Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 214 of 456 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 6833
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    It wouldnít surprise me one bit if they signed Daniel again, not one bit. There is never any urgency with this franchise. Its always keep the course, be patient, wait and see. Then when its too late they eventually blow it up and start from scratch again, hire their new crew of bums. Rinse, cycle, repeat. The biggest problem is up above. McCaskey and Ted ďjob for lifeĒ Phillips are completely incompetent and In an organization of zero accountability it doesnít matter. Chicago sports teams in general are full of incompetence with no accountability.
    I actually think the only thing worse than bringing back Chase would be to bring in Matt Moore.

literally a diferent shade of unstartable Brown. and this seems to make sense with who we hired at OC.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Heís been eating Cat **** his whole life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    just cause you do it your whole life doesnt make it any more right

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...post-id=164618

Mike Sando of The Athletic*takes a look into the upcoming fifth-year option decisions that teams will have to make on their 2017 first-rounders. The entire piece is worth a read, and itís notable that most of Sandoís sources believe the*Bears*will exercise the $25MM option on QB*Mitchell Trubisky.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I won't be shocked. Gotta imagine the NFL would love to have a Mahomes/Rodgers match up in the Super Bowl.
    My ideal scenario is for the Packers to make the SB and get curb stomped by Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    My ideal scenario is for the Packers to make the SB and get curb stomped by Tennessee.
    Thatís just one game closer for them to win it all. Iíd rather witness the curb stomp this Sunday, which I think will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...post-id=164618

Mike Sando of The Athletic*takes a look into the upcoming fifth-year option decisions that teams will have to make on their 2017 first-rounders. The entire piece is worth a read, and itís notable that most of Sandoís sources believe the*Bears*will exercise the $25MM option on QB*Mitchell Trubisky.
    If they exercise that busts option for $25 mil the fan base should boycott Soldier Field. Ryan Pace will have to wear body armor when he goes out in public. It makes no sense other than a desperate GM who made an all time historic draft blunder refusing to accept it and ownership/management not giving a crap. Watching what Mahomes did on Sunday just makes me want to puke, Pace will never get another GM job again after this one.

Why do these things happen in Chicago sports, WHY?

Exercising the option doesn't really mean much, it's only guaranteed for injury. Floyd is in the same situation right now.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...432387072?s=21

Pace should be fired on the spot if he picks up that 5th year option.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    That would be fun, but I'd rather they get stomped this weekend instead.

I am rooting for Tennessee though, but I don't see them beating KC.

https://twitter.com/ronawsumb/status...495025670?s=21

If Pace does get fired after this season for more boneheaded choices I think we will set a record for executive futility. Our last 3 GMs have become GMs elsewhere

Angelo: Out of Football
    Emery: Demote to a Scout for the Falcons
    Pace:???
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    If Pace does get fired after this season for more boneheaded choices I think we will set a record for executive futility. Our last 3 GMs have become GMs elsewhere

Angelo: Out of Football
    Emery: Demote to a Scout for the Falcons
    Pace:???
    Pace is the best of the 3 and really, if he would have only picked Mahomes or Watson, we would all be singing his praises. He won executive of the year last year lol....his biggest blemish is picking Mitch. Other than that, heís been good. Itís a fireable offense, but his overall body of work has been good. And before people point out bad picks like Shaheen, every GM has them. Unfortunately for him, he screwed up the most important decision.

I would actually like to see KC stomp the Packers. Mahomes is better than Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Pace should be fired on the spot if he picks up that 5th year option.
    Um, he's going to pick it up. I'm pretty sure they have to decide in May. You can't really say the guy is your starter then tell him your not going to pick up his contract next year. You might as well cut him...which might be the best choice realistically, but we all know that is not going to happen. The option gets picked up, they bring in a veteran to challenge and we all sit back and watch to see what happens. I'm pretty sure that the option is only guaranteed for injury, that's what I read about Leonard Floyd, would assume the same for Trubisky.
    Now if he sucks all year in 2020 and he's still on the team in 2021 @ $25M per - yeah, Pace needs to go.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting