Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 294 of 413 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 6193
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    yea.... Im a little upset about prince.... But not surprised. I think he will be harder to replace than people think.

Maybe he will come back for cheaper...

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

prince and gabriel just released.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago jack View Post
    prince and gabriel just released.
    Not surprised.... although I think Prince will be harder to replace than some think.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I dont want Tannahill either..... Ugg..
    Why?

I think carr, cam, rivers, dalton all have higher ceilings than Tannehill. Don't trust him at all, I think he's a high risk low reward player. Whereas Dalton was an mvp favorite 14 weeks into the 2016 season. Cam, not old and a former mvp. Carr third in mvp voting not long ago either. Will they ever reach that peak again? Doubt it. But at least it exists.

I think Tanny's ceiling is average and last season is an extreme outlier that only worked because of Henry.

I guess the bears we be dumb not to go after him. But he scares the hell out of me.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 02-21-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Prince is pretty washed. Tolliver played well in limited team and had zero benefit of a pass rush. Also the CFL addition and I wouldnít doubt they draft a CB somewhere too.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Why?
    Same Thing as Carr.... Dalton.... He is average. He isnt going to take us over the top. And your going to have to commit to him being your QB for the next 3-4 years.

Like i said in the previous post. I would rather take a shot at another draft pick.... hope to strike gold. Then Settle for Silver or Bronze and just be a playoff team.

There is also a Ton of question to be had on him coming here (- an elite run game and OL) and having the same success. I would not at all be surprised at all if you ended up getting closer to the Miami Ryan Tannehill than the Tennesee Tannehill.

I mean all things on the table honestly.... this team is closer to the Miami dolphins offense he played with than the Titans.

-Rem Koolhaas

Dolla dolla bills, yíall!

...do people still say that? Oh god, Iím getting old, arenít I?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I love Carr. As much as Iím (maybe blindly) clinging to hope for Trubisky, Carr at least seems like a legitimate option for a 5ish year period.

While we need to reload on talent, if we can hold off on QB for a bit via something like getting Carr, I feel a lot better about the next 2-3 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I love Carr. As much as Iím (maybe blindly) clinging to hope for Trubisky, Carr at least seems like a legitimate option for a 5ish year period.

While we need to reload on talent, if we can hold off on QB for a bit via something like getting Carr, I feel a lot better about the next 2-3 seasons.
    Do you think he can regain some of his near mvp form? That's what makes me want him. He is at the very least above average , but has that ceiling still.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    they don't want cap back.... they are in finacial Hell right now. basically every cb they have is a FA.... and they have negitive cap space.
    Cousins getting paid tho!

Prince is pretty washed. Tolliver played well in limited team and had zero benefit of a pass rush. Also the CFL addition and I wouldnít doubt they draft a CB somewhere too.
    i still hope they sign Bouye if he is cut. im not sold on Tolliver and the CFL signing to me is like betting on a draft pick to be a quality starter. you might get one... or he might suck and need time.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Do you think he can regain some of his near mvp form? That's what makes me want him. He is at the very least above average , but has that ceiling still.

Not exaclty to this point.... But I HATE THE WAY AMARI COOPER just fell off with him after 2016. and 2017 was not a great year for Carr.... FINE... But 2018 Carr Played Fine statistically .... but He just could not get his.... ONLY play maker the ball.

But a Move to Dallas and Suddenly Cooper is 70+ YPG receiver. while being in the 40s with carr the past two years. And its hard not to blame Carr... Because the coaching staff had changed between those two years. and it made no difference.

-Rem Koolhaas

Tolliver is about to make a name for himself.

Tolliver is about to make a name for himself.
    Maybe. it would be nice cause he is cheap. but he gave up a 122.4 passer rating last year on 71 Targets which isnt good. thats why im really not wanting to count on him.

-Rem Koolhaas