Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 251 of 456 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 6835
    Cam is such a no brainer to me. He's only 30 and the ceiling is so damn high for him.

Even if the floor is low and he may never been that good again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I'd be cool with a Cam & Olsen reunion here. Double reunion from Greg Olsen's point of view. That's some good perspective there sonny. Matter of fact.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'd be cool with a Cam & Olsen reunion here. Double reunion from Greg Olsen's point of view. That's some good perspective there sonny. Matter of fact.
    That would be so exciting

Its gonna be Mariota fml

Click here to register!

For real. The team has other issues, sure, but my God, if we're gonna compete in this window, we need a real QB and if we can get one now, we need to at least try. If your feeling is that even with an average QB this team can't compete, I think you're dead wrong. I just really want Pace to attack this off-season.
    I mean, ****, the Packers made it to the NFCC game with what Football Outsiders called the 2nd worst 13 win team in 30 something years. I refuse to believe this roster isn't on par or better than the Packers or Vikings if we just get a certain level of competency out of our QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Exactly. We can compete for a SB with Tannehill. Thereís also a chance having a real QB will open up the run game. We donít really know.

In my opinion you kind of have to come away with Rivers, Tannehill, Cam, etc. if you really wanna talk to me about being interested in competing. Otherwise all this other **** is pointless (unless Mitch somehow by some miracle figures it out).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah. I wouldn't expect Montgomery to become Derrick Henry or anything, but Henry was averaging 3.9 YPC with Mariota starting this season. It's a larger sample size with Tannehill, but with him starting, Henry was at 5.5 YPC and Tannehill was the best PA passer in the league, among other things. Though I can't say for sure, I'd imagine Tannehill wouldn't be completely inept at running the RPO (barely ran it in TEN), like Mitch has been.

Just having an actual passing threat beyond 10 yards back there makes it so defenses can't just stack the box every single down, sit on routes, respect the run game and PA a little bit. You'd likely have someone

And I agree. I'd aim high, though I still expect them to just bring in a Keenum level guy. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-31-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think San Fran wins. They have the perfect combination of defense and offensive play calling to limit the Chiefs.

I want the Chiefs to win, but this kinda reminds me of the Seattle/Denver season when Peyton had 55 TD's and the Broncos got killed in the Super Bowl. I'm not expecting San Fran to win easily, but I think they're being overlooked.
    Completely agree. I don't expect the 49ers to blow it out, mind you, but I'm pretty surprised the 49ers aren't being looked at as the favorites here. A much more complete team that isn't completely dependent on their QB to carry them in every capacity. I'd predict they win by 10-14 points, even though I want the Chiefs to win.
    i see what you're both saying, but Titans defense was really good, and the chiefs only punted three times the whole game, and the chiefs scored touchdowns on every other drive. They're deadly in the redzone.

If the chiefs have a few 9 minutes drives with a TD and they hold 9ers to a field goal, there is no way jimmy g is orchestrating a come back. Chiefs defense is really solid too, gotten better in the playoffs.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...back-whisperer

We should sign Alex Smith then.... lol

Hub was on the score. Said that he thinks the best move is to restructure deal to keep floyd since he's such a solid overal linebacker , and the load up on younger guys such as Irving, hoping one can break out as an impact pass rusher.

Click here to register!

The Niners DL is much better than Tennessee though. They have the ability to dominate up front without blitzing.

I just like the Niners roster better and Shanahan is an incredible play caller. He's who a lot of people think McVay is.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-31-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Hub was on the score. Said that he thinks the best move is to restructure deal to keep floyd since he's such a solid overal linebacker , and the load up on younger guys such as Irving, hoping one can break out as an impact pass rusher.

Genuinely don't care what Hub thinks.

This team isnít going to bring in a starting QB.

This GM knows itís all over for him if Trubisky isnít the guy. He tied his future to him.

I expect Mitch to be the starter here for at least 3 more seasons, regardless of production.

Itís very hard for GMs to get another opportunity after f***ing up the first one. Thereís nothing even remotely special about Ryan Pace that makes me scream ďheís a keeper!Ē

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post

This GM knows itís all over for him if Trubisky isnít the guy. He tied his future to him.

I expect Mitch to be the starter here for at least 3 more seasons, regardless of production.

Itís very hard for GMs to get another opportunity after f***ing up the first one. Thereís nothing even remotely special about Ryan Pace that makes me scream ďheís a keeper!Ē
    This is a ridiculous statement.

Teams have no obligation to tie themselves to a QB for 6 years, especially in a competitive window. There is very little he's done to this point to earn an extension past his rookie deal. If you're saying Pace is awful then he's likely gone within the next 3 years anyway and the new GM is going after his own QB.

I hope you realize how contradictory your logic is.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post

If next season is similar to the one we just had, Mitch, Nagy, and Pace are probably gone.

Especially Mitch. No way on God's Green Earth are we going to pay a Backup Quality QB THAT much money. Zero
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    The Niners DL is much better than Tennessee though. They have the ability to dominate up front without blitzing.

I just like the Niners roster better and Shanahan is an incredible play caller. He's who a lot of people think McVay is.
    Best offensive mind in the game, IMO.

Titans don't have an effective pass rush. Niners do.

Intially, i thought this would be a blowout.
    It'll be close. But it can't have the outcome of a Panthers/Broncos or Broncos/Seahawks game IMO.

Mahomes is too mobile and dangerous to render him ineffective. Jimmy G is gonna need to be effective when forced to pass to keep up. Tanny couldn't do it.

Click here to register!