Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 210 of 455 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 6815
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    FWIW. I think if Kafka doesnt get the promotion in KC..... he will come here.

and i dont look at him as anything but a replacement for Dave Ragone with a more important tittle.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Shurmur wants 100% control of an offense, for which heís going to be the OC. So going to a team with a defensive guy as the HC was probably a big factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    What a bandwagoner [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    insert Denver QB list since Manning???? Joe Flacco..... Drew Lock.... Are we really going to sit here and pretend this is the reason he would chose them over us.

the fact is...... he probably wants to call plays and I cant imagine Nagy giving up the headset.

anyway. if it were really about QB.... could we not have signed Either Eli Manning or Case Keenum. 2 guys he has worked with in the past. this Mitch is the reason is just hatful Mitch Propoganda.
    Drew Lock is an unknown. He can still be great. That is not the case for Mitch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Drew Lock is an unknown. He can still be great. That is not the case for Mitch.

you cant honestly be taken seriously when you say drew lock has more potential than Mitch. LOL. this is just Mitch hate speach at this point. lol And the statement Drew lock and Great in the same sentence sure feels like a joke.

does anyone here even realize Mitch is still only 25....... You act like he is the Human form of Cancer.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Heís been a packers fan his whole life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ImGoinToJackson View Post
    Bit of a reach here, no? He wanted the job and agreed to come on board, but knew he would not be calling plays. Also, got to believe he was under consideration for Phil job, probably contacted about Minn job too. So he passed on working w/ Carson Wentz, Kirk Cousins.... But Its Mitch's fault he won't come to CHI.

Or maybe, he went from HC back to OC and wants to call his own plays. Not likely Vic Fangio would want control of that.
    I mean he would definitely want more control of an offense wherever he goes. He's going to have that all the way in Denver. Likely wouldn't have here or Philly. Apparently Minny wasn't interested because of the way they've altered their offensive scheme with Cousins. It's more of a Kubiak style offense now.

I don't think it's a controversial opinion to say an OC might shy away from this job because our QB blows. I wouldn't say it's THE reason, but part of it? Sure. Add in a GM and coach maybe on the hot seat, it's really not an attractive job. That could change with a better QB in place.

EDIT:

Nevermind...I see that it was already covered.
    Last edited by I don't care.; 01-13-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by urlachermess View Post
    It irritates me that Nagy didnít play Mitch in preseason. Let him get some reps in before he wets the bed in the regular season

I think the thing that irritated me most about Nagy is when he said "They didn't bring me in to run I-form", and I just sat here and said dude they brought you in to run whatever the **** works.

Two things can be true at once guys.

I would venture a guess that an inability to call plays would be the main reason. Mitch being another reason? Sure, of course. Nobody, and I mean nobody outside the Bears and Bear fandom thinks Mitch doesn't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktothefuture View Post
    I think the thing that irritated me most about Nagy is when he said "They didn't bring me in to run I-form", and I just sat here and said dude they brought you in to run whatever the **** works.
    And he said it in such a smug way; as if it's beneath him.

Meanwhile the Niners ran I-formation/Power run for 13 STRAIGHT PLAYS and got touchdowns when needed vs. the Vikes and are a game away from the SB.

If it works, good coaches will run ANYTHING until you stop it.

I'm afraid Nagy is so hellbent on doing **** his way he will ignore the wealth of talent around him.

BTW, I'm certain Nagy's all in on getting Smith; a KC connection that knows exactly what he wants to run.
    Broncos be like:

Nagy: "So I want to come work for me, you'll get little input in the play calls and your title will be mostly decorative as I continue to jam a square peg into a round hole".

Fangio: "I'll let do whatever you want on offense with our young, promising QB".

Shurmur: "Decisions, decisions..."
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    you cant honestly be taken seriously when you say drew lock has more potential than Mitch. LOL. this is just Mitch hate speach at this point. lol And the statement Drew lock and Great in the same sentence sure feels like a joke.

does anyone here even realize Mitch is still only 25....... You act like he is the Human form of Cancer.
    Mitch is what he is. He HAD potential. He did not raise the level of an offense around him in college. Lock is an unknown. He has the chance to be good.

It isn't Mitch hate speech. It isn't an uncommon opinion that he's among the 2 or 3 worst starters in the nfl, and that's only including the starters pool. That is 30 plus starts in. He is who he is.

Last edited by blams; 01-13-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    And he said it in such a smug way; as if it's beneath him.

Meanwhile the Niners ran I-formation/Power run for 13 STRAIGHT PLAYS and got touchdowns when needed vs. the Vikes and are a game away from the SB.

If it works, good coaches will run ANYTHING until you stop it.

I'm afraid Nagy is so hellbent on doing **** his way he will ignore the wealth of talent around him.

BTW, I'm certain Nagy's all in on getting Smith; a KC connection that knows exactly what he wants to run.
    Exactly, and people wonder where a lot of fans get the idea that he wouldn't give up his playcalling to someone like Shurmur if he came here, fact is Nagy tries to run this offense like he's still in Kansas City and he's either too much of an idiot or too stubborn to realize that we don't have even half the personnel they do in any facet, in the words of Stephen A. Smith, stay off the weeeddddd

If the bears arenít getting Shurmur because Nagy wonít give up play calling he is officially an idiot and needs to get over himself. Shurmur has proven success calling plays and improving offenses. Heís the better play caller than Nagy.