA guard at this point. I wouldn't even want to throw money at whats left considering our cap situation. Maybe we can pull a decent guy for minimal money after cuts are done.

I think Alex Bars might be in the plans to challenge for the spot now that he's had time to recover from the knee.

Definitely need to draft 1-2 lineman. I think our line will be much better this year though. I don't know why it was so bad last year, but Leno, Massie, Whitehair are all not scrubs and should be at minimum average. Our scheme was stupid last year and we have mostly a new coaching staff for the line and run game. Let's hope Daniels can make the jump and Bars or a draft pick can solidify the line.
    I agree about the scheme and coaching but they need to bring in someone who could start at RG. Bars might be ok, but he might not be. I'm by no means remotely knowledgeable with the cap or any of that, but if they could extend Robinson and re-structure Mack that could free up a good chunk of space. They also have 100 TEs on the roster so a few of them will be cut too, but unfortunately not for much savings.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Vat??

I agree about the scheme and coaching but they need to bring in someone who could start at RG. Bars might be ok, but he might not be. I'm by no means remotely knowledgeable with the cap or any of that, but if they could extend Robinson and re-structure Mack that could free up a good chunk of space. They also have 100 TEs on the roster so a few of them will be cut too, but unfortunately not for much savings.
    We aren't going to free enough money cutting TE to sign a high caliber guard. If we restructure Mack and sign Robinson to an extension where he pushes all the money to the future we are going to be screwed long term.

Basically the TE position is a ******** now with all the guys on the roster. I have no idea why they signed Demetrius Harris, but he's guaranteed 500k and will likely be here. Shaheen might be a 4th TE, but likely cut with Harris (who's garbage).

Braunecker will save 1.5, Shaheen 1.2. Just seems like mismanagement. Hopefully they can trade these guys for late picks.

Actually happy getting foles. Has won in the playoffs, knows the system, doesn't constantly look terrified. Only issue is no mobility. Better get the running game and pass protection fixed.

Vat??
    Wouldn't surprise me if there's some truth to that. He's been spot on with several things this offseason.

It definitely makes sense to move on from Mitch now too. Plus, a lot of beat writers believe they're drafting a QB at some point.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's some truth to that. He's been spot on with several things this offseason.

It definitely makes sense to move on from Mitch now too. Plus, a lot of beat writers believe they're drafting a QB at some point.
    He also said we're drafting a QB.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Yeah, I think they're done with Mitch. Adam Jahns has mentioned it several times that they're likely drafting a guy too.

I hope he's traded soon.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-18-2020 at 07:46 PM.

If they plan on drafting a guy at some point, Mitch really has to go. They're not going to carry 3 QBs. Not sure what they would be able to get for Mitch though. They just gave up a 4th for Foles and a good chunk of a cap hit. Maybe they could get a 4th or 5th for Mitch? Future pick?

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    We aren't going to free enough money cutting TE to sign a high caliber guard. If we restructure Mack and sign Robinson to an extension where he pushes all the money to the future we are going to be screwed long term.

Basically the TE position is a ******** now with all the guys on the roster. I have no idea why they signed Demetrius Harris, but he's guaranteed 500k and will likely be here. Shaheen might be a 4th TE, but likely cut with Harris (who's garbage).

Braunecker will save 1.5, Shaheen 1.2. Just seems like mismanagement. Hopefully they can trade these guys for late picks.
    Is this a fact?

I doubt they can get any higher than a 6th, but he'd make for a relatively cheap, 1 year backup for someone, so who knows.

It's basically draft or veteran cut. Don't forget Bars. He would have been a mid round pick without injury. For us it's like getting an extra pick this year considering last year he was still recovering.

I hope the Mitch trade rumors are true. Take a QB in this draft to groom and go with Foles in 2020.