Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 455 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 6815
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I get your anger about this situation, but there's a lot of revisionist history going on here. It's time to move on.
    I agree. It's a waste of time to continue to harp on it.

And Pace wasn't the only one who passed on Mahomes. There were other GM's who passed.

We will be harping on it for the next decade as we watch mahomes have a Hall of Fame career. You can't compare the blunder to other GM's missing as well because the bears have had a bad quarterback for their entire 100 years of existence

Quote Originally Posted by Holydiver View Post
    We will be harping on it for the next decade as we watch mahomes have a Hall of Fame career
    I’ll get over it. It is what it is. Hope our next GM find us a franchise QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how all these “trick plays” and jet sweeps actually work for the Chiefs. It’s almost like it’s the QB and not the coach. Who would’ve thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Funny how all these “trick plays” and jet sweeps actually work for the Chiefs. It’s almost like it’s the QB and not the coach. Who would’ve thought?

A lot easier to stop that **** when your QB isn't a threat outside of 10 yards.

Also, keep it up Niners.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post

And the personnel.

I like Patterson and Miller but Hill can blow the doors off anyone in terms of speed.

Reid shows what this offense can do with the perfect personnel. My fear is Nagy will keep pounding round pegs into square holes.
    Last edited by flclfanman; 01-19-2020 at 08:38 PM.
    Broncos be like:

Nice butt fumble fudge packers

When it rains, it pours
    Broncos be like:

Yes. Sounds like the Chargers are ready to move on too. At least there were rumors about that during the season.
    Get it done, Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    And the personnel.

I like Patterson and Miller but Hill and blow the doors off anyone in terms of speed.

Reid shows what this offense can do with the perfect personnel. My fear is Nagy will keep pounding round pegs into square holes.
    The same personnel was there with Alex Smith. It was still a good offense, but nowhere near as explosive. QB play is obviously crucial.

This is a replay of the last time the Niners stomped the Packers. Loving it.

This game is embarrassing. Even with all of our faults, I can’t shake feeling like we’re better than this GB team.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    This game is embarrassing. Even with all of our faults, I can’t shake feeling like we’re better than this GB team.
    Football Outsiders ranked GB as the 2nd worst 13 win team since they started tracking DVOA (1989).

Ironically, the 2001 Bears were the worst.

I can’t get over how easy it seems to run against GB while CHI couldn’t do it at all. That has to change next year or this team will max out at 8-8 again. It can’t win without a rushing attack. Plus, the defense would be better with some extra rest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Football Outsiders ranked GB as the 2nd worst 13 win team since they started tracking DVOA (1989).

Ironically, the 2001 Bears were the worst.
    Lol seems accurate.

It’s seriously amazing that they made it this far. They’re so ridiculously flawed if they can’t get ahead early.

Rodger should have switched to Allstate:

so he could avoid mayhem like this
    Broncos be like: